stetson pure open road

The Skyline hat is the best-selling cowboy hat from the Stetson company. Stetson is as associated with hats as Band-Aid is to bandages and it frankly feels like a privilege to own a hat from an American company founded in 1865 still producing hats here and mostly for under $250. [SHOP STETSONS OPEN ROAD COLLECTION HERE]. These sizes range from S or 21 1/4" to XXL or 25" in circumference. Fashionable Hats wants to make sure that your hats always look sophisticated and well-fitted to your head shape. Waist: Measure the waist circumference horizontally around the body at the natural waist line keeping tape parallel to the floor. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. 122.07. Not only will you look silly chasing after it, but you know that it is going to roll through every oil slick and antifreeze puddle before settling in a pile of trash. I have a brand new Open Road which is almost . Arms: With the arm bent at 90 degrees, measure from the cervicale (bone at center back neck) over the top of the shoulder to the shoulder joint, then along the outside of the arm over the elbow to the prominent wrist bone. This superior quality cowboy hat is made of 100% pure beaver felt. FREE shipping Add to Favorites More like this Very nice vintage Open Road style beaver hat; size 7 Free Shipping! Always rest your hat on its crown so that the brim will not distort and this is especially true when storing it. Sunday hats, fedoras, caps, and others fall between 21 and 24 inches for men. Love it, its my go to winter hatheaded for Paris with it. your email address, general location, and purchase and website browsing history. The tacks that hold the ribbon to the crown are very visible. But a lot of gentlemen here find the Open Road looks nice with a teardrop or diamond bash. Forgot your password? The Fashionable Hats head measuring device uses a custom tape measure to easily find the circumference. Stetson Open Road - (6X) Straw Cowboy Hat 3 reviews $80.98 Add to Cart Stetson Royal Flush - (10X) Straw Cowboy Hat 2 reviews $147.98 Add to Cart Stetson Kelly - Distressed Wool Outback Hat 5 reviews $115.98 Add to Cart Stetson Bridger - Shapeable Straw Cowboy Hat 2 reviews $45.98 Add to Cart Stetson John Wayne Peacemaker - (4X) Wool Cowboy Hat The hand-sewn brown roan sweatband and satin liner provide a time-tested fit and premium comfort. This 7 1/4 fits just right. Of course, the black hat has a look and power all of its own. Stetson Styles Properties, LLC is a business operating in Magnolia, Texas, in the county of Montgomery. Try it today at Henri Henri, Canadas oldest hat store, or find it on our online store with fast shipping! If you were to look down at my head from above it would resemble an oval rather than a circle, so if you put a round hat on my head, it stretches slightly from front to back. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Don't have an account yet? Either of these would match easier with the sort of clothes you are likely to wear with it: trucker jackets, Mackinaws, and field coats. I made this site because I love mens boots and want to explore the industry and the fashion with my readers. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! . You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. They have been doing quite well for the past several years and considering their relatively affordable price point, the level of finish is commensurate with the price. The best thing about the Open Road is how it amplifies the individuality of its wearer rather than slathering over their personality and replacing it with its own. Stetson, it's not just a hat, it's the hat. The hand-sewn brown roan sweatband and satin liner provide a time-tested fit and premium comfort. For example, if you found that your head measures 22 inches overall, then you would pick a hat size of medium or fitted size of 7 to 7 1/8" circumference. Now, the hat doesn't ship with 2 day prime shipping, however, if you wait just a bit (4 days in my . Password* Toon Hide The most basic felt Open Road is the Open Road 6X Cowboy Hat. The Stetson Open Road 6X is a very fine hat. Widely imitated, never replicated, since 1937, LYNDON B. JOHNSON IN HIS SIGNATURE OPEN ROAD, 1966, Lyndon B. Johnsons affinity for the Open Road inspired both a Stetson ad campaign (touting The L.B.J. The Pure Open Road Hat is a true masterpiece. This does not cost you any extra money whatsoever, it just means the origin of the sale is tracked back to Stridewise. You have successfully joined our newsletter, Copyright 2023 Stetson. Too low and it will give off a G-Man vibe and too high will feel like Daniel Day Lewis in Gangs of New York.. Hard to describe, but not white to my eye. The first being the True Blue. Silverbelly is the color associated most with the Open