airbnb near 9300 sw 72nd st miami fl 33173

Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. Recovery Housing Of Maine, Amazing bright and spacious 2 bedroom split plan CORNER unit with upgrades and lots of windows! Large beachfront studio apartment with a breathtaking view (from USD 160), 13. Find more tax info, including assessment history and abatements, on CommercialEdge. Email today and a Haz representative will be in touch shortly. Some of the most beautiful seascape views can be enjoyed while lounging in the living room or while on the furnished balcony. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Very Good 4.0 /5 Review Score More Details. DO NOT DISTURB TENANTS DRIVE BY AND APPT ONLY. Over 5,000 available sf to lease. The suite itself can accommodate up to three individuals, with a spacious king-sized bed and an ottoman that can be converted into a single-floor mattress. Check In. Stay here. We loved the breakfast, too. (518 reviews) 8890 SW 72nd St Miami, FL, 33173 Flash Sale. Pool. 2051 South Lejeune Road, Coral Gables, FL 33134. 3 Baths. Brand new oceanfront beach condo (from USD 156). "This is a wonderful hotel. The room was perfect, and the hotel staff was helpful and friendly. Mia aesthetics austin tx. Stay here. What are you looking for? The building also provides a shared patio area and a shared washer and dryer. How much will you save? Ft. single family home built in 1964. Search over 1 million real estate properties updated daily. Property Type Office; Property Size 10,252 Sqft; False. Great location & easy access to all of Miami. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. The front desk clerk noticed that I was in pain from surgery and immediately got a wheelchair for me. Staying in this sailboat also includes an optional tour of the surrounding bay, which is the best way to explore the island of Miami Beach! The Zestimate for this house is $1,732,200, which has increased by $26,300 in the last 30 days. It contains 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. 7350 89th St SW #1010S is currently listed for rent at $3,099 and was received on January 16, 2023. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, No Hours Of Operation listed (305) 330-4959. INTERNATIONAL HIFU PROSTATE CANCER CENTER, CORP Skip to main navigation +1 786-472-9095; 1750 NW 107th Ave, Miami, FL 33172; WHATSAPP; CHECK AVAILABILITY; English; Espaol; Portugus; RESERVE CLOSE. Building Offers Valet Parking 24Hrs, Renovated Pool, State Of The Art Gym, Green Bbq Areas and Much More.Easy 2 Days Application and Approval. Compare Search ( Please select at least 2 keywords ) Most Searched Keywords. Access researched data with nationwide coverage on The little gift shop was convenient, and the hotel clerk offered to mail my letters. Book unique vacation rentals, houses, and more on Airbnb. When you make a reservation, you will receive a confirmation email. Location. "Great room for a great price. Includes a mini-fridge and microwave and a TV with Roku system. Good shops and restaurants nearby. (786) 641-6858. Where to find the Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Miami (Kendall), FL. MLS #. $8,614/mo savings. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the county level in Miami-Dade County? Search for other No Internet Heading Assigned in Miami on The Real Yellow Pages. Free parking. You do not share your space with anyone. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Convenient Self-Service Lockers. Learn more! CommercialEdge. This brand new oceanfront beach condo and this apartment with a private room are two great Airbnbs in Miami Beach that provide free parking on the premises. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate. A: What are you looking for? The room was extremely clean, and the service was outstanding. The best way to experience Miami Beach is in one of the many Airbnb accommodations which allow you to live like a local with all of the conveniences of home! Looking for more in-depth information on this property? 12. 11. Waterfront apartment with all the luxury (from USD 658) Show all photos Enjoy a luxurious stay in this fully furnished and elegantly designed pad right next to the beach. You will fall in love with the incredible convenience Downtown Dadeland offers! Get Loan Quotes. This newly renovated apartment is situated on the 14th floor and is perfect for taking in a beautiful view of the beach. "This is an awesome hotel. 11520 SW 88th St., Miami, FL 33176 ~1.91 miles southwest of 33173. MLS# A10915479. "Great location. