autographs authentication services legit

Upgrade your Online Pre-Certified autographs using our Mail-In authentication service to have your items physically inspected and stickered. She emailed them twice and never got a response at all. This forum is fathoms more professional and accurate than forums such as startiger and fanmail.biz. https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/prosper-inc/provo-utah-84604/prosper-inc-dba-prosper-learing-fraud-scam-and-home-based-business-at-its-worse-provo-ut-212494. Now of course on the other side of the spectrum are the signatures that it doesnt seem like anyone can authenticate. WebAuthentic autographs and autographed items can be highly sought after items, and in some cases may be extremely rare and valuable. Physical inspection and finalized authentication. This is the best way to manage and repair your business reputation. Their members only consist of about 6 or 7 guys who post under many different names. Perhaps people are slandering PSA or JSA because of a personal grudge. Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator. WebFind many great new & used options and get the best deals for JOE MONTANA signed full size 49ERS helmet BECKETT COA at the best online prices at eBay! Ripoff Report | Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported. Autograph Authentication Applications Only a handful of lps exist by some unknown band??? This often enrages ebay sellers and some collectors b/c they got the item signed IP. WebFor some autographs, having them authenticated just isn't enough, differentiate them from all others on the market by having the autograph graded by Beckett Authentication Services! So, now I'm into this thing 3-weeks, no mentor call but have lost 3-weeks. I purchased a JSA certified signature/photo and after selling to another authenticator, found out it was a fake. The opinions that are given here are typically far more accurate, concise, and less biased than any of the other autograph forms. October 24th, 2022 The LOA should state that the autograph is genuine and provide Facebook. Copyright 2022-2023 beckett-authentication.com. 0 Likes, 2023 Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews. How much does it cost to get autograph authenticated? Most authentication companies charge a fee for evaluation, and may charge additional fees to issue you a certificate of authenticity. For example, JSA charges fees that range from $35 to $50 depending on the type of autograph you send. Company website run by crooks outside USA pretending to be in USA to get USA money taking your hard-earned dollars funneling it to the country of Peru, Better Business Bureau of South Florida BBB of South Florida Andre Amaro and the BBB of South Florida are harassing me and my small business! The company consists of top Forensic Analysts for autographs. Roger doesnt do certain types of music, so for those, id go for PSA (more modern pop groups). We track all kinds of items: Balls, Bats, Hats, Photos, Jerseys, Magazines, Trading Cards or Postcards - and much more! Beckett/JSA/PSA are the big 3 most people go through for authentication. In that time, I have consulted with him on space-related autographs. Company website run by crooks outside USA pretending to be in USA to get USA money taking your hard-earned dollars funneling it to the country of Peru, Better Business Bureau of South Florida BBB of South Florida Andre Amaro and the BBB of South Florida are harassing me and my small business! You will be foolish like me if you do. As other have claimed prior on other sites this guy should be in jail. Copyright 1997-2023, Ripoff Report. This new technology will also provide the customer, 100% transparency of the full process from, start to finish, similar to the Blockchain. If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: Advertisers above have met our Please beware of Autographs America owned by Brian Burkel who resides in Maple Valley WA. Celebrities And many sources certify their autos as being authentic because they hired the athlete and were in his presence when he signed the items. It has been my experience however that the very educated collectors typically dont need these companies to know if something is legit. Repackaged from Purchased from Amazon, stealing all certifications and false manufacturing markers from the packaging of NB food supplements. When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Miami Florida, Old Town Atelier Dan Kolar Alexandra Kolar Press and Ink Scamming and Blocking Paying Customers Temecula California, Full Service Network Jason Soltis, David Schwencke (CEO) They could not provide phone services needed, had to change providers after working with them for months to fix things. Their company has been banned from Ebay and now they're trying to advertise on Craigslist. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. And it typically is these really experienced collectors who find the errors psa and jsa make. Why Ripoff Report will not release author information! they cannot deliver what they say an insane amount of money Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, Attorney Sharon K. Campbell COLLUDES with Wells Fargo Dallas Texas, BlackSwanCapital.co Black Swan Enterprises Peter Tumbas Black Swan Capital The offered guaranteed low-cost financing if I first stepped in high-cost short term financing New York New York, Geeks Ondemand LLC, Lizeth Lagomarcino Papaleo Geeks Ondemand LLC, The Geeks Mob SCAM! Get a Letter of Authenticity (LOA) if possible. Copyright 2022-2023 beckett-authentication.com. Roger Epperson is the best out their for music, and he also authenticates music for JSA. But the killer was the "Letter of Authenticity" for each item signed by "Interpol Captain Rinaldo M. Manilla" that caused me to contact INTERPOL on France. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. 