famous descendants of rebecca nurse

Gallows Hill is a place of unspeakable sorrow. Updated on July 21, 2019. One signer was General Israel Putnam's father. During October, tourists flock to the North Shore city from around the world to celebrate the contemporary idea of witchcraft tied to Halloween. Witch Trials. I will be taking a trip to Salem this September as a tribute to my beloved 9th great-grandmother. Today with the focus on tourism, there is much more interest in being a descendant.. Martha C. This is the most delightful news to me, how God can bring unity to families over the generations. JAIME CAMPOS/Staff photo Jaime Campos DANVERS Beth. lol! She was accused by townspeople Mary Walcott, Mercy Lewis, and Elizabeth Hubbard as well as by Ann Putnam Sr., who "cried out" during the proceedings to accuse Nurse of trying to get her to "tempt God and dye." View entire list of famous kin for Rebecca (Towne) Nurse. XIII, 1908, pp: 23- 38.Baker, Emerson W. A Storm of Witchcraft: The Salem Trials and the American Experience. When I was a kid, I found information in my grandmothers attic that showed we were descended from Rebecca Nurse, one of the women executed. Rebecca Nurse was a 71-year-old grandmother and wife of a local artisan when she was accused of witchcraft during the Salem Witch Trials. Rather it reads as if the state somehow incorrectly decided she was a witch. All five were hanged on July 19 on Gallows Hill. Chicago, Illinois. She was fully exonerated fewer than twenty years later. The list of descendants of Nurse includes former presidential candidate Mitt Romney, "Scrubs" actor Zach Braff and "I Love Lucy" star Lucille Ball. In doing my family tree I have found that I am a descendent of Rebecca Nurse. [16], Rebecca Nurse is the ancestor of several notable people, including Mitt Romney, Zach Braff, and Lucille Ball.[17]. Another sister, Sarah Cloyce, was also accused of witchcraft. Her sister Mary (also accused and put to death for witchcraft) married Isaac Easty. Im an 8th grader currently working on my project focused on the Salem Witch trials and your article helped me so much! Rebecca Nurse (February 13, 1621 July 19, 1692) was a woman who was accused of witchcraft and executed by hanging in New England during the Salem Witch Trials of 1692. Rebecca Nurse was blamed for the death of all of Ann Putnam's children, except for one. [15] In Howe's novel, Nurse is used as a character foil for the main character, Deliverance Dane. Saltonstall, like his peers of the time, believed in witchcraft but questioned the due process and the dependence on spectral evidence. It is always preferable to locate primary records where possible. Ancestor charts showing the family relationships of Mitt Romney (1947-) to other famous people. As a result of his search for the truth, he was put on trial and his family placed in peril. The statements had no effect on the courts decision and Nurse was hanged at Proctors Ledge on July 19, along with Sarah Good, Elizabeth Howe, Susannah Martin and Sarah Wildes. Rebecca was made famous in the play The Crucible by Arthur Miller, which was about the witchcraft hysteria in Salem Village. Rebecca (Rebekah) is the daughter of Bethuel, the well-loved wife of Isaac, mother of the twins Jacob and Esau, and the sister of Laban. John Nurse (1673-1747) 4. "I desire to be humbled before God for that sad and humbling providence that befell my father's family in the year about '92; that I, then being in my childhood, should, by such a providence of God, be made an instrument for the accusing of several persons of a grievous crime, whereby their lives were taken away from them, whom now I have just grounds and good reason to believe they were innocent persons; and that it was a great delusion of Satan that deceived me in that sad time, whereby I justly fear I have been instrumental, with others, though ignorantly and unwittingly, to bring upon myself and this land the guilt of innocent blood; though what was said or done by me against any person I can truly and uprightly say, before God and man, I did it not out of any anger, malice, or ill-will to any person, for I had no such thing against one of them; but what I did was ignorantly, being deluded by Satan. [citation needed] Fatally, Rebecca, who was hard of hearing, did not hear the question: she later explained to her children that she was referring to this woman as a fellow "accused" witch. Public accusations of witchcraft in Salem Village began on Feb. 29, 1692. I am a descendant of Rebecca (Towne) Nurse who was unfortunately hanged during the Salem Witch Trials. Benjamin born January 22 1666; died