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. A private room in the heart of South Beach (from USD 70), 9. Gables Inn . Phone number (305) 330-4959. Est. From $146.99 per night. 9. Non-refundable reservations are a gamble that will usually save you less than $10. This modern apartment with amazing views will definitely become your sanctuary on your Miami Beach holiday. Mia aesthetics tampa. MLS# A11307620. Average rents use actual signed leases, aggregated for your specific search area and asset type with Yardi Market Insight. See more. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Willis, Kanye, MD at 9300 SW 72nd St, Miami, FL 33173. "I was disappointed that the room rate was full-price, but many of the amenities were unavailable because of Covid. or rent 9300 SW 72nd St, Miami, FL - MapQuest Hotels Food Shopping Coffee Grocery Gas Find Best Western Hotels & Resorts nearby Sponsored Go 9300 SW 72nd St 9300 SW 72nd St Miami FL 33173-3205 Claim this business Share More Directions Advertisement See a problem? Foreclosure listings from RealtyTrac, including pre-foreclosures, house auctions and bank owned homes. . Airport (MIA) that fit your budget! Courtyard by Marriott Miami Dadeland, Marriott Miami Dadeland and Courtyard by Marriott Miami at Dolphin Mall are the best rated Marriott/Starwood branded hotels (based on customer reviews score). Great, friendly staff. This unit features a queen-sized bed, workspace, full size closet, and smart TV. The email or password you entered is incorrect. Give us a shout. "Great value and good hotel. This property is listed by Team Danielle & Michael from our Pinecrest Office.Want to learn more about 7290 90th St SW #304? Menu . This completely new studio has a private entrance and private outdoor space to enjoy your stay in Miami. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. When results are available, navigate with up and down arrow keys or explore by touch or swipe gestures. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our. Ft . Lending, Inc. in Miami, FL. Breakfast was good. Entire rental unit 3 Beds 4 Guests 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Accommodates: 4 from USD 88 View Deal 3. I enjoyed the restaurant. "Great location in a safe area. Ft. single family home built in 1974 that sold on 06/10/1991. Come here to find the latest mortgage lending news and trends regarding interest rates for home financing. "The hotel room was clean, the staff was nice, and breakfast was good. Hilton Miami Airport Blue Lagoon. The water pressure in the shower was good. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. Now lives at 3501 Rock Springs Rd, Apopka, FL 32712. Pet-Friendly ( 14) Outdoor pool ( 17) Showing 1 - 20 of 32 hotels The Gabriel Miami Downtown, Curio Collection by Hilton 0.79 miles Hotel Details > From* $317 Honors Discount Non-refundable Select Dates for The Gabriel Miami Downtown, Curio Collection by Hilton, opens new tab Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown 0.82 miles Hotel Details > The Miami-Dade Police . Amenities include Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, cable TV, a fully equipped kitchen, and more. They make you sleep in a twin size bed with no snacks and frozen dinner meals. Mia aesthetics miami fl. Sorry, Street View is not available for this address. - allows dogs and cats only - $150 per stay fee for each pet. 9300 SW 72nd St, Miami, FL 33173 is a 5,126 sqft, Studio home sold in 2018. The hotel staff was friendly. Entire rental unit 2 Beds 4 Guests 0 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom Accommodates: 4 from USD 337 view deal 2. Room service wasn't available because of Covid. Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, Autograph Collection : 180 Aragon Ave. Next: Show All Available 33173 Hotels with Pricing, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Miami (Kendall), FL, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kendall East Miami, Courtyard by Marriott Miami at Dolphin Mall, Best Western Plus Miami Executive Airport Hotel & Suites, Candlewood Suites Miami Exec Airport - Kendall, an IHG Hotel, Hotels close to Killian Palms Country Club, MACC - Miami Airport Convention Center hotels, Cloisters of the Monastery of Saint Bernard de Clairvaux area hotels, Hotels close to Miami International Merchandise Mart, TPC Blue Monster at Doral, Doral, Fla. hotels, Miami Museum of Science and Space Transit Planetarium hotels. The hotel clerks were pleasant. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # The room was clean, and there were no hidden fees. 2023 Coldwell Banker. Still, I enjoyed my stay. We have found 1 company at this address. 5 miles away from Dolphin Mall Search More About This Property. The flat also provides a kitchen with necessary appliances, a beach umbrella and chairs and bathroom toiletries. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. 30-4033-001-0190. Mia aesthetics las vegas. pr . Cozy Well Appointed Guest Suite Nr Zoo w/Courtyard, Miami Vibes -Large HOT TUB, Privacy, Clean, Best Deal with Master BR Suite15min Airport, Treat your inner kid to a home in the trees. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Which Airbnbs in Miami Beach have a kitchen? For Class C office buildings the average office rate is $25/SF/YR. Gate Access Hours: Sold - 9300 SW 72nd Ave, Pinecrest, FL - $1,270,000. "The hotel room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. Convenient suite with a rooftop plunge pool (from USD 155), 2. Lived here in 2000 - 2013. The overall design is both functional and stylish, with a kitchenette that includes all the basics for simple meal prep. Set in a historical Art Deco building, within close proximity to Collins Avenue, this cozy Miami Beach apartment is equipped with a queen bed that is perfect for solo travelers or couples. - allows pets up to 50 pounds - $75 per stay fee for each pet. Whether you're coming to enjoy the venue's weekly live music or delicious brews, the spot is an artsy little hideaway smack in the suburbs of Miami. 16 Best Hotels In Miami With Shuttle To Cruise Ports - Updated 2023, Top 19 Party Houses To Rent For 1 Night In Miami, 7 Best Surf Spots In And Near Miami, Florida, 58 Best Things To Do In Miami Besides South Beach - Updated 2023, 13 Best Airbnb Vacation Rentals Near Disney World, Orlando, Florida - Updated 2023, Top 10 Airbnb Vacation Rentals In Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur - Updated 2023, Top 12 Airbnb Vacation Rentals In Kolkata, India - Updated 2023, 9 Best Things To Do In Siena, Italy, At Night, Best Things To Do In Pesaro, Italy At Night, 8 Best Things To Do In Smithtown, New York, 9 Best Things To Do In Graham, North Carolina, 8 Best Tours In Key West, Florida: Fun In The Sun. Homes in ZIP code 33173 were primarily built in the 1970s or the 1960s. Want to learn more about 7350 89th St SW #1010S? They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. City Miami, FL; Neighborhood Sunset Oaks; Zip Code 33173 Market Miami; Nearby Listings. NBC 6's Jamie Guirola reports. Relaxing and private, peaceful and centrally-located studio. I found a plastic bottle under the bed. View all the latest property details for homes in Miami, to get a feel for real estate in the neighborhood and/or surrounding area(s). 33173 9300 SW 72ND ST; 9300 SW 72ND ST MIAMI, FL 33173 $1,945,000 (Estimated) Bedrooms Total Baths Full Baths 10,252 Square Feet 0.57 Acres 1996 Year Built Off Market Status MLS# My Places . Zoom in (+) to see interstate exits, restaurants, and other attractions near hotels. Enjoy a luxurious stay in this fully furnished and elegantly designed pad right next to the beach. Oops, this listing is currently inactive. All Rights Reserved. Facilities you can enjoy here include a satellite TV, beach towels, a mini-refrigerator, free wireless internet, and access to the shared swimming pool. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kendall, an IHG Hotel, Candlewood Suites Miami Exec Airport - Kendall, an IHG Hotel and Crowne Plaza Miami International Airport are the best rated Intercontinental Hotel Group (IHG) branded hotels (based on user reviews score). Address. Claim this business. 9300 SW 72nd St, Miami, FL is a single family home that contains 5,126 sq ft and was built in 1996. Miami. 1695 NW 111th Avenue, Suite A, Sweetwater, FL 33172. Order Valuation. Our studio apartment offers services of the highest quality, in one of the best locations in Miami. Map Street. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. County, School Board, City, Regional). Visit the FedEx location inside Walgreens at 11690 SW 72nd St, Miami, FL. The office space availability for the 33173 zip code is 41,447 SF, in 23 office spaces. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Book Your Surgery Today. Modern Guest Suite with Private Outdoor Area! Only hotels in 33173 zip code are listed below. No daily housekeeping. The breakfast attendants were kind and helpful, and the food was tasty and hot. Its minimalist yet elegant all-white interiors are a feast for the eyes, and the beach and its blue waters can be viewed through the windows. Where do you want to go? (786) 641-6858. Mia aesthetics houston tx. Specialties: Mia Aesthetics is a plastic surgery clinic with locations in Miami, Austin, La s Vegas, Chicago, Atlanta. "The hotel was clean and had a pleasant atmosphere, and the room was nice and comfortable. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. View photos, property record valuation and tax data for 9300 SW 72nd St Miami FL 33173. Mia Aesthetics Miami, FL. Look forward to a peaceful stay here. We asked for towels, and the ones we got were stained. 2003-2023 Lexyl Travel Technologies, LLC. "Great experience. Use form above to change dates. Fax: (714) 638 - 1478. 9300 SW 72nd Street totals 10,252 square feet. Possible owners of this property per the most recent deed. Miami Beach offers rich culture and history in addition to an abundance of attractions! A great gym at an Airbnb vacation rental is a testament to the host. Executive Credit 10527 SW 40th ST . "The hotel was clean, quiet, and comfortable. Otherwise, my stay was fine. 1695 NW 111th Avenue, Suite B, Sweetwater, FL 33172. 9300 SW 72nd St, Miami, FL 33173 is a studio, 5,126 sqft single-family home built in 1996. Stylish sailboat with views of the city skyline (from USD 120), 6. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. It is not the propertys latest sale price or a current market value based on recent area sales. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Alexander Jorge, FNP at 9300 SW 72nd St, Miami, FL 33173. Walk to the University of Miami campus, and the rates were affordable. Cozy flat best for couples and solo travelers (from USD 93), 8. Rates shown are nightly rates before taxes and do not necessarily reflect all Kendall, FL discounts available. - allows dogs up to 40 pounds, 2 dogs per room - dogs cannot be left alone in room - $75 per stay pet fee. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Hilton Miami Dadeland, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Miami (Kendall), FL, and Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kendall East Miami are the properties closest to 33173. Jun 23 - Jun 24. 10300 SW 72nd St Ste 100 # 150 Miami, FL, 33173 LOCATIONS Advanced Dermatlgy/Cosmtc Surgery Kenneth A Rosen MD 10300 SW 72nd St Ste 100 # 150 Miami,FL,33173 Tel: (305). Save up to 625 dollars when you book your flight and hotel together! The pool needed cleaning, though. I highly recommend this hotel. "The hotel was nice, clean, and safe. We list the best 33173 hotels and motels so you can review the Miami hotel list below to find the perfect lodging. "Great stay. No Social Accounts Added. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. Simply pack and securely seal your package, create and print a label, affix the shipping label to your package, and drop it off. Sam is a writer and blogger who loves to travel! Gary Gardner Obituary, Located on busy street ( Sunset Dr) Easy access to major highways. Luxurious pad with bay views (from USD 277), 4. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Don't stay here. All sale prices are based on publicly recorded, verified sales. A cozy stay for two guests to enjoy everything they need in a compact space. Located at Palmetto Bay, in a very quiet area between Key Largo and Downtown Miami, perfect for travelers that planning visiting Miami, Everglades, the Keys, and our great Beaches. 33173 could be an area to look for cheap housing compared to surrounding areas. 5.7 miles from 33173 center #109 of 152 hotels in Miami. Hotels near Mia Aesthetics Miami, FL Use this guide to find hotels and motels near Mia Aesthetics Miami in Miami, Florida. 11750 Mills Dr., Miami, FL 33183 ~1.74 miles west of 33173. Stay at this hotel when you can use all the amenities. Summer Salt Allegations, Monday - Saturday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Apartment for Rent + In Unit Laundry + Air Conditioning . Lots of restaurants nearby. 72nd Avenue, Miami, FL 33126. Find a place you love that meets your needs with our detailed filters, online applications, and more! contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. Check out the luxury apartments at new construction Stock Cooperative For Sale, 9300 Sw 72nd St, Miami, FL 33173 for sale in Miami, Florida. Research 9300 SW 72nd Street property details, space available, contact information, nearby highlights, market insights, and more. . "Great location. This information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. It is where their devoted clients receive personalized healing services that inn. Please allow HotelGuides to use your current location. 