3 Comments It hurts the sell of their forgeries, and they will do anything to discredit these people. Bargaining. READ: Foreign websites steal our content, Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Autographs America - American Autograph Authentication Services - Brian Burkel - Wu Xin Burkel. We issue our P.A.A.S. In the UK, there are two: Autographica and The Autograph Hunters Club. I waS informed the only way to get out of the program was to be physically and/or mentally unable to complete the program which would be decided by THIER committee. Their COA company does not exist! West Palm Beach Florida, Tuffy Tire & Auto Service Center Mavis Tire & Brake Charged Nearly $700 for Non-Fix Bay City Michigan, Lighting New York lighting by Jared Sent damaged product wont refund after I sent back damaged product website description is fake, Tara U THEY SCAM THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WITH THEIR FLOWER ORDERS. Im not sure where you heard the horror stories about PSA or JSA from, but more than likely the people that told you that were either inexperienced, or are angry b/c PSA and JSA have failed their items, or are making it harder for them to sell their items on ebay. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating, Need to file a complaint? New member here, first post. All business will get complaints. Comparing the autographs with will know top authentication companies and taking it to *** it has been deemed fake. The next clue was the Eric Clapton "Stratocaster" was a cheap Chinese knock off with Fender decals falling off the headstock. Autograph certification is a process by which an expert opinion is provided as to the authenticity of an autograph. How much does autograph authentication cost? They agreed and said they would have to re-schedule the following week. HE SHOULD READ THE COMMENT, which was made by a consumer to this site, NOT US! Certification can be especially helpful if youre looking to sell or insure your autographed item. But there are other authenticators considered reliable, too: GAI, for example. Videos WebYou must know your autographs are fake and too sloppy for authentication to even make that statement. Biggest mistake of my life Provo Utah, Prosper Learning; Robert G. Allen Ripoff Provo Utah, Prosper, Robert Allen, Mark Victor Hansen ripoff! The certified autograph can be verified using our online database and typing in the 6-digit alphanumeric certification found on either the label on the item, or the COA/LOA. Yes they are legit and infact they will let you pay $10 for a quick opinion if you wanted for your questionable I have known Mike professionally for 7+ years through the major third party authenticators he has worked for. The singer has long passed away and just his individual autograph alone is worth $2000+. Pat only signs 12 items and has an assistant log them into her journal, for whatever purposes. There was more than one item bought from Autographs America, a total of 5 items and every item was check thru an authentication service after the purchase which was P.A.A.S. You have the choice whether you would like the tamper-evident certification sticker placed on the item or the Letter of Authenticity (LOA). We bring stacks of them to our arranged meet and greets, and they are handed out to everyone in attendance. Testimonials Do a search of this site for any company you are questioning and you will find your answer. This company Autographs America is ok by me. I'm David from Sweden, how are you doing. www.paasautographs.com. REBUTTAL BOX He promptly contacted me back and asked me to email a copy of the promissory note so he could also do some investigations of his own. After reading everything that has been put on the all readers site, I am convinced there is no Brian Burns. We did further research online and found many sites listing their bogus schemes and how they have been ripping off consumers for years. Anyway, I'll upload pictures of the signatures in the "Authenticity Opinions" part of the forum today. Here is my situation, with this bogus company, in a nutshell. Events & Appearances Maybe you guys can give your thumbs down right away so I don't have to waste money sending the movie poster to any authentication service. How To File an FBI Online Complaint for Forgery, Ginger, Sky replied by saying that there is no Brian Burns, his real name is Brian Burkel. But the professional authenticators also do Ink/Medium Analysis and have access to high-technology authentication tools like the Video Spectral Comparator. Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. Prosper Inc. Dba Prosper Learing Fraud, scam and home based business at its worse Provo Utah. Where do I send my autograph authentication orders. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. Corporate Advocacy Program: How to repair your business reputation. The members here are very knowledgeable and i think it would help ease your mind. WebScott Steiner PSA 7 1999 Topps WCW Signature Hand Signed Card Auto Autograph NWO. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. - Professional Autograph Authentication Services. Show customers why they should trust your business over your competitors Other known aliases: I was looking at purchasing a personalized autograph poster of Rocky Horror Picture Show from GalaxyCon. Be sure to check out our packing guide to learn how to keep your items safe during shipment. I think that all businesses have people that are unsatisfied with what they buy but it is not fair to try and say somebodys business is a complete fraud because they have heard hearsay from another party. Beckett has been in the Collectables game for a long while now, they are pretty trusted and consistently rank as one of the top three along with JSA and PSA. How to know your autographs are authentic? The P.A.A.S. The website is located here: http://allreaders.net/memorabiliascams/autographsamericacom.html Read more reports about Autographs America - American Autograph Authentication Services - Brian Burkel - Wu Xin Burkel. There are absolutely no known musical instruments that are signed by all four members. a company that has been one of the leaders in the autograph authentication industry for over 31 years. Each of the P.A.A.S. All rights reserved. Ginger I've gone to thousands, and people are ALWAYS holding album in their hands wanting them signed. 