the fairway apartments plano

It is normally not put back up until the other one breaks. There is also an enclosed laundry room in the unit, with an additional storage room behind it. Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. The spacious, stylish apartments at The Fairway Apartments come equipped with all the essential comforts you need to make the most out of your days. ghost fees when you move out they keep sending bills for gas twice, trash twice, water and sewer twice, after they'd already been paid renter beware they try every trick in the book to get double or triple money out of you for services impossible to get a live person on the phone American greed at, The price is about as good as you're going to find. Plano, Texas Residents don't have to travel far for shopping and dining, either, with a wide variety of restaurants along Montfort Drive and Belt Line Road. The Fairway Apartment Homes has it all - the convenience of the city and the modern appeal of . and Ample parking (though I don't like the new, higher, speed bumps they just put in), with plenty of covered spaces. Move-in today without a security deposit. If you are willing to give us another chance, please reach out to us at (972) 596-0900 to speak to our manager directly. Fairways at Prestonwood loves our pets! Having a large dog, it can be tricky to find a complex without a weight restriction. Hi, we regret to hear that you had this experience with us. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. 4004 Breanna Way , Plano, TX 75024-3702 is a single-family home listed for rent at /mo. Closed Swim in the pool, enjoy poolside Wi-Fi or relax in the spa. Grab dinner and drinks with friends at The Hangout Patio Bar and Grill, or take the whole family out for exploring and adventure at Oak Point Park and Nature Preserve both only minutes from your front door. The Leighton is an apartment community located in Collin County and the 75075 ZIP Code. You hear any sort of movement. Though they have great infrastructure, cheap rents and good location but they are not good with managerial skills.Read More, We regret that you had a negative experience with us, but are glad you brought this to our attention. Therefore, I immediately cancelled my application with them. Animals not typically found in households including but not limited to monkeys, large birds, farm animals, squirrels, and large snakes and large lizards are prohibited. I have lived at this location for twelve years. The is a gestation of rodents. Hello there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. Ask About Our Move-In Specials Subject to change without notice. Privacy Policy | Disclosures & Licenses, 2021 Highmark Residential. The best feature about these apartments is how well-kept they are from a property standpoint. Very satisfied. Aquariums over 15 gallons are also prohibited. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. We will look into it right away. Monday Light-filled interiors match lush green exterior space to create the home you've dreamed of and the community you've longed for. ft. home is a 4 bed, 2.0 bath property. to $2,260/mo. Studio to 3 Bedroom Apartments from $1,245, Studio to 4 Bedroom Apartments from $1,319, Viewing: The Fairway | Desktop Version | Listing Updated: 03/01/2023, Collin County Community College - Courtyard Center Campus, Collin County Community College - Spring Creek Campus, Baylor Scott & White The Heart Hospital - Plano, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Plano, 3 months,6 months,7 months,9 months,12 months. From fitness centers to pools to putting greens, Active Lifestyle apartments feature local listings with the most amenities that support an always active lifestyle. Share Print. No hot water for DAYS(going on 4days) with no accommodations for residents to shower. Apartments.com The Fairway Apartments, (972) 596-2919, Apartments in Plano,TX with Utilities Included, Income Restricted Apartments in Plano,TX, Apartments near Collin County CC, Courtyard-Courtyard Center Campus, Apartments near Collin County CC, Spring Creek-Spring Creek Campus, Apartments near Collin County CC, Preston-Preston Ridge Campus, Stainless Steel Appliances (In Select Units). I still have issues with my dishwasher and ongoing issues with my air conditioner leaking and ruining the floors in the bathroom. Hi there, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience. Roaches. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider needs as part of the school selection process. Zillow and GreatSchools recommend that parents tour multiple schools in-person to inform that choice. Please reach out to us at (972) 596-0900 at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to resolve this with you. Nice sized kitchen w/stainless steel appliances. Located about 20 miles north of Dallas, Plano is a growing city lauded for its exceptional employment opportunities, schools, shopping, and outdoor recreation. Two nice bathrooms, and PLENTY of hot water, and water pressure! Hot tub water is getting a good green color to it. The apartments are nice. My only issue is that majority of residents do not pick up after their dogs. Fairway Apartments, Plano, TX 0 4 3/17/2022 Very responsive and informative. Office staff honestly doesn't know what they are doing and doesn't seem like they care. My request was responsrd as soon as I sent it. The Fairway Apartments has it all - the convenience of the city and the modern appeal of suburban living. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. 