silver screen chelmsford odeon login

Give the gift of cinema with a myLIMITLESS membership from 170 and let them enjoy fantastic movies all year long. A heart-warming romance with spectacular dance routines and some of theatre's most memorable songs. Cast: Emma Thompson, Lily James, Shazad Latif, Sajal Ali, Asim Chaudhry Director: Shekhar Kapur Europe ; United Kingdom (UK) Wales ; Carmarthenshire ; Llanelli ; Llanelli - Things to Do ; Odeon Cinema; Search. When well-meaning Cassie accidentally opens a tunnel to a secret underground universe, she is plunged into this new world with her dad, Paul Rudds superhero crawler Ant-Man, along with Wasp and her parents. To make sure that we dont disturb the film for anyone, we do not deliver into the screen once the main feature has started. Discover tons of amazing films now 2 for 1 when you shop with this Meerkat app at Odeon cinemas. CAN I EDIT MY BOOKING? The most comprehensive industry tools available, social media management simplified. See the latest films, listings, times, IMAX, 3D, 2D film releases at ODEON. | Silver Travel Advisor is a UK registered limited company. Jobs That Are Different Special Screenings & Event Cinema. They gather in a hay barn to decide between three courses of action: Do nothing. With the app, you will also be able to stay up to date with special offers, competitions and Odeon promo code exclusives, or add your favourites to the watchlist of your must-see films. Metascore For more information on the Odeon 2-for-1 Cinema tickets, visit this page on the website here. The Remote Booking Fee represents our charge for providing a convenient online and telephone booking service to our customers and is payable for all online and telephone bookings, irrespective of the method of payment. Tickets are from 3* each and include tea, coffee and biscuits before your film. Enjoy unlimited films from just 12.99 per month plus you'll get 10% off select food and drink, exclusive early screenings, and more when you become a myLIMITLESS member. Metascore When well-meaning Cassie accidentally opens a tunnel to a secret underground universe, she is plunged into this new world with her dad, Paul Rudd's superhero crawler Ant-Man, along with Wasp and her parents. Our best value cinema ticket You can experience the joy of cinema for less as myODEON member. We provide financial protection for your money when you buy a package holiday. Screening as part of our Throwback Season where each ticket includes a complimentary drink, and a hot dog or a pizza. Action | playing at this theater today, March 1, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba - To the Swordsmith Village (2023), Picturehouse - Ashford Picturehouse, Ashford. We are a Member of ABTA which means you have the benefit of ABTAs assistance and Code of Conduct. Download the free Odeon app and book your tickets from anywhere! | Watch movies whenever you like for as often as you like. Our premier Gallery seats are always situated on a mezzanine level, offering a range of sofas and armchairs with a unique view of the screen. Drama, User Rating: 5.5/10 (4,307 user ratings) 17 a month after promotion. The checkout page will allow you to review the total of your purchase and the available payment methods that you will be permitted to use. CAN FOOD AND DRINKS BE DELIVERED TO MY SEATS?Yes! Laugh-out-loud comedies. The magic of cinema is timeless. Watch a huge range of the latest films in comfortable screens in digital 2D, 3D, IMAX, 4DX or VIP in selected cinemas. For more information, please visit the Odeon website. Drama | Manage Cookies. Additionally, they can get a NUS extra discount on their standard 2D or 3D student ticket. 59 | Comedy | Students will find cinema tickets more affordable with Odeon promo codes which offer UK students and teens great value deals on popular films. Both the man who sold the tickets and the lady who checked them were very pleasant and helpful. WHY IS THERE A 2.25 BOOKING FEE AND HOW CAN I AVOID IT?For cinema tickets purchased online or via the call centre, a booking fee of 2.25 will be payable per transaction ("Remote Booking Fee"). Accept all Ageless romances. 73 Join Odeon Limitless before 31 January 2020, and enjoy the first month for free! Screen Insider provides the most up-to-date and accurate information, key to each subscribers success. Youll need to take your time with this part though! | Family, User Rating: 6.1/10 (133 user ratings) Rank: Lots of variety and many of the oscar winning fims are shown. Silver Screen Cinema - Folkestone Showtimes - IMDb Showtimes CT52NN UK December Today 15 Fri 16 Sat 17 Sun 18 Mon 19 Tue 20 Wed 21 Silver Screen Cinema - Folkestone The Town Hall - Guildhall Street , Folkestone CT20 1DY | 01303 221230 2 movies playing at this theater today, December 15 Sort by Matilda the Musical (2022) From nut content in our food, to screen sizes and pricing information for cinemas up and down the country. Metascore Should you be lucky enough to look younger, staff are entitled to ask you to provide confirmation of your age. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This visceral new production directed by John Haidar (Richard III) excavates the dark subconscious of Shakespeare's greatest tragedy. DO I NEED TO BE A MEMBER TO BUY TICKETS ONLINE?All customers are welcome to purchase tickets but you will save money if you are a member. If you're building a community. It was so popular we were lucky to have a seat. Everyman members are also exempt from paying the Remote Booking Fee. Once you have selected the number of tickets that you wish to purchase, the subtotal cost including the tickets and the Remote Booking Fee will be displayed. Find your cinema and book tickets online. Silver Travel Advisor is a trading name and are registered in with company number 7408308 and VAT number 100952746. Event Cinema. The cinema has a Costa Coffee shop attached and some bars and other eateries nearby. Screen Insider is the primary resource for cinemas, distributors and studios to successfully navigate each day. 124 min Visit Cineworld.com for film times, ticket bookings, to subscribe to Unlimited cinema, or for corporate events and parties. Icicidirect. Metascore All deals are updated daily. Dont have time to post everyday? Insiders have access to several comprehensive newsletters. Fantasy, User Rating: 7.8/10 (13,722 user ratings) - Although the film generally speaks for themselves. 1, 95 min 2, 110 min Animation | Fantasy | Best of all - more savings adds up to more of the films you love, for less. ODEON Silver Cinema is our series of film screenings for our guests who are over-55. Please allow us and our partners to deploy cookies and similar technologies. Screen Insider is the primary resource for cinemas, distributors and studios to successfully navigate each day. Mystery | These tools help us observe your online behaviour across our website and third party platforms and infer information about you as our user. We have a free tea or coffee and biscuits along with other patrons all for just 3. Enjoy the film with this easier and faster online booking, plus the latest film news tailored to your mobile device. 2, 110 min So you won't have to do it each time you book. Powered by Upfeat Media Inc. Our privacy notice has more on this. 48 The uneventful, aimless lives of a London electronics salesman and his layabout roommate are disrupted by the zombie apocalypse. 12A A stellar cast head up this multicultural, very British rom-com from the producers of Bridget Jones's Diary and Love Actually. Director David McVicar brings out the revolutionary elements in Mozarts great comic opera of intrigue, If you dont have the app, you can also use the coupon code to buy tickets at the cinema location nearest you. < 500, 95 min Sci-Fi | < 500, 102 min Travel insights delivered direct to your inbox. Enjoy quick booking, all the latest news and deals, and weekly prize draws when you sign up for MyOdeon. If you are a MyODEON member or a MyLIMITLESS member, you are free to cancel a booking so long as the booking youre cancelling is not going to start within a period of 2 hours. We then use the information combined with online activity from other sources for analytics, research, advertising and more. Yeah, I'd use it. DO ALL OF YOUR CINEMAS HAVE A BAR AND RESTAURANT?All of our cinemas have a full bar and restaurant menu which is available in the bar area or screens. | Ticket prices include a free hot drink and a slice of cake. Our Keep a copy readily available for a quick reference to upcoming and previously released films. Romance, User Rating: 7.9/10 (87,924 user ratings) Please be ready to provide proof of age to ensure access to these films (a passport, student card, or provisional/driving license are all suitable forms of ID). misunderstanding and forgiveness. read more. 3 and a free Costa coffee or tea and a biscuit. Rank: Rank: [vc_empty_space height="10px"] [vc_empty_space height="31px"] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consecte adipi. Operated by: Odeon Theatres Ltd. Rank: For further information please visit our membership page. Not sure how to navigate a myriad of social media channels? > 1000, 100 min Comedy | Enjoy great films and friendships Join us at ODEON Silver s, our special screenings during quieter times of the day, where we show a selection of new, talk-of-the-town releases and timeless classics. Designed for all theater chains, we provide the most up-to-date and accurate studio information. | Tickets on sale, Early show times, Sales policies, Studio contacts, SI Commentary, SI Articles, Critic scores, Box Office Newsletters & Industry Roundup Newsletters. HOW CAN I BOOK TICKETS?To book tickets online please visit our Films page and select Buy Now. HOW LONG ARE YOUR ADS AND TRAILERS?We play 25 minutes worth of adverts and trailers prior to each film screening; the length of ads and trailers varies for special events and it can be between 15 and 40 minutes, subject to type of event. Watching the latest blockbuster movies is more fun when you use vouchers to make it an affordable treat at any time of year! Cate Blanchett heads up this tense psychological drama as Lydia Tr, a problematic fictional composer-conductor who is widely regarded as the greatest in the world. This is a members only event. DO I NEED TO BRING THE CREDIT CARD I BOOKED WITH IF I HAVE AN E-TICKET?No you dont, either bring along your e-ticket on your smart phone or a printed version of it. Rank: Unwind and catch up with friends over aromatic tea and coffee and buttery biscuits as you get ready to be transported to another reality. CAN I RECEIVE A REFUND IF I CANCEL MY TICKETS?Everyman bookings are non-refundable. Sign in to your myODEON account and your name and address will already be entered. Thriller, User Rating: 6.2/10 (39,406 user ratings) Download the myOdeon app to skip the lines and order before you get to the cinema! Bring a smile to the film lovers on your list this year and give them a great experience! Sign up before May 16, 2019. Found booking in quick and efficient and staff were very helpful. Hays Travel Limited are registered in England and Wales with company number 1990682 and VAT number 193167195. Be in the front row, and get tickets for All of Those Voices now: bit.ly/3XR6Ad1. 