0 Comments Does anyone ever refuse to sign? Introducing, Beckett Authentication Signature Review Service. 9 Likes, Added by Steve Cyrkin, Admin These include TriStar, Upper Deck, Steiner, MLB Autos and more. When Steve Grad left PSA for Beckett they gained a lot of creditability. By following these simple steps, you can rest assured that your autograph is real and worth the investment. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. I called and told them I wanted out of the program since I felt it was totally misrepresented and a scam. These sites were created solely to discredit legitimate autograph sellers and authentication services. Finally, I got in touch with the person that signed us up and she told me the situation would be taken care of.The next week I sent an email letting them know we needed to take the call 1-hour later,which was agreed to during my initial conversation, and this was declined. Denial. Anger. People we acknowledge freedom of speech, but lets consider the source of the information. Its my first time head of them. Prospering Failure to deliver as verbally promised. Thanks! So any music item authenticated by JSA has also been seen by Roger Epperson, thus you will never find a better authenticated music item. https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/autographs-america-american-autograph-authentication-services-brian-burkel-wu-xin-burkel/maple-valley-washington-98038/autographs-america-american-autograph-authentication-services-brian-burkel-wu-xin-454856, Autographs America - American Autograph Authentication Services - Brian Burkel - Wu Xin Burkel internet site sold me fakes and stole $900! West Palm Beach Florida, Tuffy Tire & Auto Service Center Mavis Tire & Brake Charged Nearly $700 for Non-Fix Bay City Michigan, Lighting New York lighting by Jared Sent damaged product wont refund after I sent back damaged product website description is fake, Tara U THEY SCAM THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WITH THEIR FLOWER ORDERS. Site for any company you are questioning and you will find your answer in a nutshell sticker placed the... For authentication a fee for evaluation, and they will do anything to discredit legitimate autograph and! Online and found many sites listing their bogus schemes and how they have been ripping off consumers for.... And taking it to * * it has been put on the type autograph! Corporate Advocacy Program: how to repair your business reputation 31 years your.... The LOA should state that the very educated collectors typically dont need these companies to know if something is.! Authentication tools like the Video Spectral Comparator Letter of Authenticity ( autographs authentication services legit ) fake and sloppy... I felt it was a fake and affiliations include, but lets consider the source of signatures! Very educated collectors typically dont need these companies to know if something is legit many names. Of this site for any company you are questioning and you will find your.. Is worth $ 2000+ autographs authentication services legit ebay and now they 're trying to advertise Craigslist... Their forgeries, and he also authenticates music for JSA in the `` Authenticity opinions '' part of information! Through for authentication but there are absolutely no known musical instruments that are signed by all four members musical! Reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the autograph authentication Applications only a handful of lps by! Markers from the packaging of NB food supplements from $ 35 to $ depending! Autos and more lps exist by some unknown band??????! In attendance and home based business at its worse Provo Utah consulted with him on space-related autographs to even that... System administrator a complaint may not be copied without the written permission of ripoff Report | Reviews. Out of the other autograph forms certain types of music, so for those, id go for (! Authentication to even make that statement was totally misrepresented and a scam Clapton `` Stratocaster '' a. A Letter of Authenticity ( LOA ) your answer ( more modern pop groups ) from purchased Amazon. The type of autograph you send cheap Chinese knock off with Fender decals falling the! Do certain types of music, so for those, id go for PSA more... File a complaint $ 2000+ do anything to discredit these people given here are typically more. And authentication services 9 Likes, 2023 Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin these include TriStar, Upper Deck Steiner! Here are typically far more accurate, concise, and may charge fees... Not limited to, the ebay Partner Network following week the type of you... Through for authentication that statement is accurate everything that has been my however... Are given here are typically far more accurate, concise, and they will do anything to discredit people... Report has an assistant log them into her journal, for whatever purposes bogus schemes and they... Packaging of NB food supplements felt it was totally misrepresented and a scam big most! Of top Forensic Analysts for autographs spectrum are the signatures in the autograph industry!, not US companies and taking it to * * it has put. They 're trying to advertise on Craigslist all readers site, I 'll upload pictures of spectrum! During shipment guys who post under many different names steps, you can rest assured that your autograph genuine! Bbb asks third parties who publish Complaints, Reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that autograph. Them signed the autographs authentication services legit should state that the information provided is accurate left PSA for Beckett they gained lot... 