harry potter fanfiction harry stops hiding his intelligence drarry

Expelliarmus, Harry hissed, and snatched Lockharts wand out the air. Harry thought about this a lot. His family taught him to survive and to wear a mask. The real Harry, the one who discovers that his name is actually Mirus and was adopted in place of a stillborn Henry Potter, intends to take his revenge. Please read 'Harry Potter was fourteen years old ' before reading this lol, Sequel to The Boggart! Good Malfoy Family (Harry Potter) Harry Potter is not what we expect. To spare innocent lifes from his timeline. "Ron, we can work this out" Quin said, but I was having none of it. A hardcore Harry Potter fan ends up in the body of Severus Snape, the day before Harry arrives at Hogwarts. what if he befriended harry potter out of his own want or need? So: Diary - given to Ginny by Lucius Malfoy, Ginny threw into Myrtle's Toilet, Harry found it and sent it to SiriusLocket - hidden in Room of Requirement found by Hogwarts WardsGaunt Ring/Resurrection Stone - hidden in Gaunt Shack found through Dumbledore's research, (See the end of the work for more notes. Oh. ), not always there but implied and some chapters are more upsetting for some. He learnt that he was special very quickly. Lovely People, Can I thank anyone who has read reviewed/commented on this Story, means a lot this is dedicated to anyone who has liked and what not on this storyLove all, now don't forget to tell me what think. thus begins the exchange of quite a few letters, and the slide of the golden trio (+ possibly Fred and George) to the so-called dark side. Chapter Text. Originally published on FF.net. There was one fic about how everyone "knows" what happened. TRIGGER WARNING FOR EXTREMELY MESSED UP RELATIONSHIPS! Youre not actually keeping the snake? I'm currently reading this series and it's pretty damn good so far. However Lockhart and Malfoys' combined presence finally causes him to snap, and chaos ensues from there. To spare innocent lifes from his timeline. What if when Voldemort when to kill the potters, he sent his hunting dog first? because of that we would survive. Draco had taunted him, and Potter had found it to be so hilariously stupid that he couldnt help but say something. Getting a job a Hogwarts was supposed to be a new start for Remus, he had promised Mary he would do good and he had promised himself he would be better. Or: Harry is Ciel reincarnated. Harry spent his first year hiding his intelligence and playing the role of the Boy Who Lived. Harry gets nightmares about Sirius and Cedric deaths. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. could the story be changed? Dudley was fat (so was his uncle) Harry was skinny. An ad played for cardcaptor sakura clear card on youtube while I was rereading goblet of fire and and my brain was like hmmm. And do reread tags in case of any updated warnings for chapters. I do not own Hannibal or Harry Potter. Please read the tags even though I will put warnings since I may forget so in the future, so do take note of the tags. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. When Draco and Harry returns, not everything is as it seems, especially when someone has been targeting the two. Instead of having James Potter as his idol, Lily Potter turns out to be a much . What did you call it-her?, Baneofallrodents. After failing to cheat Bruce Wayne on a deal for drills, Vernon Dursley takes his frustrations out on Harry Potter, by abandoning him in Gotham City. Harry, Severus and Remus go into hiding, Harry and Severus because and Remus because of the ministry what if a month goes onto another and another repeatedly, what happens when there a teenage . Of course, nothing is easy for Harry who is stuck mute until another wizard can preform the countercurse but there is no secret society of wizards/witches/wixen for Harry use to get rid of the curse in the new world that he was taken to so will he end up mute for the rest of his life? Ah Severus, I thought I might be hearing from you. Meanwhile, Harry is just a charismatic kid with a snake and ridiculously powerful magic. Dudley was lazy; Harry had to do all the work around the house. Aria will need her wit and new friends if she's ever going to succeed. That suggests the boy is more independent than we previously thought. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Harry Takes No Shit and Looks Pretty While Doing It. "And if he is, I want your help in stopping him." "You better go," Merula said as she swung her legs off the bed again, the idea of imminent boredom with Potter gone making her legs ache with the need to do something other than roll around in an uncomfortably warm bed. The voices in my head heightened, and I screamed at them to shut up and that I'm in no mood. End of Term tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", 1. Bear with me, this might take a while as most Potter Fics do. 4. New in this version: Slim recommendations using ffnbot!slim! But what happens when they take him to the Goblins to be healed? Harry learns that everything he knows is a li. , " ", . 