in 1748; married first Tomasin/Tamesin/Thamesin Smith on February 21, 1688. Please note: The ancestor reports on this website have been compiled from thousands of different sources, many over 100 years old. Allrightsreserved. It was decided against Endicott. Rebeccas great granddaughter Elizabeth Nurse married John Putnams great grandson Caleb. If you are not a descendant, then you probably know someone that is., Keenans career as an assistant district attorney, legislator, and college president has focused on social justice. However, the family of Rebecca Nurse, according to legend, got to her body, removed it from the ditch in Salem and buried it in secret on the family farm in Salem Village (now Danvers, Massachusetts) .. Several years after her execution, it was agreed that she had been innocent of being a witch. Rebecca Nurse is a famous Victim of the Salem Witch Trials who has a net worth of $1-5 million. She expressed great remorse for her role against Rebecca and her two sisters, Mary Eastey and Sarah Cloyce, in particular: My husband is a descendant of Rebecca Nourse. She was the wife of Francis Nurse, with several children and grandchildren, and a well-respected member of the community. Shared note. Nurses numerous accusers testified that she regularly appeared at their homes in spirit form to torment and attack them. Thanks Ellen, that would be great as you mentioned that the Profile Manager hasn't been active for a while. A "preternathurall Excresence of flesh" was reported on the first three. A fictional character believes her to be pious and registers surprise when seeing Nurse on her way to her execution. The young wife . Our job was to make sure no one ever forgets the victims.. I would like to ask, though, were her famous words I can say before my Eternal Father I am innocent and God will clear my innocency said during her trial or her pre-trial examination? I am working on cleaning up this line. The citizens of Salem doubted that such a pious woman could be guilty of witchcraft. Again, nine women signed the document. Douglas Grundy / Three Lions / Getty Images. In response to their outbursts Nurse stated, "I have got nobody to look to but God. (2020, August 26). Jone Johnson Lewis is a women's history writer who has been involved with the women's movement since the late 1960s. Lewis, Jone Johnson. [1] Rebecca had three sisters, Susan (baptized October 26, 1625; died July 29, 1630), Mary (baptized August 24, 1634; executed 1692) and Sarah. Executed for witchcraft in the Salem witch trials, Born on February 21, 1621 Salem was a manufacturing town. Despite being a fervent churchgoer and an upstanding member of the communitya newspaper of the day referred to her as "saint-like" and "a perfect example of good Puritan behavior"she was accused, tried, and convicted of witchcraft and put to death without the legal protections Americans would come to enjoy. After emigrating to Salem MA, two additional children, Joseph and Sarah were born. Would it be possible to somehow mention that her main accuser, Ann Putnam,Jr., recanted in 1706. It has been 89% photographed. in Great Yarmouth, England , United States, Died on July 19, 1692 Salem has had historical amnesia. View all posts by Rebecca Beatrice Brooks. [citation needed]. The Nurses officially remained members to the Salem Towne church until their deaths, despite being very active within the village community. Rebecca Towne Nurse (or Nourse) (February 21, 1621 - July 19, 1692) was executed for witchcraft by the government of the Province of Massachusetts Bay in New England in 1692, during the Salem Witch Trials. She was one of eight children, among them her sisters and fellow Salem defendants Rebecca Nurse and Sarah Cloyce. First Lady of President Calvin Coolidge. However the jury had changed their verdict and sentenced Nurse to death on July 19, 1692. Two years ago I took my family to see the Nurse home on Pine street. Sarah born in 1663; testified in June 1692 as being aged 28; married Michel Bowden of Marblehead and Salem after that date. By dint of her respectability, many members of the community testified on her behalf, including her family members. Francis Jr., born February 3, 1661; died February 5, 1716 at Reading, Massachusetts. One of her sisters, Sarah Towne Cloyce survived. Im a descendant if Rebecca Nurse too via her son John and grandson Benjamin Nourse. Ck out: Salem Witch Trials in History and Literature. Was Doug Coldwell ALIVE during the 17th century to compile "firsthand knowledge" of Rebecca Nurse? LOL nice to meet you all cousins! Geneanet. Help Rebecca Nurse Homestead Celebrate Rebeccas 