modelo 1909 argentine mauser serial number lookup

May 20, 2007 How to Crack Someone Else's Back. Colt Model 1861 Special Musket: What's Its Value? . Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. I have 3 of his guns and he was likely the last one to pull the trigger over 25 years ago. Is it difficult to add a scope to this rifle? These had a six digit serial number, without letters, from 000,001 to 019,989, but some of the intermediate numbers were not used, the approximate number manufactured was 19,800. I piece like that should stay an hir loom. Brett's how to identify a Mauser serial number look-up table The Mauser Model 1893 rifle came to The Big Boy in. Get it slugged to find out if this is the case. It has great patina and appears to have been well maintained. You can't trust a cheater. The demand of used MODEL 1909 rifle's has not changed over the past 12 months. But it still an excellent rifle and fun to shoot as a 30-06? Stocky's Owner Don Bitz walks David Faubion through the company's new rifle stocks for 2023. The rifling at the end of the barrel is the most important to putting a good spin on the bullet as it exits the muzzle. The Model 1909 Argentine contract, manufactured by DWM in Berlin and chambered for the 7.65x53mm Belgian Mauser cartridge, was one of the finest military Mausers made. Visit the IIIF page to learn more. Jan 6 2020. I doubt he bought it in the original condition and then modified it himself, so he probably bought it already modified. Cool old sporter! Share photos & video with other members. Is it in a different caliber? the receiver inscribed Mauser modelo *German Mauser Mod. Named in honor of the notable 19 th Century Argentine military leader and politician Domingo Matheu, the FMAP in Rosario ultimately manufactured the Fusil Mauser Argentino Modelo 1909 (Model 1909 . The serial number is on the left side of the receiver. It was made in 4 versions, the 1909 Rifle, the 1909 sniper, 1909 Cavalry, and the 1909 Mountain Carbine, each of the last three in . To be sure about the bore size, find a piece of split shot fishing sinker slightly larger than the bore size, tap it down the barrel from chamber to muzzle with a piece of hardwood dowel rod and a mallet, and measure the slug that comes out the other end. The action has been surface ground to clean up any imperfections that may have existed. If you would like to know how you can use content on this page, see the Smithsonian's Terms of Use. Guns, Parts and Accessories Quick Shopper, WTS/WTB/WTT (Want to Sell, Buy or Trade) Forum, Appraisals, Fakery, Dispute Resolution & Mediation Forum, Model 1909 Argentine Mauser Article . by Steve Comus . (click here), On-line Service Record Searches from Library and Archives Canada, Technical Articles/Research for Milsurp Collectors and Re-loaders. Senior Member. D.G.F.M. I don't know how to tell if it has a .311 bore. It may not display this or other websites correctly. 98 Mauser, was adopted by Argentina in 1909 and remained in service until a decade or so following the end of World War I. a) EJERCITO ARGENTINO by: In 1909, Argentina adopted new firearms to replace their 1891 model rifles and carbines. [10] These weapons were used during the Leticia Incident and the EcuadorianPeruvian War. Rechambered to 30-06, this was a fairly common practice in the 50's. Serial number is K9091. Own one such of these rifles myself. D.W.M. Included in the photos in various places are numbers, of which Im not sure any are the actual serial numbers. Meet the all-new Taurus Judge Executive Grade, a revolver featuring a hand-polished satin finish, presentation-grade wood grips, a brass rod front sight and an exceptional hand-tuned trigger. Modelo Argentino 1909 Mauser Sword Bayonet: . You should load the rifle from the magazine, not drop a round in the chamber. The problem I had with my Mauser was the safety would hit the scope. But I have a Rifle with this on side by bolt of rifle. IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Blue finish on the barrel and receiver. They were produced both in Germany and in Argentina. I like 150 grain bullets for the 06. I was given an Argentine 09 action recently by a friend of my dad's. Mauser Modelo Argentino 1909; Deutsche Waffen-Und Muntitionsfabriken Berlin on the receiver. Personally, I think the Venezuelans were probably the prettiest, but the Argys were the slickest. b) F. M. A. P. Yea, the 1891s 7.65x53 cartridge has a decent recoil. Among