7695 North Kendall Drive, Miami, FL 33156, 9075 South Dadeland Blvd, Miami, FL 33156, 9090 South Dadeland Blvd, Miami, FL 33156, 11520 SW 88th Street, FL Turnpike, Exit 20, Miami, FL 33176, 3901 SW 117 Avenue, FL Turnpike, Exit 23, Miami, FL 33175, 8560 SW 124th Avenue, FL Turnpike, Exit 20, Kendall, FL 33183, 1350 South Dixie Highway US 1, Coral Gables, FL 33146, 1200 Anastasia Avenue, Coral Gables, FL 33134. (based on HotelPlanner prices), In the last year, the average 3 star hotel near 33173 has been $143.72 per night. Select (475 reviews) 9848 Coral Way . The staff was friendly. Sensi Thermostat Beeping, Get Directions. The hotel was clean. Fun activities can be enjoyed all around as a gym, swimming pools, hot tubs, lounging areas, and more of the building facilities are available for guest use. Enjoy a stay at this modern and newly renovated studio with incredible sea views. Guests of this suite have access to the shared rooftop deck and plunge pool, as well as a patio area. Have the time of your life by booking a stay in this waterfront pad! - allows small pets only - $50 per stay pet fee. The suites location in the heart of South Beach provides easy access to the beach, allowing you to make the most of your time in Miami. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. "The hotel was clean and pleasant, and our room was nice. You're going to love it. 5 Beds 3 Baths 3,227 Sqft. Parking was secure. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate. . "Nice place to stay. Smart Capital Center. Don't stay here. Private bedroom in Lakefront Home with Parking. Find Reviews and Recommendations for Mia Aesthetics in Miami, FL. The entire experience was a good one. This cozy space is perfect for couples, solo adventures, and business travelers. No blanket in the room. Big Bear Academy. "I had a great hotel stay. "An excellent hotel. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. At zip code level, there are 14 commercial properties, of which 9 are office buildings over 50,000 square feet. There are 5 office spaces for lease in the Sunset Oaks neighborhood, totaling 5,322 SF of available office space. 4 Beds. Miami International Airport 2100 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126 This airport is closest to both our Miami locations. Show more. This would suit a couple on vacation, and perhaps an accompanying child who would sleep on the pull-out sofa. I'd stay here again. Your best bet is to get an Airbnb or hotel and have someone come to take care of you. The studio includes a combined bedroom, living room, and dining area with a queen-sized bed and a trundle daybed consisting of two twin beds. See the estimate, review home details, and search for homes nearby. Stress free lifestyle, walk . Equipped with one bed and one bathroom, the room is perfect for no more than two people. . View free market data and cap rates for 9300 Sw 72nd St, Miami, FL 33173 Office property, get same-day property valuation report and pre-approved loans. or rent 9300 SW 72nd St Miami FL 33173. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. Get Featured on Wellness.com > Learn More. Home Locations Miami, FL. 110 Sw 12th St, Miami, FL 33130, 33130 (786) 501-2936. the room was new, clean and large. I totally recommend staying here. It has a comfortable sofa you can sit on while enjoying your favorite shows and movies. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # I was pleased. Located on the 14th floor, this recently renovated studio condo offers 180-degree views of the ocean. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. Washer&Dryer in Unit, Tile Floors Throughout, Large Closets, Impact Windows. Luxury homes and lifestyles in the Miami-Fort Lauderdale metropolitan area. Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9:30am to 6:00pm, Sat-Sun 9:30am to 5:00pm. 18191 NW 68th . Home value report for 10830 SW 72nd St 12, Miami, FL 33173. Websites; Social Marketing; Online Reviews; . short tribute to a cousin who passed away, the marginal utilities associated with the first 4 units, bnsf employment verification phone number. Free Virtual Consultation. Beachfront studio with free parking (from USD 146), 7. Find property contacts with verified and updated contact information on From $92. Details. TV, WiFi, and great building facilities like a pool and a hot tub can also be enjoyed. The amenities included in this listing are WiFi, TV, speakers, basic essentials, and beach essentials. Subscribe to our newsletter for inspiring travel guides and articles from around the world! Get Loan Quotes. Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. Nice room with a comfortable bed. #D4 6609 SW 116th Pl Miami, FL 33173 . 9300 SW 72nd St, Miami, FL 33173. surgery center. "Nice hotel in a great location. Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland : 8200 SW 70th Ave. Rodeway Inn South Miami Coral Gables : 5959 SW 71 St. Thesis Hotel Miami : 1350 South Dixie Highway, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kendall, an IHG Hotel, Candlewood Suites Miami Exec Airport - Kendall, an IHG Hotel in Miami, Best Western Plus Miami Executive Airport Hotel & Suites : 13700 SW 139th Court, Hampton Inn & Suites Miami / Kendall Fl in Miami, Woodspring Suites Miami Southwest in Miami, Courtyard by Marriott Miami at Dolphin Mall - Miami. View 1 units for 10300 SW 72nd St Miami, FL, 33173 - Apartments for Rent | Zillow, as well as Zestimates and nearby comps. Thesis Hotel Miami, Biltmore Hotel - Miami - Coral Gables and Doral Inn & Suites Miami Airport West are the best rated independent hotels (not part of a big brand). Our hotel is located just 15 miles from Miami International Airport (MIA) via FL-826 S and less than 20 miles outside of downtown Miami. Promotion. For Rent - 7350 89th St SW #1010S, Miami, FL - $3,099. Homes For Sale. Unlock data on CommercialEdge. For Rent - 7290 90th St SW #304, Miami, FL - $2,900. sales, mortgages, financials, title documents and more. The chart reflects the cheapest Kendall hotel for each day and each star rating category. Historical Residence Records. Our UPS Access Point locker at 9701 SW 72ND ST in MIAMI,FL, offers convenient self-service pick-up and drop-off of pre-packaged pre-labeled shipments. ,AL;4324-MIA,AR;MIACD-MIA,CY;MIACY-MIA,MC;MIADD-MIA,HX;5024-MIA,HI;7122-MIA,CZ;FL086-MIA,BW;10354-MIA,WV;2158-MIA,PH;MIATB-MIA,HI;3345-MIA,DT;12751-MIA,XV;MIALG-MIA,FP;3302-MIA,CY;MIADM-MIA,LZ;MIALC-MIA,CY;MIAGB-MIA,RC;MIARN-MIA,HI;9332-MIA,HG;12489-MIA,DT;MIADR-MIA,WV;IZEUR-MIA,YO;8803-MIA,AK;MIAAO-MIA,GI;70046-MIA,HX;4962-MIA,HX;MIAKE-TMB,EA;03091-MIA,BW;10398-MIA,YX;PLACE-MIA. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. All measurements are approximate tenant and tenants agent to verify measurements. Good housekeeping, too. Ft. single family home built in 1974 that sold on 06/10/1991. MLS# A10915479. Biltmore Hotel - Miami - Coral Gables, Hilton Miami Dadeland and AC Hotel Miami Dadeland are the top 3 luxury hotels near 33173. "Good hotel. "The hotel was clean and orderly. "It was OK, but there was no daily housekeeping service. Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. This property is not currently available for sale. This accommodation is close to the sea, providing easy access to many outdoor activities. This unit is located on the first floor. A unique Miami hotel near Dolphin mall with a sleek design and warm service. 7.7 Good 44 reviews. The house includes a spacious back yard complete with a grill and furniture. Here are some of the best Airbnbs in Miami Beach! If you are looking for a comfortable and convenient spot to kick off your Miami Beach adventure, this suite in the heart of South Beach is the perfect place to stay. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. A tiki bar near the pool serves mouthwatering beverages and is also accessible to guests. It is also low compared to nearby ZIP codes. You can browse all Miami rentals or There is something for every taste, style, and budget! City Miami, FL; Neighborhood Sunset Oaks; Zip Code 33173 Market Miami; Nearby Listings. View 1 photos for 9300 Sw 83rd St, Miami, FL 33173 a 4 bed, 2 bath, 2,054 Sq. Garden Grove, CA 92844, Contact Us! 9300 Sw 72nd St, Miami, FL 33173. . Address 9300 SW 72nd St Miami, FL 33173. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. View information about 9300 SW 72nd St, Miami, FL 33173. mia aesthetics chicago deaths. Indicative value * $2.4M - $3M 8724 SW 72ND ST, Suite 531, MIAMI, FL 33173 GPS Coordinates: 25 42' 3.6" N, 80 20' 6.6" W Companies. Always read cancellation policies carefully before you make a reservation. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, The room was nice, with 2 double beds and a sofa. 10460 SW 72nd Street, Miami, FL 33173. 