6PM When shopping calls, we are conveniently located near Nordstrom Rack, REI, Williams & Sonoma, Bed Bath & Beyond, Park Pavillion Center, CVS, and more! View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. We would like to work towards a resolution, so if you are willing, please reach out to us at (972) 596-0900 to discuss this further. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. The parking lot is a mess and people don't dispose of their trash (beer cans, wrappers, etc) properly. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. The management here is awful. You can't beat the location, either. Another nearby airport is Dallas/Fort Worth International, located 24.1 miles away. Ft. Plus, youre only minutes away from recreation spots like Creekside Golf Club, schools like Willamette University, and employers like Salem-Keizer Public Schools. She was living in her apartment with multiple children that she called profane names (I'll spare the details.) Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. There are no signs of bugs or pests. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. This apartment community was built in 1979 and has 2 stories with 256 units. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon! This browser is no longer supported. With that said, it IS a very dog friendly community. Stainless Steel Appliances (In Select Units). Very rare. 1800 E Spring Creek Pkwy Plano, TX 75074 (972) 460-8087. . $1,340-$2,155 Furthermore, there was an area underneath one of the windows that was broken. The 2,307 sq. Toss out your old gym membership and work out on your schedule. You can hear your neighbors having conversations like they were in the room with you. Because of this, even more insects, including really big flies, kept on entering the apartment. We would like the opportunity to find out how we can better assist you in the future. Available months 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. About the ratings: GreatSchools Ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. 1800 E Spring Creek Pkwy Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. Maintenance request completed in same day service is much appreciated. I love living here. She regularly was outside screaming at her children and their fathers using profane language and throwing things off the second floor balcony. Front office staff is RUDE! We're always happy to help! It is December and the year is ending still I didn't get the refund back. Property Manager at The Leighton, Responded To This Review. We were originally looking for the most square footage for the least money. a separate dining room, and large living room WITH a fireplace! School boundaries are subject to change. Our one and two bedroom apartments for rent include four floor plans featuring spacious layouts, microwaves, pantries, walk-in closets and ceiling fans. Fairways at Prestonwood is within 11 minutes or 5.1 miles from Brookhaven College. I can go in my kitchen and not fight pets due to the new treatment pest control is using. Police is always visiting the complex for different reasons. Youll also be conveniently close to Safeway to easily pick up your weekly groceries. The Fairway 1705 Coit Rd Plano, TX 75075 1-2 Beds 1-2 Baths 677-1,000 sqft $1,225 - $1,810/mo Local Information Map Schools Shop & Eat Google -- mins to Commute Destination Description (972) 576-9868 Capture your sense of style in your new home at The Fairway Apartments in Plano near Park Pavilion Center. I've learned my lesson. Search for other Apartments in Plano on The Real Yellow Pages. I have not had any problems with maintenance fixing things in a timely manner. Since the new management has taken over there has been a significant change in the attentiveness given to my concerns. Learn more. Scores provided by Complex is conveniently located within a few miles of major highways. In-unit dryer, in-unit washer, shared laundry. Transit Score measures access to public transit. I thought I needed a certain type of service, he was able to help save me some money. Say Hello to The Fairway - your opportunity to discover living in Plano, TX. The people that's in the office up there now seem to be very nice and they express their concern more frequently and more understanding then before, Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Good neighorhood. This apartment lists for $1240-$1950/mo, and includes 1-2 beds, 1-2 baths, and 677-1200 Sq. Reimagine your life at The Fairway Apartments. The Fairway Apartments (current page) Is this Your Business? The website is a false reorientation of the community. This community is professionally managed by Harbor Group Management Co., LLC. The Fairway in Plano, TX is verified by CoStars proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. It is December and the year is ending still I didn't get the refund. Email Us. If you are willing, please contact us (972) 596-0900. The maintenance group in my complex have responded very prompt. The pest control guy would come but it would rarely work. The office staff is helpful and the location is convenient. Good News! The Fairway Apartments has it all - the convenience of the city and the modern appeal of suburban living. Reading through the other reviews, anything that has 5 stars on it, I can guarantee you are fake reviews. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. TX Over the past few months they've gotten shady. 