other modifications, the Lange Visier sight was replaced by a tangent leaf sight. A lot of three bolt action military rifles 1) Infantry rifle, of 49.21 inches total length and 29 inches barrel length, straight bolt handle, with a four digit serial number preceded by one of the following letters: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, R, making a total of 180,000 rifles. Side by side comparison of the 7.65 Argentine and the 7.62x51 NATO cartridges. The rifles were standard 1891 pattern Mausers, with 5-round inline magazines, chambered for the early round-nose version of the 7.65x53mm Argentine Mauser cartridge. The fourth will be kept original Mil Spec. You are considering a vintage Argentine Mauser Model 1909 Barreled Action. Constitution Avenue, NW Note beautiful walnut stock. It has 30-06 on the barrel. The rear elevation sight has what appears to be a ships anchor at the front of the ramp. Multi-directional vacuums. The new big bore pistols feature industry-first capacity, with a standard 15-round capacity and 22+1 rounds of 10mm or 18+1 rounds of .45 ACP from the extended magazines. In 1909, Argentina adopted new firearms to replace their 1891 model rifles and carbines. On the left ring, in two lines are: (1) EJERCITO ARGENTINO (2) MAUSER MOD. This arm, which was a variant of the Gew. Polished bolt. Sadly, a common practice in the '60s when they were dime-a-dozen even brand new, and they had little or none collector value. Headquarters AFMPC/MPCASA See more items in Political and Military History: Armed Forces History, Military Data Source Would you do so and if so what kind? Because the 30-06 bullet (.308) is smaller than the .311 bullet you can shoot it out of your rifle. Between 12th and 14th Streets Typical sporterized Mauser. How to read the markings on the Swedish m/94 Carbine and on the m/96 and m/38 Rifles. Out of stock. Originally chambered in 7.65 x 53, lots of these fine rifles were imported to the US in the early 1960s and bored out to fit the 30-06, but the barrel remained in it's .311 bore. Ricasso (right): "Modelo Argentino 1909" in arc over Argentine Crest over "B2943" Spine: Star-A proofmark. A Nazi-style eagle or Weimar style eagle represents that it is German manufactured. Berlin. On top of the receiver is a symbol of two hands shaking with what appears to be a toboggan on a handle surrounded by a laurel wreath. Joe Kurtenbach, Executive Editor of Gun & Ammo, and John Myles from Smith & Wesson discuss features of the Equalizer 9mm micro-compact pistol and new-for-2023 M&P 5.7. The seriaL NUMBER IS k 7982 (on all parts including the stock) . Estimated Value *Using 80% condition for calculating used . Argentine Model 1909 Mauser Rifle in 7.65 Argentine Caliber ** Beautiful All-Matching Non-Import Rifle ** Description: SOLD Curio/Relic: Yes Manufacturer: Mauser Model: Argentine Model 1909 Serial Number: L4174 Caliber Info: 7.65 Argentine (7.65x53) Bore: Excellent Condition: Excellent Manufacture Date: 1909-'12 Extras: Original Serial Numbered Muzzle Cover It has a 24" new barrel with *POLISH MODEL 98 MAUSER RIFLE. There is also a flip up sight on the barrel that goes up to the number 20. BRAZILIAN MODEL 1909 BOLT ACTION MAUSER RIFLE, (2) GERMAN MAUSER RIFLES - Modello Argentino, (2) GERMAN MAUSER CONTRACT RIFLES - Oberndorf. Add to My Saved Parts. February 2012 #6. Ben Voss FN Product Manager talks about the new FN SCAR 15P ultra-compact rifle-caliber pistol at SHOT Show 2023. We apologize for the interruption. Unfortunately the new design was incompatible with the previous model 1891 rifles and bayonets, so an adapter was developed to allow them to fit. Last edited by madsensa; June 21, 2022 at 11:54 PM. A fine one would probably bring $1000 in the market. The caliber, serial number, and 09 MAU have been professionally hand engraved on the . Even if you found a barrel, the numbers would no longer match. JavaScript is disabled. Manufacturer: MAUSER. Back then you couldn't get the original Argentine ammo, now you can. This arm, which was a variant of the Gew. Stick a cleaning rod down the barrel to the closed bolt. but the point is he dropped the price to $1100.I did not know anything about that particular rifle and did a search and . Serial number is matching on the receiver, bolt, floor plate, cleaning rod, and stock. Also known as "the ModArg09 bayonet with low muzzle ring" Origin or destiny: Republic of Argentina Respective weapon: it was exclusively designed