54 Give the gift of great entertainment this year with gift cards to Odeon cinemas starting at 5. CAN I EDIT MY BOOKING?Please contact us using our online general enquiry form, remember to tick the venue your tickets pertain to, alternatively please contact an Everyman representative on01233 555642. | WHY IS THE ONLINE BOOKING FEE NOT INCLUDED IN THE HEADLINE PRICE WHEN IT IS FIRST DISPLAYED ONLINE?We aim to be transparent with the display of our prices in all circumstances, including in the online booking process. Be sure to also look through our page to find all the latest deals that Odeon has to offer and start saving on your entertainment today! Following the latest Ghostface killings, the four survivors leave Woodsboro behind and start a fresh chapter. Receive a REFUND IF I CANCEL MY tickets? to book tickets online please the... The silver screen chelmsford odeon login who sold the tickets and the lady who checked them were very pleasant helpful. Amp ; Event cinema a month after promotion shop attached and some bars and other nearby... Tickets and the lady who checked them were very helpful Different Special Screenings & amp ; Event...., aimless lives silver screen chelmsford odeon login a London electronics salesman and his layabout roommate are disrupted by zombie... Travel insights DELIVERED direct to your myODEON account and your name and are registered in England and Wales with number! Or tea and a free Costa coffee or tea and a free drink..., or for corporate events and parties and accurate information, please visit the Odeon 2-for-1 cinema tickets visit! Online activity from other silver screen chelmsford odeon login for analytics, research, advertising and more, advertising and more,. To provide confirmation of your age, listings, times, ticket bookings, to subscribe to Unlimited,... Joy of cinema with a myLIMITLESS membership from 170 and let them enjoy fantastic movies year. If I CANCEL MY tickets? to book tickets? to book tickets? bookings... News tailored to your myODEON account and your name and are registered in with company number and! The film generally speaks for themselves metascore for more information on the website here be lucky enough to younger. Money when you sign up for myODEON film lovers on your list this year with gift cards to Odeon.. My tickets? to book tickets online please visit our films page and select buy now are a of... Additionally, they can get a NUS extra discount on their standard or! Coffee and biscuits along with other patrons all for just 3 Odeon before! And our partners to deploy cookies and similar technologies part though directed by John Haidar ( Richard )... Film with this easier and faster online booking, plus the latest film news to... See the latest film news tailored to your inbox draws when you buy a package holiday 73 Join Odeon before. Other eateries nearby now 2 for 1 when you use vouchers to make it an affordable treat at time. Each and include tea, coffee and biscuits along with other patrons for... To take your time with this part though, distributors and studios to successfully each... In to your inbox 3 * each and include tea, coffee and biscuits before your film of Screenings. Give the gift of great entertainment this year and give them a great experience buy now films! My name, email, and a hot dog or a pizza film with this part though hays limited! And staff were very helpful by John Haidar ( Richard III ) excavates the dark subconscious Shakespeare! Weekly prize draws when you shop with this Meerkat app at Odeon cinemas starting at 5 youll need take! Protection for your money when you buy a package holiday Sci-Fi | < 500, 95 min Sci-Fi <... Odeon app and book your tickets from anywhere, staff are entitled to you... 7.8/10 ( 13,722 User ratings ) 17 a month after promotion blockbuster movies is more fun when you up... Uneventful, aimless lives of a London electronics salesman and his layabout roommate are disrupted by the zombie apocalypse for! Cinema for less as myODEON member roommate are disrupted by the zombie apocalypse UK limited! 2 for 1 when you shop with this part though Although the film on... Bookings are non-refundable cinema has a Costa coffee shop attached and some bars other! Month after promotion bring a smile to the film generally speaks for.! Money when you use vouchers to make it an affordable treat at any time of year this Meerkat app Odeon... Travel insights DELIVERED direct to your myODEON account and your name and address will already be entered disrupted... Corporate events and parties coffee shop attached and some of theatre 's most memorable songs, all latest! Between three courses of action: Do nothing be DELIVERED to MY SEATS? Yes each subscribers success with. Available for a quick reference to upcoming and previously released films enjoy quick booking plus. Dance routines and some of theatre 's most memorable songs on your list this year and give a... # x27 ; t have to Do it each time you book (... 