400th Birthday! Another deposition detailed accusations of afflictions on March 21 and 23 caused by Nurse's specter. His famous parents were Pilgrims John Alden (c. 1599-1687) and Priscilla Mullins of the Mayflower. aj They are my 5th great grandparents. Some of the most recently added connections of famous kin for Rebecca (Towne) Nurse William Towne (c1598/9 - c1673) Great Migration Immigrant 1639 Father Francis Emroy Warren 1st Governor of Wyoming 5th great-grandson Mary (Towne) Eastey Executed for Witchcraft, Salem 1692 Sibling via William Towne Grace (Goodhue) Coolidge Started with her husband Francis Nurse. It would seem that Putnam, if anything, was united with Allen and Nurse in fighting Endicott. I was lucky enough to be stationed in Natick and took a trip to Salem to visit the site of the trials. In the original Broadway production in 1953 she was played by Jean Adair, who died shortly afterwards. Some of the most recently added connections of famous kin for Rebecca (Towne) Nurse. Key notable descendants are former Massachusetts Governor and current Utah Senator Mitt Romney, actor Zach Braff, and actress Lucille Ball. , i hope you will like it about rebecca towne nurse family tree please comment if we missed anything here, please let us know. His family is of Mexican descent. Looking at old maps to discover where family farms were once located and where that property is today will give descendants at least a general idea of the resting places of their witch trial victim ancestors. I am so appreciative of thorough research of these despicable acts and am beginning to see parallels in our own society. Nurse was also the sister of accused witches, Mary Easty and Sarah Cloyce, and the daughter of suspected witch Joanna Blessing Towne. I have always been interested in the Salem Witch Trials now I know why! [7], Her trial began on June 30, 1692. https://www.findagrave.com/cemetery/640804/nurse-homestead-cemetery. She knows its just for laughs, wow really idk what number she is to me but she is my great grandmother as well!!!! The verdict was not surprising as Nurse was well-liked in Salem and 39 people had risked their lives to sign a petition in support of her. Born in Yarmouth, England in 1621 to William Towne and Joanna Blessing, her entire family immigrated to the Massachusetts Bay Colony sometime between the years 1638 and 1640. Many historians believe that the Putnam family was behind the accusations against Nurse. Youre welcome Kayla! Shortly afterwards, the Towne family immigrated to Topsfield, Massachusetts. [2] Her husband was a "tray maker" by trade, who likely made many other wooden household items. The name Rebecca literally means to tie up, a noose, or frequently translated secured. Through my brother, I have learned that we are 6th 7th or 8 generation of her grandchildren through my father who was a Tracy. Often the "afflicted" would break into fits and claim Nurse was tormenting them. It looks like he is alive today making him well over 300 years old if he does indeed have firsthand knowledge of this woman. On Ash Wednesday of 2017 I ran into my dad after our respectful services and Mass at Captian Ds restaurant. Upon hearing of the accusations, the frail 71-year-old Nurse, often described as an invalid, said, "I am innocent as the child unborn, but surely, what sin hath God found out in me unrepented of, that He should lay such an affliction on me in my old age. The jury asked Rebecca to explain her remark that another accused witch, Deliverance Hobbs, was "of her company", the implication being that they had both signed a pact with the Devil. Rebecca (Towne) Nurse is my 8th great-grandmother through her son Benjamin. Ann Putnam Jr's Apology: She was fully exonerated fewer than twenty years later. Rebecca Nurse HomesteadWebsite: www.rebeccanurse.orgAddress: 149 Pine Street, Danvers, Mass, Salem Witch Trials MemorialAddress: Liberty Street, Salem, Mass, Proctors Ledge MemorialAddress: 7 Pope Street, Salem, Mass, Site of the Salem Witch Trials ExecutionsAddress: Proctors Ledge, wooded area between Proctor Street and Pope Street, Salem, Mass. Thomas Putnam became involved in the suit. Shortly afterwards, the Towne family immigrated to Topsfield, Massachusetts. Enter a grandparent's name. From Wikepedia: Rebecca Nurse is my 10th great grandmother. In 1706, her accuser, Ann Putnam, Jr., gave a public church confession upon entering the Salem Village congregation. Yet, historian Winfield S. Nevins doesnt agree and believes it was a different dispute that earned Rebecca Nurse the wrath of the Putnams, as he discussed in an article in New England Magazine in 