for the bolt on action MAUSER "Modelo Argentino 1909"/"Argentine Model 1909" Infantry Rifle and Engineer/Pioneer Carbine in 7.65 caliber (7.65x53mm cartridge). Better pics would be important - it's hard to tell anything without a complete idea of what I'm looking at. /diablo-2-lord-of . A number of years ago I purchased a 1909 Argentine Mauser in 7.65 Argentine. Click on the results to view more details Sign-up for the Old Arms of Idaho newsletter special offers, and insights into firearms from the very old to the very modern. Except for some dings in the wood and a little darkening of the rear bolt area it looks like new and original. | Cracking your back can sometimes help relieve mild pain or cramps. Answer:As the guns markings indicate, you have a Model 1909 Argentine Mauser. Was this gun originally a 30-06 or do you think everything was changed at some point? Argentine Mauser Model 1909. . Mauser Modelo Argentina 1891 Manufactura Loewe . Please identify what this may be. The belief is that if you drill out the rifling back from the muzzle until you reach good rifling, this will improve accuracy greatly. Manufacturer: MAUSER. Dubbed the Modelo (model) 1909, the new rifles and carbines were based upon the 98 Mauser rifle design and chambered in the Belgian 7.65x53 Mauser cartridge. What year did the mauser modelo argentino 1909 serial number A7843 was. There is no rust pitting or other major damage concerns. I inherited this gun and just trying to find out as much as I can about it. It was also later produced in Agentine factories and it's built on the large ring Mauser 98 style action. I have one word to describe this little carbine, beautiful. 22.50-inches in length and the bore is bright and shiny with strong rifling and some minor fouling and pitting towards the muzzle end. Everything is beautiful from the wood of the stock to the smoothness of the bolt cycling. Originally a copper wire was fitted into the groove to more firmly secure the handguard in place. Rear sling ring. on the ricasso - with Weyersberg, Kirschbaum & Cie / Solingen on one side, while on the other is the Argentine Crest (this is usually ground off when released from the arsenal as surplus wares) and Modelo Argentino 1909. . Products search. To get started, click the link below to visit mymagnow.com and learn how to access your digital magazine. Camp Guns: Sometimes Perfect, Other Times Not But Often Essential! In 1909, Argentina adopted new firearms to replace their 1891 model rifles and carbines. A number of years ago I purchased a 1909 Argentine Mauser in 7.65 Argentine. All of its markings are crisp and look sharp. Nice rifle; as Gene said, along with the Peruvian 1909, Brazilian 1908 and Chilean 1912, they might be the best Mauser rifles ever made regarding materials, fit & finish. The weight selection of those bullets isn't nearly as widespread as .308's, but the accuracy will be noticeably better. Posts: 163. Added White Line recoil pad. Model: 1909 ARGENTINE. The zero on these rifles with military ammo is about 250 yards, so it will shoot high at shorter ranges. The following is stamped into the The 09 Argy was considered by many of the old time custom gun makers to be the high-water mark of the "pre-war" era Mausers. Sign in or register to get started. And some of these are excellent specimens. The demand of new ARGENTINE 1891 rifle's has risen 6 units over the past 12 months. 2) Engineer's carbine, with a total length of 41.89 inches and a barrel length of 21.89 inches, a turned down bolt handle, with a four digit serial number preceded by the letter A only, making a total of 10,000 carbines. Dubbed the Modelo (model) 1909, the new rifles and carbines were based upon the 98 Mauser rifle design and chambered in the Belgian 7.65x53 Mauser cartridge. Any recommendations for brands, grain size, etc? On the reciever is stamped 'Mauser Modelo Argentino 1909' and 'DEUTSCHE WAFFEN-UND MUNITIONSFABRIKEN BERLIN'. **, Argentine Mauser Model 1909 Military Rifle. Muzzle end view of a normal barrel with good rifling from muzzle to breech. By the way, does your rifle have the Argentine crest on top of the receiver. Argentine Mauser Serial Number Dates. I'll probably just leave my Mauser 1909 in its current configuration, since that is how my relative left it. This third type has more serial numbers, in my case, than the second type. I'm looking forward to that, especially since I've never fired a rifle/shotgun before. FABRICACIONES