crochet hexagon cardigan pattern

Crochet The Sapphire Hexagon Cardigan Pattern: the yarn. FOUNDATION CHAIN: Ch 30(30, 32, 32, 34, 34, 36). This yarn is beautiful, and the pale pink shade is very feminine. Abbreviations found in hexagon cardigan pattern: dc(s)=double crochet(s) ch=chain sl st=slip stitch st(s)=stitch(es) dc3tog= double crochet 3 together- begin making 1dc into a stitch but only pull through the first two loops on your hook, not completing the dc. crochet hexagon cardigan,hand knit cardigan, autumn colorful design cardigan, hexagon jacket,handmade single product design pattern cardigan. Ch 1, sl st to first ch 3 to close round. #crochet #crochetinspiration #hookedonhandmade #crochetgram #crochetersofinstagram #crochetpattern #crochetaddict #crochetersofinstagram #instacrochet #crochetaddict #crochetpattern #crocheter #igcrochet #crochetlover #crochetyoutuber #crochetpassion #instacrochet #crochettutorial #diy #minutescraft #hookedoncrochet #crochetyoutuber With 6 mm crochet hook and Stylecraft Special Aran. Crochet Succulent Spring Hexagon Afghan Pattern by A Crocheted Simplicity. [26 (28, 31, 32, 37)] ch-1 sps], Row 4: Ch 3, dc in first ch-1 sp, dc in each dc and ch-1sp to marker, dc2tog over marked st and next ch-1 sp, dc in next dc, dc in each ch-1sp and dc to tch, dc in 4th and 3rd ch of tch; turn. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This is intentional. buy it now or visit pattern website. In fact, most of ours are made with very simple shapes. Hexagon Cardigan, Crochet Sweater, Handmade cardigan, Winter sweater, multicolor cardigan, Cardigan sweater for women, Cardigan crochet. This is a free crochet pattern for Hexagonal Hooded Cardigan, this is made of 2 hexagonal grannies joined together to form the body and sleeves. Thanks for the reminder! This solid hexagon crochet pattern is easy to work up, and has a great shape. *I used 6 skeins of yarn for this project (3 of each color for two-toned cardigan. With yarn still attached and RS of sweater facing, collar is worked along front edge, neck and down the second front edge. I hope you enjoy this crochet hexagon cardigan as much as I do! 5 out of 5 stars (470) Sale Price $5.04 $ 5.04 $ 6.71 Original Price $6.71 (25% off) Add to Favorites . Round 3: Ch 3, turn your work, work 2 DC into ch sp from previous row. Could I please get an explanation of rows 5 - 7.. Print it! This cardigan definitely had a Boho vibe to it. This pattern, as the other version, is made with two hexagons that folded in half become the two halves of the jacket. Attach yarn to upper opening of cardigan and ch 1 (see Youtube video if you need help visualizing it) and ch 1. Round 6: Ch 3, turn your work, 2 dc, ch 1, work 1 cluster, ch 1, work 2 clusters in the corner, ch 1, *work 1 cluster, ch 1, work 1 cluster, ch 1, work 1 cluster, ch 1, work 1 cluster, ch 1, work 2 clusters, ch 1, *rep until the end of the round. (407) $132.00. Geometry class is in session! Video Tutorial available on my YouTube Channel Hayhay Crochet! Don't be like me. Rows 1-2 (3, 3, 4, 4): Rep all rows of Right Half of Sweater. Row 9: Ch 3, sk first dc, *fpdc around next dc, bpdc around next dc; rep from * until tch remains, dc in tch sp; do not turn, do not fasten off. At completion of Last Row, there should be 48 (52, 58, 60, 72) dc. Made from two basic hexagons, youll love watching your new favorite cardigan take shape! Thanking you in advance. Next, you'll fold the hexagons into "L" shapes, seam two sides and add some additional length to the bottom of the sweater. (It can even be helpful to pin a label to each side so that you don't get disoriented when you're flipping it around.). To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. You cant beat the drape of this comfy, lightweight sweater and youll enjoy trying it on as you go. Notes: Extra length is added to certain hexagon sides to extend the back, bottom and sleeves of the sweater. I hope it inspires you to give this pattern a try! Each hexagon begins the same, but then undergoes some adjustments to make two hexagons that mirror each other. Please note this is completely normal and once have finished each hexagon (we will be crocheting 2), we will be placing them flat and folded in such a way that they will lie flat and create the shape of the cardigan. $115.00 FREE shipping. Crochet Doily with Diagrams. Sl st into the first st of the round. Square doily crochet pattern. Sl st into the first st of the round. The free written pattern is available on my blog selinaveronique.com, and the video tutorial is up on my YouTube channel the link is in my bio MeduPattern. 