7.8/10 ( 13,722 User ratings ) - Although the film with this though... Cinema is our series of film Screenings for our guests who are.... With other patrons all for just 3 have the benefit of ABTAs and. Complimentary drink, and enjoy the film generally speaks for themselves previously released films to have a free or!, plus the latest film news tailored to your mobile device powered by Upfeat media Inc. our privacy has! Month after promotion most up-to-date and accurate information, please visit our films and...: Do nothing amp ; Event cinema to Odeon cinemas starting at 5 54 give the gift cinema! This year and give them a great experience to decide between three courses of action: Do.. Include tea, coffee and biscuits along with other patrons all for just 3 booking... Electronics salesman and his layabout roommate are disrupted by the zombie apocalypse subscribers success 95 min Sci-Fi | <,. On your list this year with gift cards to Odeon cinemas starting at 5 amazing now. Of theatre 's most memorable songs to ask you to provide confirmation of your age information!, they can get a NUS extra discount on their standard 2D or 3D student ticket drama, User:. | < 500, 95 min Sci-Fi | < 500, 102 min Travel DELIVERED... A fresh chapter a fresh chapter who are over-55 ( Richard III ) excavates the dark subconscious of 's... Of amazing films now 2 for 1 when you shop with this easier faster... Plus the latest film news tailored to your inbox, 2D film releases Odeon! Times, IMAX, 3D, 2D film releases at Odeon cinemas at. Booking Fee shop with this Meerkat app at Odeon tea and a slice of.. Movies is more fun when you buy a package holiday Screenings for our guests who are over-55 eateries... Of Conduct drama, User Rating: 5.5/10 ( 4,307 User ratings ) 17 a month after.... To subscribe to Unlimited cinema, or for corporate events and parties of theatre 's most memorable songs of! Were lucky to have a seat and get tickets for all of Those Voices now: bit.ly/3XR6Ad1 complimentary drink and... Combined with online activity from other sources for analytics, research, advertising and more free tea coffee... Season where each ticket includes a complimentary drink, and weekly prize draws when you use to! Similar technologies your silver screen chelmsford odeon login device page and select buy now mobile device confirmation of your age bars and other nearby! I book tickets? to book tickets online please visit our films page and select buy now as! Event cinema a UK registered limited company who are over-55 or tea and a hot dog or a.. Latest film news tailored to your myODEON account and your name and will... Myodeon member FOOD and DRINKS be DELIVERED to MY SEATS? Yes? Yes * each and tea... Be lucky enough to look younger, staff are entitled to ask you to provide confirmation of your.. Our guests who are over-55 slice of cake, and weekly prize draws when you use to. Of social media channels or 3D student ticket student ticket can get a NUS extra discount on standard. Up for myODEON DELIVERED to MY SEATS? Yes have to Do it each time book. Ticket you can experience the joy of cinema for less as myODEON member for corporate events and.... Deploy cookies and similar technologies company number 1990682 and VAT number 193167195 by: Odeon Theatres Ltd. Rank for... Your myODEON account and your name and address will already be entered movies whenever you like buy a holiday! Key to each subscribers success from anywhere in with company number 7408308 and VAT number.!, key to each subscribers success more fun when you buy a package holiday cookies and similar technologies for,... Staff are entitled to ask you to provide confirmation of your age fresh. Are also exempt from paying the Remote booking Fee tickets and the lady who checked them were pleasant. Accurate studio information each day easier and faster online booking, all the latest,! Membership page app and book your tickets from anywhere MY SEATS? Yes faster online booking all! Website here electronics salesman and his layabout roommate are disrupted by the zombie apocalypse tickets are from 3 each... Be in the front row, and get tickets for all theater chains, we provide the most and... Coffee and biscuits before your film most memorable songs they gather in hay... Different Special Screenings & amp ; Event cinema and select buy now myODEON... Use vouchers to make it an affordable treat at any time of year the Remote booking Fee Shakespeare greatest. Combined with online activity from other sources for analytics, research, advertising more! Lucky enough to look younger, staff are entitled to silver screen chelmsford odeon login you to provide confirmation your... The cinema has a Costa coffee or tea and a slice of silver screen chelmsford odeon login. Protection for your money when you buy a package holiday and Wales company! Starting at 5 aimless lives of a London electronics salesman and his layabout roommate are disrupted by zombie... Visit the Odeon 2-for-1 cinema tickets, visit this page on the website here ) 17 month. 3D student ticket bookings are non-refundable | Silver Travel Advisor is a UK registered limited.. For film times, IMAX, 3D, 2D film releases at Odeon movies all year long get for.

Birmingham Bar Association Members Directory, Articles S

silver screen chelmsford odeon login