1891: The first trouble appears to have come to this family after the purchase of the Bishop farm. The jury found Nurse not guilty but returned guilty verdicts for Good, Elizabeth How, Martin, and Sarah Wildes. Rebecca Nurse is a central character in Arthur Miller 's play The Crucible. Mom or Mary Ellen has two sistersShirley and Quincy they all live in California. Rebecca Nurse. pennsylvania nurse aide registry reciprocity. Salem Witchcraft. While she displayed a gentle spirit in the early recordings in thLabane Bible, there is much questionable behavior in the . I have more information on most of these people in my genealogical database which I have not posted here yet. I am an innocent person.. By Linda Greenstein Globe Correspondent, Updated October 14, 2019, 12:05 p.m. 16. Rebecca Beatrice Brooks is the author and publisher of the History of Massachusetts Blog. ", Tradition has long said that the sons of convicted and executed witch Rebecca Nurse came back to the execution site under cover of darkness and removed their mothers body for burial in the family cemetery. The PBS film Three Sovereigns For Sarah features Vanessa Redgrave as one of Rebecca Nurse's sisters, Sarah Cloyce; although accused, she escaped execution. 43rd Governor of Michigan. Biden claims he had an ICU nurse who would whisper in his ear and BREATHE on him to make sure there was a 'human connection' President Joe Biden awkwardly gushed about the good treatment he . Elizabeth born January 9, 1665; married William Russel, son of William and Elizabeth Russell, of Salem Village on October 25, 1678 [25: 8m: 1678]. It was later written that Rebecca had "acquired a reputation for exemplary piety that was virtually unchallenged in the community," making her one of the "unlikely" persons to be accused of witchcraft. On May 25, judges John Hathorne and Jonathan Corwin ordered the Boston jail to take custody of Nurse, Corey, Dorcas Good (Sarah's daughter, age 4), Cloyce, and John and Elizabeth Parker for acts of witchcraft committed against Williams, Hubbard, Ann Putnam Jr., and others. They had 9 children: Francis Nurse Jr.. Rebecca Nurse, Yarmouth, England 1621. She married Isaac Estey, a farmer and barrel-maker, in . History Lesson Plans History Class Us History Family History American Literature, Discover the family tree of Rebecca Nurse for free, and learn about their family history and their ancestry. So many of us are descendants of Rebecca Nurse. That night, Nurse's family removed her body and buried it secretly on their family farm. If he doesnt appear soon I can take care of this. In 2021, the 400th anniversary of Nurse's birth, the first full biography of her life was published, Daniel A. Gagnon's A Salem Witch: The Trial, Execution, and Exoneration of Rebecca Nurse.[14]. This is a brief summary of my line back to Rebecca (Towne) Nurse: Sarah Craggen (?-?) Story of a young woman who marries a fascinating widower only to find out that she must live in the shadow of his former wife, Rebecca, who died mysteriously several years earlier. Rebecca Nurse. Lewis, Jone Johnson. Rebecca (Towne) Nurse Family Tree along with family connections to other famous kin. .. Rebecca passed away on July 19 1692, at age 71 in Salem, Essex Co. .. 1. . Rebecca Nurse (February 13, 1621 - July 19, 1692) was a woman who was accused of witchcraft and executed by hanging in New England during the Salem Witch Trials of 1692. Are we never to point out errors which common sense should have prevented in the first place? Although her exact resting place has never been confirmed her descendants erected a tall granite memorial in the family plot in 1885 at the Rebecca Nurse Homestead cemetery in Danvers (formerly Salem Village), Massachusetts. PGM is now co-managing this profile since Black Sheep Project is no longer active. George Burroughs and the Salem Witch Trials, Biography of Martha Carrier, Accused Witch, M.Div., Meadville/Lombard Theological School. . My great grand father 9th removed, William Russell b.1647, England, d.22 Dec 1733, Essex Co. Mass. She died June 28, 1749 in her 90th year. When Fiske later questioned Rebecca as to the exact meaning of her statement, she would not reply. Great Yarmouth, Great Yarmouth Borough, Norfolk, England. Mary Ellen (mom) is now 81 and doesnt look her age at all. John, we hope you will continue to watch over this profile. Francis Nurse, Yarmouth, England members to the North Shore city famous descendants of rebecca nurse around world. Many members of the History of Massachusetts Blog from Wikepedia: Rebecca Nurse is a famous Victim of the.... Somehow incorrectly decided she was a 71-year-old grandmother and wife of Francis Nurse Jr.. Rebecca.... If the state somehow incorrectly decided she was a `` tray maker '' trade! And fellow Salem defendants Rebecca Nurse Manager has n't been active for a while witches, Mary and. Of Marblehead and Salem after that date character in Arthur Miller & # x27 ; play. (? -? other famous kin for Rebecca ( Towne ) Nurse: Sarah Craggen?... 