Road. https://stetson.com/products/pure-open-road-tobacco, //cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0357/2432/9005/products/tfprorb0526_tobacco_1.jpg?v=1598489731, //cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0357/2432/9005/products/tfprorb0526_tobacco_1_large.jpg?v=1598489731, //cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0357/2432/9005/products/tfprorb0526_tobacco_2.jpg?v=1598489731, //cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0357/2432/9005/products/tfprorb0526_tobacco_3.jpg?v=1598489731, //cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0357/2432/9005/products/tfprorb0526_tobacco_4.jpg?v=1598489731, //cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0357/2432/9005/products/tfprorb0526_tobacco_5.jpg?v=1598489731, //cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0357/2432/9005/products/tfprorb0526_tobacco_6.jpg?v=1598489731, https://stetson.com/products/pure-open-road-tobacco?variant=34778975567917, https://stetson.com/products/pure-open-road-tobacco?variant=34778975600685, https://stetson.com/products/pure-open-road-tobacco?variant=34778975633453, https://stetson.com/products/pure-open-road-tobacco?variant=34778975666221, https://stetson.com/products/pure-open-road-tobacco?variant=34778975698989, https://stetson.com/products/pure-open-road-tobacco?variant=34778975731757, https://stetson.com/products/pure-open-road-tobacco?variant=34778975764525, https://stetson.com/products/pure-open-road-tobacco?variant=34778975797293, https://stetson.com/products/pure-open-road-tobacco?variant=34778975830061, Inseam = S:30 Length, R:32 Length, L:34 Length, XL:36 Length, XXL: 38 Length. (You can still buy your ownauthenticOpen Road at the LBJ Ranch near Johnson City, Texas.) Materials and brands can also fit differently. The Alabaster color is lighter than Stetson Silverbelly by a couple of shades, but not white, maybe leaning a little to grey. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. You can also shop by look. These days you are as likely to see it in Brooklyn as West Texas, and it pairs with a variety of styles. The Pure Open Road hat can be worn for a dressed-up event as well as for roaming the great outdoors. Filter. Features a 3" raw edge rolled brim and a 4" center dent crown, and a leather sweatband. If you have read this far, you want to wear a hat. We take immense pride in our craftsmanship and customer service. Want to see how its done? I went with the Open Road Pure in Tobacco. CopyRight 2023, hatwestern.com - All Rights Reserved. Yes! For this reason, Fashionable Hats has a "No Hassle" return policy. Worn with the brim turned up or down, this is a hat for the true American gentleman. The felt is really luxurious and it fits great. It was an instant success, thanks in part to a marketing campaign that blanketed Texas and other Western states, proclaiming the hats versatility as a dressy option at home in town or country, in the West or back East. Female head sizes range from 21 inches to 23 inches in circumference. Look) and a wave of knockoffs in the mid-60s. The Corral hat is a 4X bison wool felt version of Stetsons classic cowboy hat shape. My head size is 7 3/8 and that is a large, but still average head size. Your comfort matters most of all when picking the true hat size. I prefer this style. With only a handful in production, the Pure Open Road is not a hat you see in the wild very often. Prices for this vary by location, but average around $75. The hat played a supporting role in films like. Perhaps it was influenced by the kind of vintage hats Johnny Depp wears. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for vtg 50s Stetson 7XCB 7 1/4 or 7 3/8 Open Road western hat fedora at the best online prices at eBay! Create an Account. a very soft hand, but still crisp, and snappy brim. GREAT SERVICE AND VERY FAST DELIVERY!! CULVER CITY, CA Erewhon Market plans to open a new location in Culver City. Snow. Incredibly nice hat. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! The Open Road is very versatile, but does better with the more casual end of the menswear spectrum. I was a little disappointed when it first arrived. If youve read a few of my reviews, you know that I never hesitate to criticize an aspect of a boot that needs criticizing and Id never recommend anything I didnt love. Stetson Pure Open Road Beaver Felt Hat Sale Price: $410.00 Price: $415.00 Stetson Royal DeLuxe Open Road Hat Sale Price: $235.00 Price: $245.00 Stetson Stratoliner Fur Felt Fedora Sale Price: $205.00 Price: $215.00 Stetson Pinnacle Beaver Fur Felt Fedora $335.00 Stetson Whippet Fur Felt Fedora Hat Sale Price: $215.00 Price: $220.00 Fashionable Hats offers a head measuring device and hat sizing tool that helps you find the exact size for your hat. 4 works well with a variety of faces. [Related: The 10 Best Straw Hats for Men]. Start with a measuring tape (or a piece of string you can measure later), and wrap it around your head, placing it where your hat will sittypically, at the middle of your forehead and about 1/8 above your ear. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. The denim work shirt. At least the top of your head. STETSON OPEN ROAD "PURE" Just saw on Stetson website The Open Road Pure--all beaver @ $395 in Phantom Grey, Alabaster, Tobacco, True Blue. Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account! I wasnt sure what to expect as Ive never owned a pure beaver hat. Worn with the brim turned up or down, this is a hat for the true American gentleman. $60.60, Regular Price: [Heres our favorite hat brush on Amazon]. The Corral is resistant and stylish and provides shelter against the elements. If anyone gets close enough to criticize a stitch here or there, tell them to back off. Plus, with the Open Road, the ribbon is so narrow that it doesnt easily conceal the stitching of the sweatband to the hat beneath it. He lives in Acton, MA at the edge of the woods with his wife and daughter. In the early days, Stetson ads declared the Open Road a hat that will proclaim your distinctive individuality to the worlda sentiment that rings more true now than ever. Category: Hats > Fedora. Now ask yourself whether its going to be this one. I had lucked into 25% off on Stetson's site, so I jumped on it. It goes great with truckers jackets in aged waxed cotton or even heavy plaid Mackinaw. Hold the tape firmly, but not uncomfortably tight. It is attached perfectly, as is the Satin liner. Maybe consider wearing a black hat so that you wont notice anyway. Please. Evergreen, Co. It pairs well with denim, flannels, and wool. In addition, there are other factors to consider, such as your hairstyle. $155.00, Special Price Don't have an account yet? Regular Price: The Porsche 911. Features include a grosgrain ribbon band, 1865 pin, full satin lining and a premier roan sweatband with gold lacing. Copyright 2022 Stetson SHOP INC. All Rights Reserved. Pattern 1 Items. Shop our wide selection of contemporary hats for men and fashionable hats for women. Worn with the brim turned up or down, this is a hat for the true American gentleman. Leg 1 Items. Remember, when hats were common people wore earmuffs when it got cold. It includes conversions to numeric or specific fitted hat sizes and general hat sizes. Granted most people would never notice, but its my job to notice these things. Stetson Fedora | Mens/Womens Open Road 10X Straw Cowboy Hat Natural $ 204.00 $ 84.00 Select options; Sale! Back off successfully joined our newsletter, Copyright 2023 Stetson fashion with my readers LLC is a hat, &. Mens/Womens Open Road is the best-selling cowboy hat from the Stetson Open which... Fit and premium comfort, maybe leaning a little disappointed when it got cold it pairs well with denim flannels! It today at Henri Henri, Canadas oldest hat store, or find it on our online with... Maybe consider wearing a black hat has a `` No Hassle '' return policy factors to,! Fedoras, caps, and purchase and website in this browser for the true American gentleman make that..., email, and it pairs with a teardrop or diamond bash Hassle return... Open Road is not a hat, it just means the origin of the menswear spectrum worn with Open... Wearing a black hat has a `` No Hassle '' return policy mens boots and want to explore the and! See it in Brooklyn as West Texas, and a 4 '' center dent crown, others. Earmuffs when it first arrived great with truckers jackets in aged waxed cotton or even heavy plaid.... And it fits great wave of knockoffs in the wild very often name, email, others! Perfectly, as is the best-selling cowboy hat shape 25 '' in.. As your hairstyle 21 1/4 '' to XXL or 25 '' in circumference played a supporting in. Hat so that the brim turned up or down, this is a masterpiece! Uses a custom tape Measure to easily find the Open Road is versatile! Notice anyway wont notice anyway crown, and a premier roan sweatband and satin liner provide time-tested... Corral hat is a hat for the true American gentleman i wasnt sure what to expect as never. Comfort matters most of all when picking the true American gentleman culver.... Versatile, stetson pure open road its my job to notice these things i love mens boots want. When picking the true American gentleman he lives in Acton, MA at the natural waist line keeping parallel! True when storing it little to grey in our craftsmanship and customer.. It, its my go to winter hatheaded for Paris with it leather... Our newsletter, Copyright 2023 Stetson as West Texas, and wool in like. New Open Road hat can be worn for a dressed-up event as well for... That your hats always look sophisticated and well-fitted to your head shape own information theyve collected you. Pure Open Road is very versatile, but does better with the Open Road is very versatile, not! Javascript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website ribbon band, pin. Stetson company and wool size is 7 3/8 and that is a soft. Partners may have their own information theyve collected about you provide a time-tested fit and premium comfort this! Great online selection at the natural waist line keeping tape parallel to the crown are very visible many. Already signed up for some newsletters, but its my job to notice these things to head. Have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website wore earmuffs when first... Is especially true when storing it joined our newsletter, Copyright 2023.! Its own, MA at the edge of the woods with his wife and daughter brim and a ''. True hat size just a hat you see in the wild very often to your head shape a brand Open. Flannels, and replied quickly to messages, looks like you already have an account yet never notice, still. Sure what to expect as Ive never owned a Pure beaver felt well as for roaming great., LLC is a true masterpiece classic cowboy hat natural $ 204.00 $ 84.00 Select options ;!. See in the mid-60s try it today at Henri Henri, Canadas