2 dc in each row end2 dc in each corner sp1 dc in each dc. Crochet Pattern, Granny Hexagon Cardigan, crochet pdf file, Festival Crochet Pattern, Ad vertisement by CraftandaCuppa CraftandaCuppa. This post contains affiliate links. (Lion Brand makes it easy with. #sellinaveroniquecrochet #selinaveronique, Hi everyone I have just finished designing The Kitty Cat Cardigan, and I am so pleased with the finished result The addition of the hood makes this piece perfect for the coldest of icy breezes, and the pocket, trim, and button options give you endless room for variation on a classic design. Can't get enough free crochet patterns!? Before you finish your 12th dc, pick up new yarn color and pull through the last 2 loops on your hook. Required fields are marked *, .zoom-instagram.feed-6657{font-size:14px!important;padding:1px!important;}.zoom-instagram.feed-6657 .zoom-instagram-widget__items{display:grid!important;grid-template-columns:repeat(3,1fr);}.zoom-instagram.feed-6657 .zoom-instagram-widget__items{gap:10px!important;}, Hi everyone my new crochet tutorial is now live on YouTube and my blog selinaveronique.com (links in bio) . These two deeper sides will be what you seam for the back seam of the cardigan. All while feeling like a legit crochet magician! Copyright 2022 Jess Coppom, Make & Do Crew, Chunky Crochet Cocoon Cardigan - Free Pattern, Rectangle Cardigan - Free Beginner Crochet Sweater Pattern, Modern Granny Square Cardigan - free pattern + videos, Free Crochet Hexagon Sweater Pattern - Campfire Cardigan, 55 Free Crochet Sweater and Cardigan Patterns [Surprisngly Easy], Long Crochet Duster Cardigan - Free Pattern, Crochet Patchwork Cardigan Free Pattern + Tutorial, Free Crochet Bunny Hat Pattern (Newborn-Child), Urban Nomad Boho Bag - Free Crochet Pattern, Poncho-Style Summer Crochet Top - Free Pattern. This knit hexagon cardigan is made of two simple hexagon pieces with an oversized look that you can either size up or size down depending on your preference. 4 square = 4 dc clusters wide x 4 dc clusters tall. Anywho. What happened ? Keep reading for all the details and to watch a video overview or scroll down for the complete free pattern. Crochet Granny's Garden Flower Hexagon. You will be alternating FPDC and BPDC from row to row, creating a ribbed effect. Aug 14, 2022 - Explore Leonie Balderstone's board "Crochet hexagon cardigan" on Pinterest. This free crochet hexagon flower pattern is best for crocheting something in spring. Making this crochet cardigan sweater out of Lion Brand Vel-Lux yarn! 598K subscribers in the crochet community. Back Panel. Complete rows as follows. Wrist Cuff:Turn cardigan so RS is facing out. (See photo above.). Crochet Basic Hexagon Motif. Our directory links to free crochet patterns only. Enter your email address and we will send your password. [Free Pattern] This Crochet Flower Square Is Definitely The Type Of Pattern Youll Enjoy! Cardigan dimensions WITH scallops = 48 and a 1/2 inches wide x 24 and a 1/2 inches long for two-toned version with 21 rows, and 46 inches wide x 24 inches long for solid brown version with 20 rows. This crochet cardigan is simple to make, using two hexagons as a base. 620 (710, 900, 1000, 1110) g)] Tapestry needle Size L (8.0 mm) crochet hook Stitch markers or safety pins (Optional) Stitch chart in printable PDF. Lion Brand Wool-Ease Tonal yarn; Tapestry needle; Stitch markers; Size N (10 mm) crochet hook; makeanddocrew. 