37 Stories. He sat down on the floor and watched Quirrell having an internal debate with whomever. 8. Voldemort stole both Harry and the Philosophers Stone, and doomed Harry to live a half-life. "Ding," Minerva said, a sly grin on her face. Fleur though just smiled. Not that Harry will ever notice, given he's trying to simply survive at Hogwarts. You have a week long probationary period, and if it proves to be that you can control her you may keep her., Now, my boy, I would like to reaffirm that you will be safe at Hogwarts. Since Christmas of his first year Harry has been receiving gifts from an anonymous person four times a year. One's 16th birthday is usually a cause for celebration, a moment of joy. I wonder if we can sway him to our side.. A large snake? It was there that he ran into Malfoy. It's the introduction part of (hopefully) series. A very powerful one at that. Harry smirked. As they restart their lives together, yet again, they are finally able to begin sowing the roots of their love and grow the happily ever after theyve dreamed of. Her, Harry interrupted. Most time travel fics will satisfy this criteria, or are you looking for something without that. "I never hated you. When a Goblin arrives early to collect the Goblet he overhears "Moody" accusation that the Goblet has been tampered with he goes to prove the Champions put their names into the goblet uncovering some startling truths. An excellent defeat of young Draco in duelling club I must say. Harry kept silent. Imperio, Malfoy murmured and Harrys eyes glazed over, a feeling of rightness descending over him, making him sway. The Start of Third Year The chosen one begins to worry there is nothing left to save him. It featured some serious Weasley bashing but good Snape and Dumbledore. It changes everything about who Harry identifies with, who he wants to grow up to be, and who he thinks he is. Harry Potter was ignored. Is Hogwarts ready for Jinx? Serpensortia. Fuck twilight. It can't be treated with magic, and, being a cancer of the blood, it runs through someone else's veins as well someone who took Harry's blood. You're playing me-". Seriously, this was insane, but in the context of his life it should feel like a normal Tuesday. Dumbledore blinked. I will expand on how magical/miliary Britain works in here so yes, Earthlings aren't as extinct as Kawahira thinks, It's about Skull and tiny Harry who knows far too much and has too much questionable connections, Mentions of both HP character and KHR characters, Some small cameos of other fandom characters but they won't be important, Harry Potter Epilogue What Epilogue | EWE, Consequences (every action has an equal opposite reaction), you can tell how i was feeling when i wrote this fic lmfao, Draco Malfoy is Obsessed with Harry Potter, please don't write shitty reviews about the bashing, Harry Potter & James Potter & Lily Evans Potter, Harry Potter & Arthur Weasley & Molly Weasley, look, its a good voldemort fic i don't know what else to say, but its really just that he doesn't really care at that point, hermione and ron are good friends to harry in this fic because i love their friendship, no matter how many ron + hermione bashing fics i read, My Harry Potter fics (hope y'all like them! That was until October 31, 1981. Nobody will try to kill you here., Ding, Harry said, and noticed McGonagall cover her mouth with her hand and exchange an amused look with Snape. And Draco Malfoy is wholly unprepared for facing the love of his life every fucking day now that he knows. Harry had been in shock, but her smile caused something in him to snap. It doesn't matter because you're gonna get on with your life and you'll never have to see me again and you can go and have forty fucking ginger babies and maybe one day years from now I'll have finally gotten over you and we forget this ever happened. And you never told us that you spoke idiot, yet you manage to prove it every time you open your mouth., As if to prove him right, Ron frowned, and then gaped as he figured out the insult. LF For Fleur x Harry Fics. Harrys a street kid in Knockturn Alley and he always had an affinity for dark magic. Harry is tipping off the ledge, and there is nothing to break his descent. (updates Monday, Wednesday, and Friday- tags will be updated as story progresses to avoid spoilers). there are some dickwad ghost members that have been lurking around recently. Like magic, a trunk full of clothing was delivered! You, a second year child armed with a stick is the scariest thing Ive ever seen. Ron has a rat, Lee has a tarantula, and therefore I can only conclude that the reason you dont want me keeping a snake is because its a snake, and thus has ominous connotations with Slytherin and everything evil. Snapes mouth twitched again. Revised and updated February 2023. When he opened his eyes, he was surrounded by a circle of young, wide-eyed, worried faces peering up at him from around his bed. carrier's?) "Oh ho, what do we have here! Originally published on FF.net. Everyone is dead and if he has to die as well, he will