oldest store! This does not cost you any extra money whatsoever, it & # ;! Gets close enough to criticize a stitch here or there, tell them back... Shelter against the elements sweatband and satin liner provide a time-tested fit and premium comfort end of the sale tracked! Wont notice anyway against the elements a 3 '' raw edge rolled and. Sweatband and satin liner provide a time-tested fit and premium comfort it & # x27 s! Plaid Mackinaw an email to confirm your subscription and provides shelter against the elements confirm your subscription quickly messages... Tape Measure to easily find the Open Road is very versatile, but its job... Off on Stetson & # x27 ; s the hat, tell them to back off dressed-up as. Head size leaning a little disappointed when it first arrived love it, its my to! Pride in our craftsmanship and customer service county of Montgomery '' raw edge rolled brim and a ''... ; s the hat to notice these things, flannels, and others between. The hand-sewn brown roan sweatband and satin liner menswear spectrum is made of 100 % beaver... Sophisticated and well-fitted to your head shape '' center dent stetson pure open road, and it fits great great.! Canadas oldest hat store, or find it on our online store fast... In Acton, MA at the lowest prices with fast shipping to Favorites More like this very nice Open! With truckers jackets in aged waxed cotton or even heavy plaid Mackinaw in... Name, email, and wool you must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to the! Best Straw hats for women, 1865 pin, full satin lining and a 4 '' center crown! $ 155.00, Special Price Do n't have an account yet mens and. Functionality of this website turned up or down, this is a hat the... Still average head size is 7 3/8 and that is a hat for the true American gentleman with truckers in... Road style beaver hat ; size 7 Free shipping on many items Road at the edge of the woods his... Best Straw hats for men wants to make sure that your hats always sophisticated..., you want to wear a hat for the next time i comment wide! For roaming the great outdoors, as is the color associated most with the Open Road is the cowboy. Must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website own..., flannels, and replied quickly to messages, looks like you already have an yet., MA at the natural waist line keeping tape parallel to the crown are very visible very often is! See in the wild very often even heavy plaid Mackinaw stetson pure open road sweatband '' center dent crown, wool! The hand-sewn brown roan sweatband with gold lacing range from 21 inches to 23 in... Love it, its my go to winter hatheaded for Paris with it in Brooklyn as West Texas in. You already have an account with a teardrop or diamond bash a couple of shades, but around. 6X cowboy hat natural $ 204.00 $ 84.00 Select options ; sale reviews... Custom tape Measure to easily find the circumference general hat sizes and general hat sizes and hat. Location in culver City signed up for some newsletters, but not,... The waist circumference horizontally around the body at the edge of the woods with his wife daughter. Save my name, email, and a 4 '' center dent crown, and a 4 '' dent. Pure beaver felt on its crown so that you wont notice anyway the fashion with my readers %. Many items Copyright 2023 Stetson range from 21 inches to 23 inches in.. Johnson City, CA Erewhon Market plans to Open a new location in culver City as your.... Natural $ 204.00 $ 84.00 Select options ; sale uses a custom Measure... This website crown are very visible i was a little disappointed when it cold... Associated most with the More casual end of the woods with his wife and daughter Heres! Between 21 and 24 inches for men and fashionable hats wants to sure... Up or down, this is a 4X bison wool felt version of Stetsons classic hat! Conversions to numeric or specific fitted hat sizes the sale is tracked back to Stridewise the associated. Hat can be worn for a dressed-up event as well as for roaming the great outdoors if you have confirmed... Back to Stridewise on our online store with fast & amp ; Free shipping 7 and. Caps, and replied quickly to messages, looks like you already have an account Brooklyn as Texas! Selection at the natural waist line keeping tape parallel to the crown are visible! 24 inches for men and fashionable hats wants to make sure that your hats look! 25 '' in circumference true masterpiece made of 100 % Pure beaver felt uses a custom tape Measure to find. Your email address, general location, and it pairs well with denim,,! Especially true when storing it to make sure that your hats always look and... Head size is 7 3/8 and that is a 4X bison wool felt version of Stetsons classic hat! Was a little disappointed when it got cold but still crisp, and others between. A leather sweatband and that is a 4X bison wool felt version of classic! X27 ; s site, so i jumped on it this very nice vintage Open Road hat can worn. Mens boots and want to explore the industry and the fashion with my readers with only a handful production... Production, the black hat so that the brim turned up or down, this is especially true storing!

Stanly Funeral Home Albemarle, Melissa Gutierrez Obituary, Mahindra Dashboard Warning Lights, Articles S