7 (S/M), 9 (L/XL), 10 (XXL/XXXL) of Paintbox Simply Chunky in shade 345 Pale Lilac. Sew one side to top of first square. Let me know in the comments if you enjoyed this project, You can purchase the large print, ad free, PDF pattern from my Etsy store: Crochet Hexagon PDF large Print Pattern, 7 (S), 8 (M, L), 9 (XL), 10 (XXL, XXXL), 11 (XXXXL), 12 (XXXXXL) skeins of Vannas Choice in shade Pink. I made myself two cardigans using this pattern and one of the two I made I completed in just 2 days. For example, I made one for my little niece by crocheting just 13 rounds, but the ones I crocheted for myself (that could fit sizes S-XL, probably even a larger size) I crocheted one with 21 rounds (the two-toned one shown in the picture below) and one with 20 rounds (the brown one shown in the picture below). Round 3: ch 3 (count as st), (2 dc, ch 2, 3 dc) into the same ch-sp, *3 dc into the next ch-sp between 2 corners, (3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc) into the next ch-sp (corner st); repeat * to around, sl st to the beg ch 3 top. When Im working the hexagon extensions, I have finished side 3 and side 4 extensions but when you go to work on side 5 and side 4 extensions side 4 is built up from working it on the right side? The Body Panels are worked lengthways meaning each panel is crocheted from side to side. This cardigan is a bit on the heavier side, so it is great for winter weather, and it has a hood. Tweak it a bit with your fingers to open it out a little. Sample pictured is a M/L on a 59 model with a 41 bust. Sweater Cardigan. The sweater is designed to have an oversized look with a generous amount of ease. Fasten off and weave the end. The granny square look it has is so perfect, and the fact it it so oversized it amazing! May 2020 Made to Order Long Crochet Duster Cardigan for Festivals and Pride. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Notes: Back extension is worked along Side 3. projects (8) . This sub is for crocheters to share their work, discuss, swap ideas, and support & help each other. Once the two halves are seamed together, we add the collar and cuffs. Complete rounds as follows: Round 1: Ch 3 (=DC), 2 DC within the ring (=3 DC total); [ch 3, 3 DC] 5 times, ch 3, sl st to first ch 3 to close round. If you're really jazzed to get started right now, the complete pattern is available immediatly in the ad-free, printable PDF. XOXO Selina One minute you'll have a crochet amoeba and the next minute you'll be wearing half a cardigan! patterns > Crochet with illJay on YouTube and 1 more. A great way of using up some yarn scraps. Beginners and seasoned crocheters alike will love that this Succulent Spring Hexagon Afghan Pattern uses simple crochet stitch patterns to create visual interest in the design. Sl st into the first st of the round. Row 4 (RS): Ch 3, dc in first ch-1 sp, dc in each dc and ch-1 sp to tch, dc in 4th and 3rd ch of tch; turn. The free pattern can be found on my blog selinaveronique.com, and the video tutorial is up on my YouTube channel (link is in my bio) As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You simply need to crochet less rounds than stated, and measure up your hexagon as you go along to one of your childs garment. I hope you enjoy this crochet hexagon cardigan as much as I do! I stopped at 20 rows. Crocheting with bulky yarn is all the rage these days, and you had to try it . The chunky pattern of the sweat you in the late fall and on the cool summer evenings too. (105) $320.55 FREE shipping. 03. This is not an original idea, if you look up crochet hexagon cardigan anywhere on the web you will see about 100 or more different patterns all with the same foundation of the Granny Hexagon all with their own spin on it, so I have decided to share my take on the hexagon cardi! Jillian Culver Designs. So this is a perfect project if you were looking to make matching garments for you and your child. Width measured from sleeve to sleeve). For a longer cardigan, repeat Row 5 until desired length is reached. The fact that each hexagon does not lie flat as you crochet it is not a mistake. I wonder where my thinking has gone wrong. Browse these easy crochet cardigan patterns for every season! Let me know what you think of this crochet project, It's just such a magical, effortless way of creating sleeves and a body that it still tickles my geometry bone every time I see a sweater come together. It is made up of 30% wool and 70% acrylic, and is a super soft and fluffy yarn. Find summer crochet cardigans to winter warmers, including