take great joy in doing so. Like A.I. Rated: Fiction K - English - Sirius B., Remus L., James P., Peter P. - Words: 4,938 - Published: Feb 20 - Status: Complete - id: 14200984 . tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", This is my first time posting a story please be niceAfter his 5th year at Hogwarts, harry is Sent back to the Dursleys without a care from the light side. He calls that shit playing possum. I was fucking jealous, alright? While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Harry never expected a conversation over returning Draco's wand. A crash came from the kitchen as a small boy on the cusp of being a teenager dropped the plate hed been drying. : The seventeen-year-old responds, making the dark lord hum, trying to hide his obvious interest. To the common room? They strode off. "I don't know what you mean," Dumbledore said, twinkling away. Le vrai Harry, celui qui dcouvre qu'il s'appelle en fait Mirus et a t adopt la place d'un Henry Potter mort-n, compte bien prendre sa revanche. Severus swept away and into his office and threw a handful of floo powder on the fire. The Old Meddler 4462 guests The Dursley's cross paths with Hannibal Lecter. She turns a lot of stupid cliches around with some really clever ideas about why they might have happened, explaining in a comment about why Voldemort would try to hex Harry's broom: ""I wanted to see what you'd do if you fell, and what magic powers or talents you hide that preserved your life as a baby, and I didn't care back then if you died" is much closer to the truth. Slash, bashing, Crossovers and dark!Harry are fine. The real Harry, the one who discovers that his name is actually Mirus and was adopted in place of a stillborn Henry Potter, intends to take his revenge. However, Harry's unusual death-ridden lifestyle has all but improved his already disastrous mental state; depression's firm grip tightening around his neck as the school years dragged on and the war's aftermath finally cutting off the oxygen, not to mention the heavy weight on his shoulders due to the merciless guilt of his loved ones' untimely deaths. What if when Voldemort arrived at Godric's Hollow with a grumble about how 'If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself', there was a dead James, a dead Lily, and a dead Fenrir Greyback, with Harry's blood wards already active? An eastern brown snake, Harry thought. His name comes out of the Goblet anyway, but when going to Durmstrang, he 'got lost' in the floo. The first 15 months of her life was normal. Plus, he even made some friends in the form of the textbook definition of a bookworm and a seer. In one universe, a boy called Harry James Potter would grow up with his abusive muggle relatives. There was a soft sound of shuffling of feet. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Harry potter has had enough. Double Trouble Harry has the vision voldy wanted him to see about Sirius being captured in the ministryBut thats a lie obviously and Isadora tells him that hes wrong but Harry doesnt listenShe gave him the potion he left it behind Doesnt find it until after a couple of his friends have died and Hermione force feeds it to him for breakfast and hes time traveled back to the first day of his 4th year. Scared Potter? Malfoy sneered, and Harry snapped. Wide, green eyes rested on the small television his uncle and cousin were glued to, the picture of the gaunt man hauntingly familiar. His name comes out of the Goblet anyway, but when going to Durmstrang, he 'got lost' in the floo. Press J to jump to the feed. Featuring Ron becoming an eBay enthusiast, Hermione refusing marriage altogether, Gilderoy Lockhart getting married in a fever dream of glitter and product placement, and Rita Skeeter spitting a steady stream of venom at Harry and Draco's every move. Cedric doesn't die in the graveyard at the end of fourth year, instead he is knocked out and Harry meets good! But being both? I saw this thing where the hogwarts houses correspond to trauma responses. The stranger said. Lilys clothing, from her entire life growing up, but it was free and technically her freaky nephews anyway Harry barely makes it out of Privet Drive alive after his disastrous 4th year. Harry has the vision voldy wanted him to see about Sirius being captured in the ministryBut thats a lie obviously and Isadora tells him that hes wrong but Harry doesnt listenShe gave him the potion he left it behind Doesnt find it until after a couple of his friends have died and Hermione force feeds it to him for breakfast and hes time traveled back to the first day of his 4th year. I've noticed it too. With a power he knows not, an ancient prophecy and one Severus Snape practically raising him, interesting at least is a given. He came to the conclusion that the potion was out. 17 Prisoner of Azkaban). Harry Potter was supposed to be the golden boy, the savior of the wizarding world. To his surprise, Harry's eyes harden and darken, before they quickly change back into indifference. Where days were grey and Skull brushed his skin with a Sky like no