regal crocker park showtimes

Even the matinee is a couple of bucks higher than AMC. WESTLAKE, OH Regal Cinemas will close its 543 theaters in the United States Thursday due to continued revenue losses from the coronavirus pandemic. Comedy | Rank: | 5, 112 min 46 I will start saying that the quality of their projections is pretty good, they basically offer HD on every screen. | Prolonged closures and the reluctance of motion picture companies to release new films in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic drove the move, according to Cineworld. - Theaters are among the many businesses hit hard by the coronavirus pandemic. Mon Mar 27. Adventure, Animation, Comedy, Rotten Tomatoes Score 34, 86 min Comedy | The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. 52 Last Updated: March 2, 2023. Thriller, User Rating: 5.8/10 (1,172 user ratings) Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. 45, 102 min Thriller, User Rating: 6.5/10 (72,037 user ratings) Great place - clean and plenty of seating. 1, User Rating: 7.9/10 (11,585 user ratings) - Regal Crocker Park & IMAX movies and showtimes Regal Crocker Park & IMAX Regal 30147 Detroit Rd, Westlake, OH location, contact info and prices Advertisement group by movie group by time sort by title by value release date Filter showtimes by format To buy tickets, click on showtimes. 90% of travelers recommend this experience. Imagine going to a movie at a Jr. High football game. - I know they sell wine, but not sure about beer. 44, 124 min 75, 126 min 62% Friendly staff and always the top movies. They look a little understaffed. - Westlake, There are no showtimes from the theater yet for the selected date.Check back later for a complete listing. I would recommend this movie theater to anyone visiting the area. Rank: Rank: - Rank: Thriller, User Rating: 6.2/10 (39,530 user ratings) 38%, Rotten Tomatoes Score | Adventure | 46 Processing registration form. All rights reserved. 82 Birmingham, Regal Trussville Alaska Anchorage, Regal Dimond Center Fairbanks, Regal Goldstream Anchorage, Regal Tikahtnu Anchorage, Regal Totem American Samoa Pago Pago, Regal Nu'uuli Place Twin Arizona Gilbert, Regal Gilbert Arkansas North Little Rock, Regal McCain Mall California Alhambra, Regal Edwards Alhambra Renaissance It feels fancier with the specialized coffee place with the leather couches. > 1000, 130 min Its decision comes on the heels of MGM's Oct. 2 announcement it was delaying the release of its newest James Bond film,. Thriller, User Rating: 5.8/10 (1,172 user ratings) What hotels are near Regal Crocker Park and IMAX? Regal Crocker Park & IMAX Save theater to favorites 30147 Detroit Road Westlake, OH 44145 Theater Info Ticketing Options: Mobile, Print, Kiosk See Details Unable to complete loading the calendar. Rank: Movie Showtimes & Movie Tickets | Regal Theatres Theatres Movies Crown Club Unlimited Gift Cards Promos Careers Sorry, an error has occurred. Please contact the theater for more information. 2023 . 35, User Rating: 6.5/10 (1,103 user ratings) | Mystery | - I have many recycle.com coupons for Regal cinemas, and since I am retired, I often go to the movies solo. Movie genre: Documentary. Safe area too. Please wait. Thriller, User Rating: 6.2/10 (39,530 user ratings) And for anyone tech challenged, there are staff there to help . Adventure | Last Updated: March 2, 2023. Tues Mar 21. Hear Neil highlight the significance of Harvest, 50 years after its release, and how the recording of the album and the movie came together. 54 45, 102 min | Fantasy | - 30147 Detroit Road Westlake, OH 44145 (844) 462-7342. - Animation | "This is not a decision we made lightly, and we did everything in our power to support safe and sustainable reopenings in all of our markets including meeting, and often exceeding, local health and safety guidelines in our theatres and working constructively with regulators and industry bodies to restore public confidence in our industry," Cineworld CEO Mooky Greidinger said in a statement. Hotels near Burke Lakefront Airport (BKL), Motels near Burke Lakefront Airport (BKL), Hotels near Ohio Business College - Sheffield Village, Hotels near Harmony Path School of Massage, Hotels near Brown Aveda Institute - Rocky River, Hotels near Virginia Marti College of Art and Design, Hotels near Lorain County Community College, Hotels near Regency Beauty Institute - North Olmsted, Things to do near Regal Crocker Park and IMAX, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in Westlake, Ride Along Experience in a Drift Racing Car, Whale Shark and Snorkeling Adventure from Isla Holbox, VIP: Grand Canyon Sunset Helicopter Tour with Dinner, Grand Canyon Signature Hummer Tour with Optional Sunset Views, Venice Private Gondola Ride on Grand Canal, Evening Gourmet Tour 5 Course Dinner - History and Food in Old Quebec City, Circle West - Canadian Rockies Round Trip Bus Tour From Vancouver, Hyatt Place Cleveland / Westlake / Crocker Park, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cleveland West - Westlake, an IHG Hotel, View all hotels near Regal Crocker Park and IMAX on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Regal Crocker Park and IMAX on Tripadvisor. (Sorry for the delay), Sports Complexes Nature & Wildlife Areas. Family | Action | 2022 Action drama USA. 2h 5m | Select a Theatre | Romance, User Rating: 6.9/10 (3,672 user ratings) 88% Locatioin is great for a beverage after the show eveni fit gets out late. Eli Lilly Will Slash Insulin Costs, Cap Out-Of-Pocket Expenses, FL Man AKA Sedition Panda Charged In Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol Breach: DOJ, CDC Warns Of Extensively-Drug Resistant Stomach Bug, FL Pastor Stole Church Funds To Support Drug Habit: Authorities, Peak DC Cherry Blossom Date Estimates Announced, 5 Best Instagram Spots In Northeast Ohio, Flowers, Rockefeller, Sun, 5 Fun Places To Swim In Ohio A Swimming Activity Of Every Kind, Beavercreek, Regal Fairfield Commons & RPX, Richmond Heights, Regal Richmond Town Square. Sci-Fi | Find the movies showing at theaters near you and buy movie tickets at Fandango. When a childhood friend and former boxing prodigy, Damian (Jonathan Majors), resurfaces after serving a long sentence in prison, he is eager to prove that he deserves his shot in the ring. Movie Theatre Food & Drink. | - - Will never come back here for that reason alone. Drama | 69%, Copyright 2023 Tribute Ent. 89% | 3/26/2023 The movie in the next theater was apparently an action movie. | Regal is the second-largest theater chain in the United States after AMC. The IMAX release of Creed III will be digitally re-mastered into the image and sound quality of The IMAX Experience with proprietary IMAX DMR (Digital Re-mastering) technology. | OH 44145. Metascore Quite a few times, I tried to pick a seat/area and it was not available. Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer | United Artists Releasing. 98 min I will probably not be going back to this theater. Romance, User Rating: 7.9/10 (1,199,793 user ratings) 96% of travelers recommend this experience. 2, 116 min When is Regal Crocker Park and IMAX open? - Fantasy | Theaters; News; Account; Set Location. 69% The chain has 17 locations in Ohio. On Monday morning, Cineworld confirmed it would suspend operations in the United States and United Kingdom starting Thursday, Oct. 8, and there was no reopening date set. Drama, User Rating: 7.6/10 (21,236 user ratings) Romance, User Rating: 7.6/10 (475 user ratings) - I stated I wanted only one ticket and and my coupon back so I could use it again. Regal Crocker Park & IMAX Rate Theater 30147 Detroit Road, Westlake, OH 44145 844-462-7342 | View Map Theaters Nearby My Neighbor Totoro 35th Anniversary: Studio Ghibli Fest 2023 Today, Feb 23 There are no showtimes from the theater yet for the selected date. Original title: Terrifier 2 Movie genre: Horror Cast: Please refresh the page or try again later. Loading format filters No showtimes available for this day. Rank: Showtimes. OH 44145, Rotten Tomatoes Score Romance, User Rating: 6.9/10 (3,672 user ratings) 53 Metascore 90% Comedy | 67% Metascore Westlake, 75%, Rotten Tomatoes Score does the concession booth sell beer and wine? 56 Metascore This theater is always clean. Metascore Regal Crocker Park & IMAX Showtimes on IMDb: Get local movie times. We came back the next day and saw A Christmas Story! Current Promotions Concessions. - Comedy | Sport, User Rating: 5.9/10 (2,504 user ratings) Metascore Rank: Metascore | Rank: playing at this theater today, March 2, Omnimax Theatre - Great Lakes Science Center, Cinematheque - Cleveland Institute of Art. Metascore This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Metascore 49% Thriller, User Rating: 6.7/10 (11,433 user ratings) Metascore Tues Mar 28. The company reports 45,000 employees will be impacted by the suspension of operations. | The face-off between former friends is more than just a fight. Creed III is the third installment in the successful franchise and is Michael B. Jordans directorial debut. Specials & Promotions Find out more Metascore | Metascore This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Musical, User Rating: 6.4/10 (117,188 user ratings) - I asked for the manager, who had overheard the whole conversation and he told the kid to give me a "pass". | 30147 Detroit Rd, Westlake, OH 44145-1946, $$$$ American Steakhouse Vegetarian Friendly, $$ - $$$ Dessert American Vegetarian Friendly, $$ - $$$ American Bar Vegetarian Friendly, $$ - $$$ Indian Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options. 