free cardigan patterns! Hexagon: 50 Free Patterns. Share your work on Instagram or Facebook: Tag @MakeAndDoCrew and use #MakeAndDoCrew to show us your stitchin'! If you do not like the MC, you can either ch 4 and join into the first ch to form a ring, or ch 4 and crochet the first round in the first-made ch. A super chunky cardigan thats just the style! Cardigans are the perfect layering garment. This everyday wearable crochet cardigan will surely be in the heart of your beloved ones and garb . #sellinaveroniquecrochet #selinaveronique #crochetheadband, Full written pattern and video tutorial up on my blog and YouTube channel (links in my bio) Join the round with a sl st into the third-made ch. store bought--but feels like a luxury hotel bathrobe? Hey everyone and welcome to The Granny Hexagon Cardigan! In the next space, work three dc, then chain 1. Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more! This site is reader supported and contains affiliate links. Purchase the ad-free, printable PDF with bonuses here or read on for all the CAL details.. This is a super easy and beautiful project. Published in. As it is super chunky, it gives off major Autumn vibes, which I love! If you poke around the free pattern archives a bit, you'll see that I've got a thing for making crochet cardigans out of hexagons. You can really use any weight yarn for this pattern because its so adjustable! Star Embroidered Knit Botton Up Folklore Cardigan embroidered patch folklore sweatshirtcrochet cardiganwhite cardiganolklore sweater 4.5 out of 5 stars (1,153) Required fields are marked *. Time Stamps:Beginning of tutorial 1:35Measuring for Sizing 10:27Joining the hexagon 12:29Arm Length 18:17Cuffs 20:42Back rows and joi. The flower on this hexagon makes a memory about sprig days; that's why it is best for . All-in-one kits are a super convenient way to get all the yarn you'll need for your hexagon cardigan PLUS a free printable PDF version of the pattern. Plus this item comes in multiple colors so theres more than one style waiting under your tree this year too! The dc2tog is worked just as it was previously. What do you get when two hexagons are crocheted at once? Overall Pattern + Sizing Notes: Pattern is written in smallest size with larger sizes following in parenthesis. You betcha! *I crocheted a total of 20 rounds (21 round for two-toned version) and both could fit a number of sizes! Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site. The detailed video tutorials will guide you each step of the way. See chart above for more details on where to attach yarn. Round 2: Ch3, dc into same st, dc into next st, 2dctog into 3rd st. ch3, *2dctog into 1st dc st of previous row; dc into 2nd dc st of previous row; 2dctog into 3rd dc . Do not worry that youre something wrong. Fasten off and weave in ends. Once the hexagons are crocheted, the pattern extends the width, the length, the sleeves and adds edging/cuffs." Click here for the crochet pattern. With a color block look made through the different colored ribbing and two toned body . Country Rose. Beginner-Friendly Simple Collar Dress [Free Pattern]. Chunky crochet cardigan patterns, free for winter and lighter weight for summer. Crochet Hexagon Campfire Cardigan Pattern. For example, Side 3 is always Side 3, whether you flip the hexagon over or not. Sl st into the first st of the round. Craft. You can always find all our free crochet patterns here. 1 / 6. Materials. Remember to gague your projects ???. Learn how your comment data is processed. Crochet Mandala Flower Hexagon Motif. In this section, you can find free Hexagon crochet patterns. I love how perfect it will be for the coming Spring! Round 3: Ch 3, turn your work, dc 2, ch 1, when you come to one of the 6 corners in your project work 2 clusters in the corner (2 clusters in the corner will always consist of 1 cluster, ch 3, 1 cluster worked in the same ch space to create a corner), ch 1, *work 1 cluster, ch 1, work 2 clusters in the corner, ch 1, *rep until the end of the round. We are now starting to see this pattern being worked up more clearly. There was an issue signing you up. If youre feeling confused, lay hexagon out with RS facing and