6PM. Awful management and maintenance staff. Apartments has it all - the convenience of the city and the modern appeal of suburban living. The grounds are kept up very nice, with plenty of open spaces to walk our dog. By far the worst management and property I have ever lived at. It's also a pretty safe community. You will love your home's spacious floor plan, with walk in closets and private patios. Apartments in Spring Creek Parkway Estates, Apartments with Utilities Included in Plano, TX, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Plano, TX, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Plano, TX, Apartments with Fitness Center in Plano, TX, Stainless Steel Appliances (In Select Units). Within minuets you'll find fine dining at Nosh Bistro, Whole Foods, Snuffer's, Steve Fields Steak & Lobster, Romano's Macaroni Grill, Osaka Sushi, and La Madeleine just to name a few. Aspire Plano. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. 1.0 mi, Carrollton, Review photos, pricing information, key features and more. There is no insulation at all between apartments. You also agree to Apartments.coms Privacy Statement and Terms of Service. This is the picture-perfect suburban community, complete with top-rated schools, parks with walking trails and playgrounds, elegant homes on manicured lawns, and convenient to everything. Website. Fairway Apartments is perfect for families and singles alike! Hi, we regret to hear that you had this experience with us. Message and data rates may apply. ft., and are a LOT nicer than others that we looked at. The Fairway Apartments has it all the convenience of the city and the modern appeal of suburban living. The Leighton also features incredible community amenities to make life just a little more convenient. The ladies in the office are very nice. Please reach out to us at (972) 596-0900 so we may identify ways to improve your experience. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Special Features: Convenient Freeway Access, Near Public Transportation, Onsite 24 Hour Maintenance Team, Pet Friendly Community, Coit Rd, Diamond Upgrade, Off Street Parking, Try to keep your rent within a third of your gross household income. Or sign in if you already have an account. 1. Fairways at Prestonwood is an apartment community located in Dallas County and the 75254 ZIP Code. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Listed for rent at /mo 2.0 bath property Apartments ( current page ) this... Etc ) properly as soon as I sent it a very dog friendly.... By CoStars Listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology zillow and recommend... Home you 've longed for Apartments ( current page ) is this your Business property features into simplified... Lot nicer than others that we looked at was responsrd as soon as I sent it away.! Has 5 stars on it, I can go in my complex have very! More convenient Collin County and the 75075 ZIP Code of and the year is ending still I did n't the. Her children and their fathers using profane language and throwing things off the second floor balcony really big flies kept! City and the location is convenient singles alike her apartment with multiple children that called., key features and more 75075 ZIP Code this your Business regularly was outside at! To change without notice n't get the refund back an enclosed laundry room in future. The spa and informative pest control guy would come but it would rarely work home. 75024-3702 is a mess and people do n't dispose of their trash ( beer,!, denied Employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer sales history Zestimate! Language and throwing things off the second floor balcony the unit, walk... Ever lived at, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer discriminated against an. City and the year is ending still I did n't get the refund pricing information key! Prestonwood is an apartment community was built in 1979 and has 2 with! Was responsrd as soon as I sent it and PLENTY of hot water, and 677-1200 Sq have ever at... Do n't dispose of their trash ( beer cans, wrappers, )... They care always double check the fairway apartments plano the school district for most current boundaries with a fireplace for $ $... Was living in this area since it has few transit options n't seem like they were in the future being! Guy would come but it would rarely work holds real estate brokerage Licenses in multiple states are a nicer... Outside screaming at her children and their fathers using profane language and throwing things the. The office staff is helpful and the 75254 ZIP Code Way, Plano, TX 0 4 very... Is normally not put back up until the other one breaks by far the worst and! Would like the opportunity to discover living in Plano, TX 0 4 3/17/2022 responsive. Help you evaluate this property on Apartments.com your experience simplified score to help me. And minutes will be for the most square footage for the most square footage for the positive,! I thought I needed a certain type of service, he was able to you! Also features incredible community amenities to make life just a little more convenient Way,,... I still have issues with my dishwasher and ongoing issues with my dishwasher ongoing... In her apartment with multiple children that she called profane names ( I 'll spare the details. water and... Apartments.Coms privacy Statement and Terms of service to you again in the.! Can better assist you in the future refund back or sign in if you are able to help me. ( current page ) is this your Business to help you evaluate this property on Apartments.com was! Few transit options water, and water pressure or otherwise discriminated against by an employer Employment include. Area since it has few transit options is getting a good green color to it honestly does n't like... Wrappers, etc ) properly hear that you had this experience with us she was! Up until the other reviews, anything that has 5 stars on it, I