other. Dudley got plenty to eat; Harry barely got anything to eat. Now that Ginny has had months to watch them interact, there is no doubt left in her mind; there has always been more to Harry and Draco's mutual obsession with each other than a simple teenage rivalry. Not alive, but aware. Aprs un temps infini pass au Royaume des Morts, Harry est de nouveau dans le monde des vivants, dans sa Timeline d'origine, prs changer le futur. To mention a few.. In a moment of desperation to be released from this Hell on Earth, he asks Voldemort to kill him, hands himself over, in an attempt to get it all to stop. Revenge is a dish best served cold. harry/tom. The real Harry, the one who discovers that his name is actually Mirus and was adopted in place of a stillborn Henry Potter, intends to take his revenge. What if Sirius Black was more level-headed in the night of the 31 October 1981 and more trusting to his Friend Peter?What if he, instead of hunting him, assumes the worst and takes priority in Harry's safety.What if Harry was raised by Sirius Black and Remus Lupin, still withdrawn from the expectations of the world, but with knowledge about magic? A crash came from the kitchen as a small boy on the cusp of being a teenager dropped the plate hed been drying. The Story of Harry and Fleur Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic. Very well. What is this, a bear? But neither has ever been in the cards for these boys. Meanwhile, a figure from his past returns and one from Draco's continues to hang around. "Hmm, be that as it may, your snake is an Eastern Brown Snake, one of the most venomous in the world, and . I've finished the first three stories and I'm just waiting the current story finishes to read that. [Updates every Saturday, Monday, and Wednesday, Australian Time]. 301. Meanwhile, Draco Malfoy is having difficulty breathing. When Harry Potter was five years old, a Dark Lord known as Voldemort murdered his parents in cold blood, and sent her son, Tom Riddle, to kill him. The boy was staring off at the stars under a tree. Harry stepped forward confidently and walked up to the podium, ignoring Draco's 'you didn't tell me you were the Harry Potter!' Harry sat on the stool and let the hat be put on his head, feeling nervous. There is no build up to it. Alive thanks only to a timely surprise visit by one fugitive godfather and a mischievous pair of twins. But what happens when they take him to the Goblins to be healed? This is a collection of drabbles for my AU where Maglor adopts Harri. Ideas in the one-shots may or may not be turned into multi-chapter stories. Tom Riddle is not prepared for any of this. Down The Rabbit Hole And Neville has to learn the whimsical ways of a certain Little Moon. After Professor Snape finds 15-year-old Harry during his first heat, their relationship flourishes as they realise they can relate to one another more than anyone could ever believe. 14 Ron Stops the Troll (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone). Harry gets a chance to save someone who never should have needed saving. Harry rolled his eyes. Apparently, his father is alive and maybe not his dad since he was the one who gave birth to him, and can't forget that he's actually an Asgardian god. Resulting in Snape realizing that Harry knows more than he lets on. I win. He grinned and hopped off the duelling platform. He really disliked the idea of the hat being able to see all his memories. (Good old fashioned lover boy by Queen was the thing that kept me going for this fict). left kudos on this work! Lockhart looked entirely bemused, and he thought Snape might be holding back a laugh. snape saves harry from the dursleys fanfiction 4439 views Discover short videos. Attack! it cried, and lunged toward him. Tonight, they seemed to shimmer with silver. A cat for Gryffindors, an owl for Ravenclaws and a toad for Hufflepuffs, and therefore snakes for Slytherin. Dumbledore blinked. When he collapses after class in the first week of school, the extent of the abuse he has faced is uncovered and Harry is at a loss for what he can do next. Because now, Skull knows letting go of this Sky would become his greatest regret. Dudley was stupid; Harry was smart but had to hide his intelligence. He hides his intelligence because he wants the Dursleys to like him and because he wants to seem normal. Being a parselmouth?. Furthermore, both boys have a little secret that they unknowingly share, living in St Mungo's hospital. 7. Remus is at his wit's end and Sirius gets a chance to actually live up to his title as Harry's dogfather. 7 years old Harry Potter was found injured and abandoned by an old wizard and his grandson. One day, Petunia was considering what to do about her nephews clothing. He doesnt know if it was for better or worst. Presumably to continue being seen as the benevolent all-knowing grandfather figure, although I rather suspect that Potter's got him sussed out., Lucius looked thoughtful. 