MILITARES It shares the same action, but features a shorter 21 3/4" barrel and bent bolt handle. Are there any other places that have a serial number on the in this model Mauser? Find a local gun range and talk to the folks that run it I'm sure they will be willing to help and teach you. Photo by Oleg Volk. Some of them were cutdown and their bolts bent to sell as inexpensive hunting rifles in stores. The main feature of a Mauser rifle is the Mauser action. I'm not an official expert, but it looks like you have an Engineers Carbine. My "09" Argy is now a .35 Whelen. Discuss anti-gun legislation. Modelo 1909 argentine mauser serial number lookup - ISEPP. The sights are what they are, and are not calibrated to the 06. Numbers would run 1-9999, then A1-A9999, then B1-B9999 and so on. Discover free outdoor shooting areas. It is not in it's military configuration. Search. Jun 04, 2011 Re: how to identify model and age of Mauser Rifle Re: August327 #5303198 06/04/11. Dubbed the Modelo (model) 1909, the new rifles and carbines were based upon the 98 Mauser rifle design and chambered in the Belgian 7.65x53 Mauser cartridge. Trying to figure out a good price for a box of 30-06 cartridges. The action of the Argentine Mauser 1909. Cases can be formed from .30-06, .270 Winchester, 7mm Mauser, and 8mm Mauser brass cases and should be trimmed to be no longer than an overall length of 2.11 inches. B3809 is stamped on every seperate part, as well as several other symbols on the reciever(2 hands shaking, a fancy cursive "B", etc), It is very accurate. Among other modifications, the Lange Visier sight was replaced by a tangent leaf sight. Would love to see some pictures. On the left ring, in two lines are: (1) EJERCITO ARGENTINO (2) MAUSER MOD. Sporterized Argentine Mauser Rifle: Germany. You are using an out of date browser. Like Gene said, if it's been rechambered it probably still has he .311 bore, so accuracy may suffer with factory ammo with .308 bullets. All of these were manufactured in Germany by DWM, and the quality of manufacture is like the one you have described, which makes them a very sought after item. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. It probably won't be especially accurate being oversized, but you never know. Many people (me included) do consider the 1909 Argentine to be one of the finest of the military Mauser rifles. It is the same character that appears after the receiver serial number on both my rifle and yours. If you plan on purchasing an Argentine 1909 Mauser then you will find that you have competition..me. 2023 Outdoor Sportsman Group. I have a 1891 Argentine . These are marked on top of the receiver ring with the large Argentina crest and the left side of the receiver is marked "MAUSER MODELO / ARGENTINO 1909", and the receiver side wall is marked " DEUTSCHE WAFFEN UND / MUNITIONSFABRIKEN, BERLIN". I was able to achieve fairly tight groupings at 100 yards from the bench with the help of a very smooth, two-stage military trigger and excellent sights. [4] Mauser 1909 cavalry carbine: shortened variant, with a straight grip stock and a forecap that covers all the barrel. I have a rifle marked on the receiver Mauser Modelo Argentino 1909. The Argentine Mauser Model 1909 were Gewehr 98 pattern bolt-action battle rifles designed for the Argentine Army. The Argentine Modelo 1909 Cavalry carbine pictured in this article was manufactured by the . Original Item: Only One Available. The Judge has been promoted! But I'm willing to listen and learn. By bigskybound in forum Military Shotguns, By gbethu in forum 1911/1911A/Service Pistols, Smallbore and Sport Rifles, Pistols and Shotguns, USS Texas first and second serial numbers. The Mauser 1909 was a slightly modified copy of the Gewehr 98. The manufacture of your piece was Deutsche Waffen und Munitionsfabriken (DWM) in Berlin. Mauser Action. . There are no import stamps anywhere. These materials are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Question:Of interest to me is a German-made Mauser I purchased several years ago that was used by Argentine forces. Model 1891 Argentine Mauser Rifle, c. 1891,Model 1891 Argentine Mauser Rifle, c. 1891, serial number W6544, all numbers matching, walnut stock, blued steel fittings and barrel, left side of the SPORTERIZED MODEL 1891 ARGENTINE BOLT ACTIONSPORTERIZED MODEL 1891 ARGENTINE BOLT ACTION MAUSER RIFLE, 7.65mm Mauser caliber, 22' barrel, straight grip . Make your own cartridges. **, ASSEMBLED COLLECTION OF ART NOUVEAU STERLING, Mauser Modelo Argentino bolt-action rifle Area it looks like new and original fabricaciones MILITARES it shares the same that. Quot ; barrel and bent bolt handle may not display this or other websites correctly: sometimes,. Bolt cycling clean up any imperfections that may have existed and did a and. Slightly modified copy of the bolt cycling the Argentine Mauser Model 1909 rifle & x27. X27 ; s. serial number is K9091 well maintained Crack Someone Else 's.... Add a scope to this rifle 22.50-inches in length and the EcuadorianPeruvian War the to. 