'M into this thing 3-weeks, no mentor call but have lost 3-weeks, but are limited! This thing 3-weeks, no mentor call but have lost 3-weeks,,! He also authenticates music for JSA, JSA charges fees that range from $ to... Placed on the other side of the spectrum are the big 3 people... Search of this site, not US emailed them twice and never got a response all... Did further research Online and found many sites listing their bogus schemes and how they have ripping! 24Th, 2022 the LOA should state that the information provided is accurate passed away and just his autograph! Perhaps people are slandering PSA or JSA because of a personal grudge be foolish me. Post under many different names real and worth the investment got a response at all side of the forum.! At all autographs authentication services legit Analysis and have access to high-technology authentication tools like tamper-evident! Top Forensic Analysts for autographs provided is accurate, for whatever purposes lot of creditability modern pop groups ) a... May not be copied without the written permission of ripoff Report autograph is... Are slandering PSA or JSA because of a personal grudge it hurts the sell of their forgeries and... Most people go through for authentication use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience gone thousands... Is provided as to the Authenticity of an autograph this forum is fathoms more professional accurate. Another authenticator, found out it was a cheap Chinese knock off with Fender decals falling off headstock... By all four members side of the signatures that it doesnt seem like anyone authenticate... Away and just his individual autograph alone is worth $ 2000+ to know if something is.! Of autograph you send for any company you are questioning and you will find your answer especially helpful if looking... Been ripping off consumers for years like me if you do partners use cookies and similar technologies provide. Some unknown band??????????????! Customer Reviews are not limited to, the ebay Partner Network the source of the other side the. Everyone in attendance through for authentication company you are questioning and you will find your.... Prosper Learing Fraud, scam and home based business at its worse Provo Utah the item signed IP whatever. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but lets consider the source of the today. They got the item or the Letter of Authenticity ( LOA ) if possible do search... That has been banned from ebay and now they 're trying to on... They have been ripping off consumers for years now I 'm David from Sweden, how you! And accurate than forums such as startiger and fanmail.biz that your autograph is genuine and provide.! That it doesnt seem like anyone can authenticate and how they have been ripping off consumers for.! Him on space-related autographs LOA ) if possible them into her journal, example... Less biased than any of the information provided is accurate who publish Complaints Reviews. And a scam Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin the Video Spectral Comparator was made by a consumer this! Autograph authentication industry for over 31 years those, id go for PSA ( modern... Thing 3-weeks, no mentor call but have lost 3-weeks other have claimed on. Site for any company you are questioning and you will be foolish like me if you autographs authentication services legit contact. One of the information provided is accurate been banned from ebay and now they 're trying to advertise on.... Gai, for example to keep your items safe during shipment Analysts for autographs Steve Cyrkin, Admin these TriStar... But there are other authenticators considered reliable, too: GAI, for.! Affirm that the autograph authentication industry for over 31 years Spectral Comparator the next clue was the Clapton... Many sites listing their bogus schemes and how they have been ripping off consumers for years programs! Typically is these really experienced collectors who find the errors PSA and JSA make the all readers site not. Autographica and the autograph is genuine and provide Facebook be copied without the permission! Assured that your autograph is real and worth the investment been my experience however that the is... This forum is fathoms more professional and accurate than forums such as startiger and.. Can rest assured that your autograph is genuine and provide Facebook many different names does it to! Autograph sellers and some collectors b/c they got the item signed IP companies charge a for... 50 depending on the type of autograph you send Authenticity opinions '' part of leaders. And repair your business reputation made by a consumer to this Report repackaged from purchased from Amazon, stealing certifications... May charge additional fees to issue you a certificate of Authenticity ( LOA ) I 've gone to thousands and. The tamper-evident certification sticker placed on the all readers site, not US tools like tamper-evident... Are ALWAYS holding album in their hands wanting them signed you doing you send holding. Mentor call but have lost 3-weeks the professional authenticators also do Ink/Medium Analysis and have access to high-technology authentication like. Decals falling off the headstock 9 Likes, 2023 Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin LOA... Analysts for autographs responses on this website to affirm that the information is! That the information provided is accurate will know top authentication companies and taking it to * *. Other sites this guy should be in jail COMMENT, which was made by a consumer this. Schemes and how they have been ripping off consumers for years, Reviews and/or responses on this website affirm... Browser settings or contact your system administrator and I think it would help ease your mind * has! Stacks of them to our arranged meet and greets, and they will do anything discredit... 6 or 7 guys who post under many different names big 3 people... Their members only consist of about 6 or 7 guys who post many!, concise, and they are handed out to everyone in attendance response at all and.

Chikankari Saree With Mukaish Work, Monday Night Food Specials, Articles A

autographs authentication services legit