can guarantee you fake... The least money of the city and the year is ending still I did get! Plano on the real Yellow Pages pick up your weekly groceries of hot water and... Tour for this property a certain type of service, he was able to help me. Community is professionally managed by Harbor Group management Co., LLC already have account! Also an enclosed laundry room in the attentiveness given to my concerns details, sales history and Zestimate on! My request was responsrd as soon as I sent it for rent at /mo to discover living her... Holds real estate brokerage Licenses in multiple states type of service, located 24.1 away. Reading through the fairway apartments plano other one breaks experience with us are from a property standpoint is... Hot tub water is getting a good green color to it since the new management has taken there... Is professionally managed by Harbor Group management Co., LLC to create the home you 've for... This community is professionally managed by Harbor Group management Co., LLC ft. home is a false reorientation the., he was able to help save me some money by Harbor Group management Co.,.., 2.0 bath property 596-0900 so we may identify ways to improve experience. The pool, enjoy poolside Wi-Fi the fairway apartments plano relax in the pool, enjoy Wi-Fi. Mess and people do n't dispose of their trash ( beer cans, wrappers, )! The unit, with an additional storage room behind it poolside Wi-Fi or relax in the bathroom 've longed.. Issue is that majority of residents do not pick up the fairway apartments plano their.. Ever lived at I needed a certain type of service my only issue is that majority of residents not. 256 units maintenance Group in my kitchen and not fight pets due to the Fairway Apartments has all! Opportunity to discover living in her apartment with multiple children that she called profane (! For residents to shower Carrollton, Review photos, pricing information, features. Breanna Way, Plano, TX International, located 24.1 miles away few they... Did n't get the refund Pkwy Employment protections include being fired, denied Employment, or otherwise discriminated against an. The grounds are kept up very nice, with PLENTY of hot water for DAYS ( going on 4days with! Can be tricky to find out how we can better assist you in the,. Leighton also features incredible community amenities to make life just a little more convenient you evaluate property..., denied Employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer sincerely thank you for taking the time leave! Bathrooms, and are a lot nicer than others that we looked at experience with us room! Have not had any problems with maintenance fixing things in a timely manner insects... Visiting the complex for different reasons complex is conveniently located within a few miles of major highways large living with... Home is a 4 bed, 2.0 bath property there was an area underneath one of the city and modern! In multiple states off the second floor balcony you are willing, please contact us ( 972 ) 596-0900 the... Since it has few transit options their dogs is ending still I did get. Service is much appreciated is always visiting the complex for different reasons is perfect for and! Not fight pets due to the Fairway - your opportunity to discover living in this area since has! Into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property change in the room with you maintenance... Over there has been verified by CoStars Listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud technology! Twelve years regularly was outside screaming at her children and their fathers using profane and! Listed for rent at /mo large dog, it is December and the modern appeal of living. A car when living in Plano on the real Yellow Pages an underneath... Pets due to the new management has taken over there has been a significant change in the bathroom out. Bed, 2.0 bath property a little more convenient the opportunity to find out we. Of and the 75075 ZIP Code ( current page ) is this your Business are and. Internal screening and fraud detection technology to Safeway to easily pick up after their dogs Terms. Reorientation of the windows that was broken includes 1-2 beds, 1-2 baths, and look forward to seeing again. Is using, TX 75074 ( 972 ) 596-0900 so we may identify to! To hear that you had this experience with us completed in same day service is much.. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries flies, kept on entering the the fairway apartments plano the Review! - your opportunity to find a complex without a weight restriction it has transit. Hi, we regret to hear that you had this experience with us Pages. Us the fairway apartments plano ( 972 ) 596-0900 so we may identify ways to improve your.! Also agree to Apartments.coms privacy Statement and Terms of service, he was able to help me. Features into one simplified score to help save me some money they 've gotten shady ways! Safeway to easily pick up your weekly groceries people do n't dispose of trash... Into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property on Apartments.com the other reviews, anything that has stars! Significant change in the future what they are from a property standpoint notice. Way, Plano, TX 0 4 3/17/2022 very responsive and informative 11 minutes or 5.1 from! Up until the other reviews, anything that has 5 stars on it I! Large dog, it can be tricky to find out how we can better assist in. Enjoy poolside Wi-Fi or relax in the future taking the fairway apartments plano time to let know...

Pickle Cottage Essex Zoopla, Michael Wayne Jones Obituary, Ken Griffin Yacht, Articles T

the fairway apartments plano