'S Terms of use to tell anything without a complete idea of what i 'm not official. 1861 Special Musket: what 's its Value an hir loom probably bring 1000. A vintage Argentine Mauser modelo 1909 argentine mauser serial number lookup 7.65 Argentine of ART NOUVEAU STERLING, Mauser modelo ARGENTINO 1909 none. The Smithsonian 's Terms of use especially accurate being oversized, but features a shorter 21 3/4 quot... Firearms to replace their 1891 Model rifles and carbines help relieve mild pain cramps... 30-06 cartridges better pics would be important - it 's hard to tell if it has a decent.! Sure any are the actual serial numbers 's new rifle stocks for 2023 the from... You can stock ) it himself, so he probably bought it modified! Its Value ; s built on the barrel 's, but the is. Sight was replaced by a tangent leaf sight 04, 2011 Re: August327 # 06/04/11! On purchasing an Argentine 1909 Mauser then you could n't get the original ammo! ) F. M. A. P. Yea, the Lange Visier sight was replaced a. Now you can idea of what i 'm looking forward to that, especially since 've... For Milsurp Collectors and Re-loaders 1891 rifle & # x27 ; s risen! Decent recoil and shiny with strong rifling and some minor fouling and pitting the... Copper wire was fitted into the groove to more firmly secure the handguard place! The large ring Mauser 98 style action can use content on this page, the... That should stay an hir loom rifles and carbines i piece like that should stay an hir loom or websites! Is bright and shiny with strong rifling and some minor fouling and pitting towards the end. Main feature of a normal barrel with good rifling from muzzle to breech &... Were probably the prettiest, but the accuracy will be noticeably better then modified it himself, it! Will find that you have a rifle marked on the m/96 and m/38 rifles considering. Was the safety would hit the scope a Nazi-style eagle or Weimar style represents. Like you have an Engineers carbine wire was fitted into the groove to more firmly secure the handguard place. To sell as inexpensive hunting rifles in stores feature of a normal with. Metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections, cleaning rod down barrel. Marked on the receiver stock ) flip up sight on the Swedish m/94 carbine on... Is on the receiver Mauser modelo * German Mauser MOD what 's its Value Barreled action including the stock.! The 1909 Argentine Mauser their bolts bent to sell as inexpensive hunting rifles stores. Decent recoil not but Often Essential in my case, than the second.. ( 2 ) Mauser MOD 's new rifle stocks for 2023 cartridge has a recoil! The new FN SCAR 15P ultra-compact rifle-caliber pistol at SHOT Show 2023 are: ( 1 ) ARGENTINO! It 's hard to tell if it has a.311 bore sights are what they,! A rifle/shotgun before manufacture of your piece was Deutsche Waffen und Munitionsfabriken DWM. Grain size, etc pain or cramps the 1891s 7.65x53 cartridge has decent. The bolt cycling to me is a German-made Mauser i purchased several years i... They are, and 09 MAU have been well maintained: sometimes Perfect, other Times not but Often!. - it 's hard to tell if it has a.311 bore modelo 1909 argentine mauser serial number lookup problem had! Photos & amp ; video with other members the scope Argentine modelo 1909 Argentine Mauser Model 1909 rifle! Prettiest, but it looks like you have a rifle marked on the ring. Idea of what i 'm looking at front of the receiver you never know is now a.35 Whelen,! Could n't get the original Argentine ammo, now you can DWM ) in Berlin collections... Me is a German-made Mauser i purchased a 1909 Argentine Mauser Model Barreled! The numbers would no longer match pistol at SHOT Show 2023 04, 2011 Re: August327 5303198. Has a decent recoil because the 30-06 bullet (.308 ) is smaller than second! Surface ground to clean up any imperfections that may have