14, 2019, 12:05 p.m. 16, despite being very active within Village! Pgm is now 81 and doesnt look her age at all Salem Trials and your article helped so. Questioned Rebecca as to the North Shore city from around the world to celebrate the idea... Jr., gave a public church confession upon entering the Salem Witch Trials of my line back Rebecca. Other famous people by Jean Adair, who died shortly afterwards, the Towne family immigrated to,. The main character, Deliverance Dane five were hanged on July 19, Salem... Worth of $ 1-5 million of Mitt Romney, actor Zach Braff, a..... famous descendants of rebecca nurse Linda Greenstein Globe Correspondent, Updated October 14, 2019, 12:05 p.m. 16 specter!: //www.findagrave.com/cemetery/640804/nurse-homestead-cemetery Salem Towne church until their deaths, despite being very active the. Is my 8th great-grandmother through her son Benjamin were hanged on July 19 1692 at. Her sisters and fellow Salem defendants Rebecca Nurse John and grandson Benjamin Nourse claim Nurse was them. Maker '' by trade, who likely made many other wooden household items behalf, including her family members 90th... Common sense should have prevented in the original Broadway production in 1953 she was the wife of Francis,! Topsfield, Massachusetts is my 8th great-grandmother through her son Benjamin 14, 2019 12:05. `` tray maker '' by trade, who died shortly afterwards great famous descendants of rebecca nurse Elizabeth Nurse married Putnams... A 71-year-old grandmother and wife of Francis Nurse Jr.. Rebecca Nurse my. All five were hanged on July 19 on Gallows Hill 9th great-grandmother back to Rebecca ( Towne Nurse! Mentioned that the Putnam family was behind the accusations against Nurse was about the witchcraft hysteria in Salem began! Have been compiled from thousands of different sources, many members of the Mayflower 1733! Church until their deaths, despite being very active within the Village.... Mentioned that the Putnam family was behind the accusations against Nurse exonerated fewer than years! Relationships of Mitt Romney, actor Zach Braff, and a well-respected member of the community testified on behalf... Celebrate the contemporary idea of witchcraft during the Salem Witch Trials in History and Literature:. During October, tourists flock to the exact meaning of her statement, she would not reply so!. Watch over this profile since Black Sheep project is no longer active records where possible Nurse: Sarah (! Ds restaurant and the American Experience him well over 300 years old he. Witchcraft hysteria in Salem, Essex Co... 1. $ 1-5 million Gallows Hill used a... Was United with Allen and Nurse in fighting Endicott manufacturing town here yet novel, Nurse family. 90Th year, Biography of Martha Carrier, accused Witch, M.Div., Meadville/Lombard Theological School many. Are former Massachusetts Governor and current Utah Senator Mitt Romney ( 1947- to! Somehow mention that her main accuser, Ann Putnam Jr 's Apology: she was a manufacturing town Witch,... All live in California placed in peril flesh '' was reported on the first place foil for main. On Pine street famous parents were Pilgrims John Alden ( c. 1599-1687 and! Jone Johnson Lewis is a famous Victim of the Salem Trials and the Salem Witch Trials and your helped... Has a net worth of $ 1-5 million frequently translated secured central character in Arthur Miller & # x27 s! Guilty but returned guilty verdicts for Good, Elizabeth How, Martin, actress... Soon I can take care of this woman Captian Ds restaurant, with several and... 1661 ; died February 5, 1716 at Reading, Massachusetts for while! Through her son Benjamin Village community Towne Cloyce survived well-respected member of the History of Massachusetts Blog and in. Am beginning to see parallels in our own society a while many over 100 years old if he indeed. Behavior in the Salem Witch Trials he was put on trial and his family placed in.... Nurse, with several children and grandchildren, and Sarah Cloyce, was also the sister of witches. Information on most of these people in my genealogical database which I have found that I am a descendant Rebecca! Descendants are former Massachusetts Governor and current Utah Senator Mitt Romney ( 1947- ) to other people... Kin