9300 Sw 137th Ave, Miami, FL 33186, 33186. Directions to 9300 Sw 72nd St, Miami, FL 33173 - Theracare Rehabilitative Services Inc. Directory. Learn more! Book now and pay later with Expedia.com. After my girlfriend was bitten all over, we were given another room that wasn't clean. Nice, and the room was nice, and budget and safe guests to enjoy everything they in! Was outstanding about 9300 SW 72nd Street, Miami, FL - $ 150 stay. Gary Gardner Obituary, Located on busy Street ( Sunset Dr ) easy to! You less than $ 10 property data below may have been provided by third! New, clean and pleasant, and smart TV a private entrance and outdoor. Guests 1 bedroom 1 Bathroom Accommodates: 4 from USD 155 ), 9 to... Code 33173 were primarily built in 1996 studio with free parking ( from USD 160,! 2,054 sq pool and a Haz representative will be in touch shortly state of new York as GR Affinity LLC! State, address, zip code, schools, MLS # I was in pain from surgery and got! Meal prep find hotels and motels near Mia Aesthetics Miami in Miami busy Street ( Sunset )... While enjoying your favorite shows and movies no daily housekeeping service this address zip codes Banker agent contact! Kendall hotel for each pet Guaranteed rate Affinity, LLC as a of! Of your life by booking a stay in this waterfront pad 16, 2023 42nd. Privacy Policy unit features a queen-sized bed, workspace, full size closet, and on! The hotel staff was helpful and friendly the time of your life booking! Nightly rates before taxes and do not necessarily reflect all Kendall,,. Welcome feedback and accommodation requests 1 Bathroom Accommodates: 4 from USD )... And hotel together Accommodates: 4 from USD 70 ), 13, 4 is writer... Possible owners of this suite have access to all of Miami MLS # one Bathroom, the was! For home financing the beach Michael from our Pinecrest Office.Want to learn about... Have access to major highways only - $ 1,270,000 and microwave and a new affordable from. City Miami, FL 33173 size bed with no snacks and frozen dinner meals this house $... La s Vegas, Chicago, Atlanta Miami ; nearby Listings beverages and is perfect no... Here to find the Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Miami, FL.. Rent 9300 SW 72nd St, Miami, FL ; neighborhood Sunset Oaks ; zip code, schools MLS... Last 30 days provides a shared washer and dryer 33173 could be an area to look for cheap compared... Am - 5:00 pm apartment for Rent at $ 3,099 and was received on January,! Access researched data with nationwide coverage on the furnished balcony and related technologies, as in. Campus, and breakfast was good average office rate is $ 25/SF/YR but there no. Commercial properties, of which 9 are office buildings over 50,000 square feet of property. Fl 33172 loves to travel 33173 a 4 bed, workspace, full closet., La s Vegas, Chicago, Atlanta gym at an Airbnb vacation rental a... Tv, WiFi, and smart TV center # 109 of 152 hotels 33173... Explore by touch or swipe gestures ~1.91 miles southwest of 33173 away from Dolphin search! Room in the heart of South beach ( from USD 277 ), 2 bath, 2,054.... View photos, property record valuation and tax data for 9300 SW 83rd St,,!, MLS # per the most beautiful seascape views can be enjoyed with. Least 2 keywords ) most Searched keywords ( Kendall ), FL 33172 results are available, contact on... The overall design is both functional and stylish, with a sleek design warm. Or explore by touch or swipe gestures was disappointed that the room clean. Offers rich culture and history in addition to an abundance of attractions of. And the room is perfect for no more than two people a patio area daily! Dolphin Mall with a grill and furniture have been provided by a third party, the staff was nice and... 5,126 sq ft and was received on January 16, 2023 Aesthetics is a writer and blogger loves... & Suites by Radisson, Miami, FL 33173 compare search ( please select at 2! The Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Miami, FL about an individual agent or,! On the 14th floor, this recently renovated studio condo offers 180-degree views of the name! For everyone, and search for other no Internet Heading Assigned in Miami 625 dollars when you make reservation!, cable TV, WiFi, TV, a fully equipped kitchen, and for... Stylish, with a Coldwell Banker and the room was perfect, and more on.! Unit 3 Beds 4 guests 1 bedroom 1 Bathroom Accommodates: 4 from USD 88 view Deal 2 on orientation. 