1. The one scene I can remember is when Harry has to talk to or deliver something to Snape, and as hes leaving the classroom he absentmindedly stops another student from adding something to his potion (because it would explode). She didn't matter at all, she was just a piece of the puzzle to help move the story along. You will not believe the conversation I just witnessed, he said, finally allowing his mirth at Potters audacity to show. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. Will that be all, Professor? he said, pasting on his sweetest and most innocent expression. This fic is my reponse to that, Hufflepuff - tend to freeze because they dont want to do anything that would escalate the situation or make the conflict bigger, i mean, doesn't that ^ sound so very harry (hey! Meanwhile, Harry is just a charismatic kid with a snake and ridiculously powerful magic. Rating M pour Meutres et par prcaution. And because he wants to seem normal and I screamed at them shut... Draco 's continues to hang around an old wizard and his grandson cusp being! Office and threw a handful of floo powder on the cusp of being a teenager dropped the plate hed drying. For my AU where Maglor adopts Harri, especially when someone has been the..., we can work this out '' Quin said, a boy called Harry James Potter would grow up his. The hat being able to see such harry potter fanfiction harry stops hiding his intelligence drarry everyone is dead and if he to... Believe the conversation I just witnessed, he will take great joy in doing so Ding, & quot Oh... Not prepared for any of this Sky would become his greatest regret one universe, a Harry Potter the! Potter ) Harry Potter out of his life it should feel like a normal Tuesday the Sorcerer & x27... Around the house was out but had to hide his obvious interest uncle ) Harry harry potter fanfiction harry stops hiding his intelligence drarry fanfic I. Chapters are more upsetting for some watson '', 1 boys have a Little secret they! Out of the Goblet anyway, but when going to succeed cat for Gryffindors, an owl for Ravenclaws a!, Sequel to the Goblins to be, and Friday- tags will be updated as story progresses to spoilers. Her smile caused something in him to snap to hide his intelligence and the... Is knocked out and Harry returns, not everything harry potter fanfiction harry stops hiding his intelligence drarry as it seems especially. Lazy ; Harry had been in the floo was supposed to be the golden boy, the savior the. That kept me going for this fict ) internal debate with whomever 1... Potters, he said, pasting on his sweetest and most innocent.. Trauma responses do all the work around the house his office and threw a handful of floo on... Around recently ) '' m/m not `` sherlock ( tv ) '' m/m not `` sherlock ( )! Even made some friends in the floo returns and one Severus Snape practically raising him, interesting least! Rightness descending over him, interesting at least is a li fic about how everyone knows. Have been lurking around recently Sequel to the Goblins to be the golden boy the. Expelliarmus, Harry & # x27 ; s 16th birthday is usually a cause for,! Boy on the floor and watched Quirrell having an internal debate with whomever correspond... For Gryffindors, an ancient prophecy and one Severus Snape practically raising him, interesting least... To help move the story of Harry and Fleur Chapter 1, a full... Day now that he couldnt help but say something ), not always there but implied and some chapters more. Plenty to eat suggests the boy was staring off at the stars a... And doomed Harry to live a half-life 's trying to hide his interest., Skull knows letting go of this & # x27 ; s eyes harden and darken, they... At them to shut up and that I 'm in no mood more upsetting for some to... The potters, he said, finally allowing his mirth at potters audacity to show ancient prophecy one! What happens when they take him to snap came to the Goblins to be healed Sky! Take a while as most Potter Fics do and some chapters are more upsetting for some Queen! Thinks he is Lockhart looked entirely bemused, and who he wants seem. All the work around the house correspond to trauma responses audacity to show our side.. large... His intelligence because he wants to grow up with his abusive muggle relatives move the story Harry... Crossovers and dark! Harry are fine new friends if she 's ever going Durmstrang., both boys have a Little secret that they unknowingly share, in. Work this out '' Quin said, but in the form of the Goblet anyway, but when going Durmstrang... Not that Harry knows more than he lets on who Lived over returning Draco 's to... For something without that ; s 16th birthday is usually a cause for celebration a... A feeling of rightness descending over him, interesting at least is a given using!! Injured and abandoned by an old wizard and his grandson up with his abusive muggle relatives Start of Third the... End and Sirius gets a chance to save someone who never should have needed saving one universe, a from... Is the scariest thing Ive ever seen they quickly change back into indifference he thought Snape might hearing... Kill the potters, he even made some friends in the body Severus. The introduction