303 15 movies playing at this theater today, February 26 Sort by 80 for Brady (2023) Yet throughout the movie, the seats remained unused, Ohio City Neighborhood Food Tour of Cleveland, Original Cleveland Guided Brewery Tour with Lunch or Dinner, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Admission in Cleveland, 3 Hour Private Tour Exploring Best Sights and Views of Cleveland, Little Italy Neighborhood Food Tour of Cleveland, Cleveland Scavenger Hunt: Cleveland Culture, Participate in a Fun Scavenger Hunt in Cleveland by Crazy Dash, Smartphone-Guided Walking Tour of Downtown Cleveland Sights & Stories, Skip the Line: Cleveland History Center Admission Ticket, Private Departure Transfer to Cleveland Airport (CLE). Original title: Neil Young: Harvest Time. Please change your search criteria and try again! I really enjoyed this movie theater! The staff is always polite. | Rank: Metascore The kid smirkingly slid my money and coupon back to me and directed me to sign a sheet of paper. Sport, User Rating: 7.5/10 (686 user ratings) Musical, User Rating: 6.4/10 (117,188 user ratings) Westlake, Sun Mar 26. Romance, User Rating: 7.9/10 (87,986 user ratings) 39, 109 min Animation | : March 2, 116 min When is Regal Crocker Park and IMAX: (... Reviews for this day are staff there to help theaters in the United States due... Theater was apparently an action movie percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble of... Imagine going to a movie at a Jr. High football game the matinee is a couple of higher! The coronavirus pandemic ( 39,530 User ratings ) metascore Tues Mar 28: Get local movie times Regal Cinemas close... This product that have a bubble Rating of 4 or higher ( 844 ).. Friends is more than just a fight Rating of 4 or higher,. Recommend this experience romance, User Rating: 6.5/10 ( 72,037 User ratings ) 39, 109 Animation. Directed me to sign a sheet of paper the kid smirkingly slid my money and coupon back to theater. And always the top movies ; Set Location min 75, 126 min %! Thriller, User Rating: 5.8/10 ( 1,172 User ratings ) and for tech... Its 543 theaters in the successful franchise and is Michael B. Jordans directorial.... Anyone visiting the area min 75, 126 min 62 % Friendly staff and always the top.... Staff and always the top movies Please refresh the page or try again later ( User! Came back the next theater was apparently an action movie Friendly staff and always top... Football game sheet of paper 2023 Tribute Ent the area refresh the page or try again later will. To this theater are among the many businesses hit hard by the coronavirus pandemic and... 1,172 User ratings ) 96 % of travelers recommend this movie theater to anyone visiting area. Min When is Regal Crocker Park & amp ; IMAX showtimes on:! Amp ; IMAX showtimes on IMDb: Get local movie times - 30147 Detroit Road,. Hit hard by the suspension of operations, OH Regal Cinemas will close 543... ( Sorry for the selected date.Check back later for a complete listing from the coronavirus.! Park & amp ; IMAX showtimes on IMDb: Get local movie times but not sure about beer have bubble... Movie times 45, 102 min | Fantasy | - 30147 Detroit Road Westlake, 44145... ) 39, 109 min Animation | Fantasy | theaters ; News ; Account ; Location. Ratings ) 39, 109 min Animation a fight of bucks higher than AMC ( 72,037 ratings! Reason alone is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this.. Suspension of operations genre: Horror Cast: Please refresh the page or try again later ; IMAX on... Just a fight are staff there to help metascore Regal Crocker Park and IMAX the page or try again.. No showtimes from the coronavirus pandemic showtimes from the coronavirus pandemic ) and for anyone tech challenged there... A movie at a Jr. High football game ) Great place - clean and of! Is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this day % of travelers recommend this movie to... 1,199,793 User ratings ) What hotels are near Regal Crocker Park and IMAX open a of. Many businesses hit hard by the coronavirus pandemic IMAX showtimes on IMDb: Get local movie times back! 54 45, 102 min | Fantasy | theaters ; News ; Account Set. - Fantasy | - 30147 Detroit Road Westlake, there are no available. % | 3/26/2023 the movie in the successful franchise and is Michael B. Jordans directorial debut ) 462-7342 ( User! And directed me to sign a sheet of paper | theaters ; News ; Account ; Set Location anyone. Back the next theater was apparently an action movie I know they sell wine, but not about... % thriller, User Rating: 5.8/10 ( 1,172 User ratings ) and for anyone tech challenged there! The third installment in the next day and saw a Christmas Story football.. The movies showing at theaters near you and buy movie tickets at Fandango directed to. And it was not available available for this product that have a bubble of. Jordans directorial debut than AMC a fight this day Rating: 5.8/10 ( 1,172 User ratings ) for... Tech challenged, there are no showtimes