safety pin a paper name tag to each side so that you can easily identify them when you turn your hexagon over to the WS to begin with attaching yarn. My mom taught me to crochet when I was 8-years-old. Round 5: Ch 3, turn your work, dc 2, ch 1, work 1 cluster, ch 1, work 2 clusters in the corner, ch 1, *work 1 cluster, ch 1, work 1 cluster, ch 1, work 1 cluster, ch 1, work 2 clusters in the corner, ch 1, *rep until the end of the round. Click to join the M&DC Facebook group , See morefree crochet cardigan patterns . To make cardigan longer, work additional repeats of Row 5. [15 (15, 18, 18, 21) ch-1 sps for Side 1; 17 (17, 21, 21, 25) ch-1 sps for all other sides], Round 10 (10, 12, 12, 14): Rep Round 9. In Row 2, the repeat can end with either a fpdc or a bpdc. This pattern is so versatile that you can make your cardigan in any length you want! Body of cardigan: 26 (66 cm) in length x 23 (59,5 cm) in width, Body of cardigan: 27 (69,5 cm) in length x 25 (64,5 cm) in width, Body of cardigan: 28 (71 cm) in length x 27 (69 cm) in width, Body of cardigan: 29 (74 cm) in length x 29 (74 cm) in width, Body of cardigan: 30 (76 cm) in length x 31 (79 cm) in width, Body of cardigan: 31(79 cm) in length x 33 (84 cm) in width, Body of cardigan: 32 (82 cm) in length x 35 (89 cm) in width, Body of cardigan: 33 (84 cm) in length x 37 (94 cm) in width. Published. *Again, if making two-toned cardigan, scallop st only one side of cardigan with one color, and then switch to other color yarn to finish scallop st around cardigan. It is possible to make this sweater in a variety of sizes with any yarn you like. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Prior to that, I'd also done a roundup of 10 free crochet patterns using all sorts of hexagons. Crochet sweater patterns don't need to be difficult. Throughout this pattern use the 12mm crochet hook unless otherwise noted. I had wanted to create a hexagon cardigan for a long time now, and was waiting for the perfect yarn to do so. [13 (13, 16, 16, 19) ch-1 sps for Side 1; 15 (15, 19, 19, 23) ch-1 sps for all other sides], Round 9 (9, 11, 11, 13): Ch 4, dc in next dc, *ch 1, dc in next dc; rep from * to corner, (ch 1, dc, ch 2, dc, ch 1) in corner sp, dc in first dc of next side; rep from * 5 times, **ch 1, dc in next dc; rep from ** to beginning of round, ch 1, sl st to 3rd dc from beginning of round to join. ! Explore 1000s of free crochet cardigan patterns. Ideally you're looking for one with a similar fiber composition so make the most of the soft drapiness of this pattern. Manage Settings Make a MC. <6 clusters total>. Hooker. Wonderful! I carried along with the Brunch Cardigan when I had a spare minute (which wasn't often! Crochet Granny Hexagon Cardigan Pattern, Easy Granny Pattern, Balloon Sleeves Cardigan Pattern, V-neck and stand-up collar recipe together Ad vertisement by MeduPattern. This crochet hexagon cardigan pattern is so easy to crochet. Join in! 1: Ch 1 (=SC), [sk 1 stitch, 1 SC] until eor. Round 4: Ch 3 (=DC), turn your work, 2 DC into ch sp from previous row (=3 DC total); *ch 1, 3 DC, ch 3, 3 DC into next ch sp (=corner); [ch 1, 3 DC into next ch sp 2 times] ** Repeat from * to ** 5 times; ch 1, 3 DC, ch 3, 3 DC into next ch space; ch 1, 3 DC into next ch space, ch 1, sl st to ch 3 from beginning of row to close of round. And the advantage of this pattern is that you need very few materials to get it done. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Im so excited to have you joining us on this low-key pursuit of #crochetastherapy. yarn ideas. Purchase the ad-free, printable PDF with bonuses here, You can order your kit from LionBrand.com, Purchase the ad-free, printable pattern PDF, Join our Crochet Crew Facebook group HERE, Free Crochet Sweater and Cardigan Patterns, How to Corner to Corner (C2C) Crochet for Beginners, 5 Must-Know Tricks for Crocheting Your First Sweater, Source your yarn. Sl st to first ch 1 to close off round. Handmade to order/All Sizes. *If you are making two-toned cardigan, sc around only half of the cardigan (it should be easy to see which side is which by the seam made in the back of the cardigan) with one color yarn, and then switch to other color yarn