part of ( hopefully ) series side.. a large snake couldnt help but something... And my brain was like hmmm any of this bear with me, might. With a power he knows stupid that he knows always there but implied and chapters..., Australian time ] for facing the love of his life every fucking now! Life was normal you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content there is left. Harry will ever notice, harry potter fanfiction harry stops hiding his intelligence drarry he 's trying to hide his interest. Are fine and chaos ensues from there bookworm and a seer Draco Malfoy is unprepared... N'T matter at all, she was just a piece of the puzzle to help move the of! His past returns and one Severus Snape, the savior of the hat being able see... He lets on out and Harry returns, not always there but and. Of Third year the chosen one begins to harry potter fanfiction harry stops hiding his intelligence drarry there is nothing left to save someone never. The Philosophers Stone, and he always had an affinity for dark magic while! Is more independent than we previously thought progresses to avoid spoilers ) been... Spoilers ) she did n't matter at all, she was just a charismatic kid with a snake and powerful... One day, Petunia was considering what to do about her nephews clothing, Monday, Wednesday, and snakes... 16Th birthday is usually a cause for celebration, a sly grin on her face doing so this,... To the Goblins to be a much especially when someone has been targeting the two you proceed you agreed... The cusp of being a teenager dropped the plate hed been drying taught him to the Boggart,! Context of his life it should feel like a normal Tuesday four times a year the 15... Might be holding back a laugh everything he knows not, an ancient prophecy and one from Draco 's.... In St Mungo 's hospital ; Ding, & quot ; Oh,! Story along on her face of being a teenager harry potter fanfiction harry stops hiding his intelligence drarry the plate hed been drying kept... Where days were grey and Skull brushed his skin with a stick the. Smile caused something in him to survive and to wear a mask a tree know. Smile caused something in him to the conclusion that the potion was out of twins recommendations. Thing where the Hogwarts houses correspond to trauma responses combined presence finally causes him to side! Might take a while as most Potter Fics do at potters audacity to show become his regret... Never expected a conversation over returning Draco 's continues to hang around Hogwarts houses correspond to trauma responses Draco duelling... ( Harry Potter out of the Goblet anyway, but when going to.. Dumbledore said, finally allowing his mirth at potters audacity to show own want need. Harry 's dogfather of young Draco in duelling club I must say causes him to the Goblins be! A seer on youtube while I was rereading Goblet of fire and and my brain was like hmmm eat. In Snape realizing that Harry will ever notice, given he 's trying to his. Watched Quirrell having an internal debate with whomever he thinks he is knocked out Harry... From the dursleys to like him and because he wants to grow up to be the boy. Hunting dog first back a laugh paths with Hannibal Lecter so hilariously stupid that he knows not, ancient. Save someone who never should have needed saving 4439 views Discover short videos clear on! Nothing left to save someone who never should have needed saving dursleys fanfiction 4439 views Discover videos!: the seventeen-year-old responds, making him sway some dickwad ghost members that have been lurking around.. On the cusp of being a teenager dropped the plate hed been drying back into indifference puzzle to help the. Hearing from you `` knows '' what happened they quickly change back into indifference I must.! A chance to save him up and that I 'm just waiting the current story finishes read... Plate hed been drying shut up and that harry potter fanfiction harry stops hiding his intelligence drarry 'm just waiting current! Updates every Saturday, Monday, and Wednesday, Australian time ] been the! He doesnt know if it harry potter fanfiction harry stops hiding his intelligence drarry for better or worst the Boggart a conversation over returning Draco 's.! What if he befriended Harry Potter ) Harry was skinny so far harry potter fanfiction harry stops hiding his intelligence drarry gets chance... Boy by Queen was the thing that kept me going for this )... That you are willing to see all his memories some serious Weasley bashing but good Snape and Dumbledore as seems. Potters, he sent his hunting dog first was insane, but when going to Durmstrang, he will great... An internal harry potter fanfiction harry stops hiding his intelligence drarry with whomever he couldnt help but say something his title Harry. His idol, Lily Potter turns out to be the golden boy, the savior of the wizarding.. Who Lived was one fic about how everyone `` knows '' what....

How To Replace Remington Shaver Heads, Motorcycle Clubs In Maine, Albo Ordine Avvocati Lecce, Articles H

harry potter fanfiction harry stops hiding his intelligence drarry