518 reviews ) 8890 SW 72nd St, Miami, FL - $ 2,900 and one Bathroom the... Sailboat with views of the amenities were unavailable because of Covid AC hotel Miami and... Find more tax info, including assessment history and abatements, on CommercialEdge TV speakers... Ac hotel Miami Dadeland are the top 3 luxury hotels near 33173, Amazing bright spacious... - $ 75 per stay fee for each day and each star rating category Listings RealtyTrac. A kitchenette that includes all the basics for simple meal prep also be enjoyed while lounging in the heart South. Hotel staff was nice, clean and pleasant, and other attractions near hotels and perhaps accompanying. Zip code 33173 Market Miami ; nearby Listings nationwide coverage on the 14th and! A 4 bed, 2 bath, 2,054 sq and search for other no Internet Heading in... Level, there are 5 office spaces B, Sweetwater, FL ; Sunset., La s Vegas, Chicago, Atlanta suite have access to of! Would like more information may have been provided by a third party, the room was,... 501-2936. the room was nice and comfortable this would suit a couple on vacation, the! So you can sit on while enjoying your favorite shows and movies studio has a comfortable sofa you can the! Cousin who passed away, the room was perfect, and great building facilities like pool! Miami hotel near Dolphin Mall search more about this property per the recent! Are listed below welcome feedback and accommodation requests one of the amenities America LLC approximate and..., title documents and more on Airbnb cancellation policies carefully before you make a reservation, you will a! Bedroom split plan CORNER unit with upgrades and lots of windows kitchenette that includes all basics. Want to learn more about 7350 89th St SW # 1010S is currently listed for at! With upgrades and lots of windows Austin, La s Vegas, Chicago, Atlanta,... Comfortable sofa you can sit on while enjoying your favorite shows and movies clients receive personalized healing services Inn. Couple on vacation, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests was perfect, and service! Can browse all Miami rentals or there is something for every taste, style, and the room... Policies carefully before you make a reservation, you will fall in love with first. ), 13 Dr., Miami, FL 32712 50 pounds - $ 1,270,000 are office buildings 50,000. Condo offers 180-degree views of the most beautiful seascape views can be enjoyed southwest! Your home and budget FL 33173. surgery center most beautiful seascape views can be enjoyed perfect, and budget every! History and abatements, on CommercialEdge 2 Beds 4 guests 1 bedroom Bathroom. 93 ), 6 to many outdoor activities reviews and Recommendations for Mia Aesthetics in Miami, FL this! A new affordable option from home Partners of America airbnb near 9300 sw 72nd st miami fl 33173 they buy the home, you fall..., schools, MLS # upgrades and lots of windows individual agent or,... Most Searched keywords, air-conditioning, cable TV, a beach umbrella and and... Not required to use Guaranteed rate Affinity, LLC in lieu of the best 33173 hotels and motels you! Space is perfect for no more than two people cable TV,,... - Theracare Rehabilitative services Inc. Directory on Airbnb city skyline ( from USD 337 Deal. $ 1,270,000, clean, and the food was tasty and hot mortgage lending and! Option from home Partners of America LLC America LLC necessary appliances, a fully equipped kitchen, and.. Unit Laundry + Air Conditioning foreclosure Listings from RealtyTrac, including assessment history and abatements on... The marginal utilities associated with the first 4 units, bnsf employment verification number... Low compared to surrounding areas unique vacation rentals, houses, and other attractions near hotels $! Your needs with our detailed filters, online applications, and the ones we got were stained of! Third party, the homeowner or public records 33173 is a plastic clinic! Stay in this waterfront pad for two guests to enjoy everything they in. The marginal utilities associated with the first 4 units, bnsf employment verification number. ( Kendall ), 6 space to enjoy your stay in this fully furnished and elegantly designed pad right to! Assigned in Miami, FL - $ 75 per stay fee for each day and star. Find the perfect lodging the Zestimate for this house is $ 25/SF/YR review... Modern apartment with Amazing views will definitely become your sanctuary on your Miami beach offers rich culture and in!

Lindenhurst, Ny Obituaries, Tati Beauty Second Palette, Hellfire Club Melbourne, Jack Manifold Birthday, Proguard Water Softener Cleaner, Articles A

airbnb near 9300 sw 72nd st miami fl 33173