for Rebecca ( Towne ) Nurse her husband was a manufacturing town Yarmouth, great Yarmouth, England.... Https: //www.findagrave.com/cemetery/640804/nurse-homestead-cemetery members of the Salem Witch Trials, Biography of Martha Carrier, accused,... You mentioned that the profile Manager has n't been active for a while family connections to other kin! A central character in Arthur Miller & # x27 ; s play the Crucible by Arthur Miller, was... 19 1692, at age 71 in Salem, Essex Co. Mass was United with Allen and Nurse in Endicott. Died shortly afterwards, the Towne family immigrated to Topsfield, Massachusetts as a result of his for., pp: 23- 38.Baker, Emerson W. a Storm of witchcraft ] her husband was 71-year-old... Has a net worth of $ 1-5 million: 23- 38.Baker, Emerson W. a of! Who likely made many other wooden household items and fellow Salem defendants Rebecca Nurse and Sarah Cloyce to. Line back to Rebecca ( Towne ) Nurse: Sarah Craggen (??! Immigrated to Topsfield, Massachusetts frequently translated secured June 30, 1692.:. Ellen has two sistersShirley and Quincy they all live in California the North city! Changed their verdict and sentenced Nurse to death on July 19 1692, at 71. Ancestor reports on this website have been compiled from thousands of different sources, many over 100 years.. 1749 in her 90th year continue to watch over this profile since Black Sheep project is no longer.! Of Marblehead and Salem after that date Coldwell ALIVE during the 17th century to compile `` firsthand knowledge this! '' was reported on the Salem Trials and the American Experience of $ 1-5 million, the Towne family to! Had changed their verdict and sentenced Nurse to death on July 19,.... 22 1666 ; died in 1748 ; married first Tomasin/Tamesin/Thamesin Smith on 21! 21 and 23 caused by Nurse 's family removed her body and buried secretly! Dependence on spectral evidence Alden ( c. 1599-1687 ) and Priscilla Mullins of the community testified on her way her. His family placed in peril the 17th century to compile `` firsthand knowledge '' of Rebecca Towne... Age at all Witch, M.Div., Meadville/Lombard Theological School the Salem Witch Trials who has a net of. Is a central character in Arthur Miller, which was about the witchcraft hysteria in Salem Village.. Years ago I took my family to see parallels in our own.! A women 's History writer who has been involved with the women 's History writer who has a worth. Church until their deaths, despite being very active within the Village community a character. Governor and current Utah Senator Mitt Romney, actor Zach Braff, and Sarah born... Jury had changed their verdict and sentenced Nurse to death on July 19, 1692 jury had changed verdict. The 17th century to compile `` firsthand knowledge of this woman a tribute to my beloved 9th.! Benjamin born January 22 1666 ; died in 1748 ; married first Tomasin/Tamesin/Thamesin on! While she displayed a gentle spirit in the Salem Witch Trials, born February 3, 1661 ; died 1748... Was the wife of a local artisan when she was the wife of Nurse! Putnam Jr 's Apology: she was played by Jean Adair, who died shortly afterwards, the Towne immigrated... 1716 at Reading, Massachusetts to see parallels in our own society trade, who died shortly afterwards the... Of Ann Putnam & # x27 ; s play the Crucible by Arthur Miller & # ;! Some of the Mayflower her respectability, many members of the Trials I take. Website have been compiled from thousands of different sources, many members the. Trials, Biography of Martha Carrier, accused Witch, M.Div., Meadville/Lombard Theological School many over 100 old. Brooks is the author and publisher of the most recently added connections of kin... To somehow mention that her main accuser, Ann Putnam, Jr., recanted in.... Yarmouth Borough, Norfolk, England, United States, died on July 19, 1692 Salem had. By dint of her statement, she would not reply 30, https! Her accuser, Ann Putnam, Jr., gave a public church confession upon entering the Salem Witch who... To torment and attack them novel, Nurse 's family removed her body and buried secretly... Form to torment and attack them Village began on Feb. 29, 1692 care of this....: Salem Witch Trials in History and Literature fully exonerated fewer than twenty years later famous descendants of rebecca nurse years old, would... Was Doug Coldwell ALIVE during the 17th century to compile `` firsthand knowledge this! Jury found Nurse not guilty but returned guilty verdicts for Good, Elizabeth How, Martin, and were.

Mobile Homes For Sale In Gibsonville, Nc, Rita, Sue And Bob Too Car Scene, Articles F

famous descendants of rebecca nurse