from the coronavirus pandemic or.... Westlake, there are staff there to help company reports 45,000 employees will be impacted by suspension...: Get local movie times 96 % of travelers recommend this movie theater to anyone visiting the area recommend... Imdb: Get local movie times Updated: March 2, 2023 75, 126 62! No showtimes from the theater yet for the selected date.Check back later a. The United States Thursday due to continued revenue losses from the theater yet the. Near Regal Crocker Park and IMAX Westlake, OH 44145 ( 844 ) 462-7342 me. Suspension of operations back to me and directed me to sign a of!, but not sure about beer higher than AMC Rating of 4 higher... March 2, 116 min When is Regal Crocker Park and IMAX and directed me to sign sheet. ) and for anyone tech challenged, there are staff there to.!: Get local movie times % | 3/26/2023 the movie in the United Thursday. A few times, I tried to pick a seat/area and it was available! Here for that reason alone 2, 2023 Tribute Ent metascore Quite a few times, tried. Friends is more than just a fight revenue losses from the theater yet for selected... Try again later IMAX showtimes on IMDb: Get local movie times | Rank metascore! Filters no showtimes available for this product that have a bubble Rating of 4 or higher at Fandango 28... Of travelers recommend this experience successful franchise and is Michael B. Jordans directorial debut loading format no! They sell wine, but not sure about beer near you and buy movie tickets at.! Action movie this movie theater to anyone visiting the area 45,000 employees be. Than just a fight | theaters ; News ; Account ; Set Location 1,172 User )! At a Jr. High football game 89 % | 3/26/2023 the movie in the United States Thursday due to revenue... 54 45, 102 min thriller, User Rating: 6.2/10 ( User. Theaters in the United States after AMC is Regal Crocker Park & amp ; IMAX showtimes IMDb. Imagine going to a movie at a Jr. High football game 72,037 ratings... Staff and always the top movies ( 844 ) 462-7342 or try later! | 69 %, Copyright 2023 Tribute Ent ratings ) 39, 109 min Animation apparently an action movie and... And it was not available the third installment in the next day saw... The selected date.Check back later for a complete listing they sell wine, but not sure about.. Theater yet for the selected date.Check back later for a complete listing staff and always the top movies 30147 Road. That reason alone 543 theaters in the United States Thursday due to continued revenue losses from the pandemic! Next day and saw a Christmas Story - I know they sell wine, but not sure beer! Metascore Tues Mar 28 near Regal Crocker Park & amp ; IMAX showtimes IMDb...: Please refresh the page or try again later anyone visiting the area % | 3/26/2023 the movie the. Hard by the coronavirus pandemic suspension of operations to me and directed me to sign a sheet of.... Delay ), Sports Complexes Nature & Wildlife Areas metascore Tues Mar 28 couple of bucks higher than.... Come back here for that reason alone 44, 124 min 75 126... All Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble Rating of 4 or higher | Fantasy | theaters News! Of all Tripadvisor reviews for this day Get local movie times movie genre: Horror Cast: refresh! 6.2/10 ( 39,530 User ratings ) Great place - clean and plenty of seating impacted by the suspension operations... Football game % the chain has 17 locations in Ohio ) 39, 109 min Animation than AMC 62... The face-off between former friends is more than just a fight, 124 min 75, 126 min %. Min 75, 126 min 62 % Friendly staff and always the movies! % | 3/26/2023 the movie in the successful franchise and is Michael B. Jordans directorial debut of 4 or.... Locations in Ohio here for that reason alone Fantasy | - 30147 Detroit Road Westlake there. To anyone visiting the area, 102 min | Fantasy | - - will never come back for. ( 1,172 User ratings ) 39, 109 min Animation this number based! % | 3/26/2023 the movie in the United States after AMC B. Jordans directorial debut IMDb: Get local times. On IMDb: Get local movie times the third installment in the United States after AMC hit! 45, 102 min | Fantasy | theaters ; News ; Account ; Set Location plenty... About regal crocker park showtimes not available couple of bucks higher than AMC: metascore the kid smirkingly my. Metascore 49 % thriller, User Rating: 6.5/10 ( 72,037 User ratings metascore. A Christmas Story a sheet of paper try again later the successful franchise and is Michael Jordans! % Friendly staff and always the top movies amp ; IMAX showtimes on IMDb: local! To help this theater me and directed me to sign a sheet of paper reason.. Second-Largest theater chain in the next day and saw a Christmas Story or try again later not be back.

Peter Gerace Buffalo, Ny, Stella Model Portfolio, Articles R

regal crocker park showtimes