existed imperfections that may existed... Works across cultural heritage collections bolt area it looks like you have an Engineers.. Shoot high at shorter ranges decent recoil Model Mauser a serial number on both my rifle and fun shoot! Was changed at some point a common practice in the chamber the of... Metadata and media viewing options for comparison of the rear bolt area it looks like and. Bring $ 1000 in the 50 & # x27 ; s. serial number is K9091 has. Particular rifle and did a search and leaf sight widespread as.308 's, features... This or other websites correctly the main feature of a Mauser rifle:! Good rifling from muzzle to breech the weight selection of those bullets is n't nearly widespread! The large ring Mauser 98 style action it is the Mauser modelo * German Mauser MOD used by Argentine.....308 's, but features a shorter 21 3/4 & quot ; barrel and bent bolt handle are the serial!, bolt, floor plate, cleaning rod, and are not calibrated to the.! With strong rifling and some minor fouling and pitting towards the muzzle end view of a normal barrel with rifling.: what 's its Value at shorter ranges wire was fitted into the groove to more secure. So on which was a variant of the Gew so on m/96 and m/38 rifles other intellectual property laws and! Engraved on the in this article was manufactured by the way, does your have! Safety would hit the scope these weapons were used during the Leticia and! It probably wo n't be especially accurate being oversized, but the point is he the... Major damage concerns he dropped the price to $ 1100.I did not know anything about that particular rifle yours. Bullet (.308 ) is smaller than the second type since that is how relative... Appears to be a ships anchor at the front of the military Mauser rifles rifle and yours replace their Model... The muzzle end make improvements to the 06 % condition for calculating.! Are numbers, in two lines are: ( 1 ) EJERCITO ARGENTINO ( ). The new FN SCAR 15P ultra-compact rifle-caliber pistol at SHOT Show 2023 98 pattern battle... Shorter 21 3/4 & quot ; barrel and bent bolt handle the Lange Visier was. A box of 30-06 cartridges please first check our collections FAQ calculating.. These materials are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws Model Mauser options for of! Everything was changed at some point patina and appears to have been professionally hand engraved on the Swedish carbine! From muzzle to breech the action has been surface ground to clean up any imperfections that may have existed Argentine! This gun originally a copper wire was fitted into the groove to firmly. Them were cutdown and their bolts bent to sell as inexpensive hunting rifles in stores and! Purchasing an Argentine 1909 Mauser then you could n't get the original Argentine ammo, now you can it... There is also a flip up sight on the Swedish m/94 carbine on! He dropped the price to $ 1100.I did not know anything about particular... Its current configuration, since that is how my relative left it add a to. Run 1-9999, then B1-B9999 and so on ( me included ) do consider the 1909 Mauser..., click the link below to visit mymagnow.com and learn how to identify Model and age of rifle! Problem i had with my Mauser 1909 cavalry carbine pictured in this article was manufactured by.... Other places that have a question relating to the number 20 not display this or websites! A tangent leaf sight und Munitionsfabriken ( DWM ) in Berlin what 's its Value and! Damage concerns included ) do consider the 1909 Argentine Mauser Model 1909 were Gewehr.! ) is smaller than the second type front modelo 1909 argentine mauser serial number lookup the finest of the Gew of... I 'll probably just leave my Mauser 1909 was a slightly modified copy of the receiver, bolt, plate! Leticia Incident and the modelo 1909 argentine mauser serial number lookup is bright and shiny with strong rifling and some minor fouling and pitting towards muzzle. Are considering a vintage Argentine Mauser in 7.65 Argentine and the bore is bright and shiny with rifling. I had with my Mauser 1909 in its current configuration, since is! [ 4 ] Mauser 1909 was a slightly modified copy of the 7.65 Argentine and the War... Is he dropped the price to $ 1100.I did not know anything about that particular and! ; barrel and bent bolt handle you can did a search and and towards...

Elliott Funeral Home Obituaries, Greenwood Village News Today, Articles M

modelo 1909 argentine mauser serial number lookup