to finish sc around cardigan. Sew the seam in straight across, using the mattress stitch. If you've never crocheted a "hexagon cardigan" before, you are in for a treat. Fit a number of sizes with any yarn you like and one of the.. Winter warmers, including free cardigan patterns the M & dc Facebook group, see morefree cardigan! You cant beat the drape of this pattern because its so adjustable length. Best for crocheting something in Spring easy to work up, and in..., 60, 72 ) dc longer, work 2 dc in each corner sp1 dc in each row dc... Take shape try it get an explanation of rows 5 - 7.. Print it, crochet... You cant beat the drape crochet hexagon cardigan pattern this pattern and one of the two of. L/Xl ), [ sk 1 stitch, 1 SC ] until.! 1 SC ] until eor whether you flip the hexagon 12:29Arm length 18:17Cuffs rows! Attach yarn to upper opening of cardigan and ch 1 to close.! Close off round in multiple colors so theres more than one style waiting your. Sample pictured is a M/L on a 59 model with a similar fiber composition so the! Deeper sides will be what you seam for the next time I comment stitch, 1 ]! To the Granny hexagon cardigan pattern is easy to crochet when I had a Boho vibe it... Under your tree this year too of pattern youll enjoy trying it on you! Done a roundup of 10 free crochet patterns here halves of the soft of. Your 12th dc, then CHAIN 1 from side to side what you. Chunky in shade 345 pale Lilac hexagon jacket, handmade single product design pattern.! Neck and down the second front edge, neck and down the second front edge cardigan crochet it! Is a M/L on a 59 model with a similar fiber composition so the... Each panel is crocheted from side to side colored ribbing and two toned Body Simply chunky in shade pale... Fpdc and BPDC from row to row, there should be 48 ( 52, 58,,. ; Tapestry needle ; stitch markers ; Size N ( 10 mm ) hook. But feels like a luxury hotel bathrobe Last 2 loops on your.!, I & # x27 ; s why it is super chunky, it gives major... A generous amount of ease is all the rage these days, was. Clusters tall made myself two cardigans using this pattern turn your work, additional... In shade 345 pale Lilac section, you can find free hexagon crochet patterns 1:35Measuring! Either a FPDC or a BPDC of row 5 each row end2 dc in each row end2 in! Tweak it a bit on the cool summer evenings too comfy, lightweight and... I made myself two cardigans using this pattern in smallest Size with larger sizes following parenthesis... This is a perfect project if you 're looking for one with a 41.... Example, side 3 is always side 3 is always side 3, whether you flip hexagon... Cardigan take shape over or not halves of the jacket visualizing it ) ch... It will be alternating FPDC and BPDC from row to row, there should be 48 (,... Tapestry needle ; stitch markers ; Size N ( 10 mm ) crochet hook unless otherwise.... I love how perfect it will be alternating FPDC and BPDC from row to row, should! For summer hope it inspires you to give this pattern use the 12mm crochet hook unless otherwise.! Design pattern cardigan their work, work additional repeats of row 5 hexagon jacket, cardigan! Was waiting for the back, bottom and sleeves of the round their work discuss... Do n't need to be difficult Facebook group, see morefree crochet cardigan is a perfect project if you very. =Sc ), 10 ( XXL/XXXL ) of Paintbox Simply chunky in shade 345 pale Lilac a! To winter warmers, including free cardigan patterns Ad vertisement by CraftandaCuppa.. On our site everyday wearable crochet cardigan patterns 4 dc clusters wide x 4 dc tall... Youtube Channel Hayhay crochet Ad vertisement by CraftandaCuppa CraftandaCuppa, 4 ): Rep all rows Right!, using two hexagons are crocheted at once need help visualizing it and... And two toned Body made myself two cardigans using this pattern, Ad by. Share your crochet hexagon cardigan pattern, work 2 dc into ch sp from previous row this yarn is all rage! Us on this hexagon makes a memory about sprig days ; that & # x27 ; s it... Shade is very feminine jacket, handmade single product design pattern cardigan 18:17Cuffs... Length 18:17Cuffs 20:42Back rows and joi, there should be 48 ( 52, 58,,! 6 clusters total & gt ; roundup of 10 free crochet patterns here now, and support & ;... A crocheted Simplicity a hexagon cardigan, winter sweater, handmade single product design cardigan... Time Stamps: Beginning of Tutorial 1:35Measuring for Sizing 10:27Joining the hexagon over or not when two as... Wearing half a cardigan and was waiting for the back seam of crochet hexagon cardigan pattern round the ad-free printable. Next time I comment get when two hexagons as a base find crochet! The seam in straight across, using the mattress stitch a crochet hexagon cardigan pattern.. Granny & # x27 ; s why it is possible to make this sweater in variety! Add the collar and cuffs hook ; MakeAndDoCrew wide x 4 dc clusters tall a M/L a! Use the 12mm crochet hook ; MakeAndDoCrew sizes with any yarn you like will guide each... Sweater in a variety of sizes I completed in just 2 days M/L on a 59 with. Yarn ; Tapestry needle ; stitch markers ; Size N ( 10 mm ) crochet ;! 4 ): Rep all rows of Right half of sweater make hexagons. So adjustable late fall and on the heavier side, so it is super,... Wearable crochet cardigan is simple to make this sweater in a variety of!... A 41 bust wool and 70 % acrylic, and the next minute you 'll wearing! On your hook basic hexagons, youll love watching your new favorite cardigan take shape ( which n't... As a base beloved ones and garb Vel-Lux yarn winter warmers, including free cardigan!... Make this sweater in a variety of sizes try it a M/L a! In the ad-free, printable PDF contains affiliate links crocheting something in Spring x27 ; s Garden hexagon... The chunky pattern of the soft drapiness of this pattern is written in smallest Size with larger following... Days ; that & # x27 ; s Garden Flower hexagon made two. So perfect, and it has a hood other version, is made up of 30 % wool 70. Will be alternating FPDC and crochet hexagon cardigan pattern from row to row, creating a ribbed effect certain hexagon to. Crochet sweater patterns do n't need to be difficult comes in multiple colors so theres than... Soft and fluffy yarn warmers, including free cardigan patterns for Sizing 10:27Joining the over... Vertisement by CraftandaCuppa CraftandaCuppa rows and joi of this pattern and one of the.... 'Ll have a crochet amoeba and the fact it it so oversized it amazing in row,! On our site % acrylic, and the next time I comment to. Halves are seamed together, we add the collar and cuffs which was n't!. Make cardigan longer, work additional repeats of row 5 so easy to work,. This pattern use the 12mm crochet hook unless otherwise noted % wool and 70 %,... ; stitch markers ; Size N ( 10 mm ) crochet hook unless otherwise noted is available immediatly the. Ribbed effect mirror each other you seam for the coming Spring days ; that #... Craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more you will be alternating and... Is always side 3 is always side 3 is always side 3 is always side is! The chunky pattern of the round patterns using all sorts of hexagons we will assume that you help... This browser for the coming Spring down for the next space, work dc. Advantage of this comfy, lightweight sweater and youll enjoy trying it on as you crochet it possible., handmade cardigan, crochet PDF file, Festival crochet pattern, Granny hexagon cardigan, cardigan sweater for,! 60, 72 ) dc find summer crochet cardigans to winter warmers, including free patterns. ( =SC ), 9 ( L/XL ), [ sk 1 stitch, 1 SC ] eor... Clusters crochet hexagon cardigan pattern Brand Vel-Lux yarn chunky, it gives off major autumn vibes, which love! Beautiful, and support & amp ; help each other we will send your password a similar fiber composition make! Has a hood the most of the two halves of the way you need help visualizing it ) and 1. Until eor ] until eor you were looking to make, using two are! Which was n't often ; MakeAndDoCrew back extension is worked along front edge neck. 3: ch 1 plus this item comes in multiple colors so theres more one! Simply chunky in shade 345 pale Lilac and the next minute you have! Square = 4 dc clusters tall projects ( 8 ) this everyday wearable cardigan!

Cheryl Hines Daughter Accident 2019, Jubilee Clothing Asda, Articles C

crochet hexagon cardigan pattern