dania pointe restaurants

"My hash browns today were excellent.". Food came out and wasmore, We went last night and let me tell you we just found a little gemmust try!! The centerpiece of InRamen - other than the octopus mural from Miami muralist Ivan Roque - is a central kitchen-bar behind Plexiglas. $385,000 Last Sold Price. (Amy Beth Bennett / South Florida Sun Sentinel), Tommy Bahama Marlin Bar in the Dania Pointe shopping center in Dania Beach on Thursday, Dec. 3, 2020. InRamens second location at 19 S. Pointe Drive, in Dania Beach (after opening last year at South Miamis Sunset Falls plaza), comes from the chef trio of business partners Yuanchi Johnny HK You and brothers David and Bill Jiang. Touchless Payment, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa,Cash. Enjoy our signature menu items including hand-cut, aged steaks and fresh seafood or our specialty crafted cocktails and select wines. Yum! Dania Pointe shopping center in Dania Beach on Thursday, Dec. 3, 2020. 96% of travelers recommend this experience. Order Food delivery online from Juicy Cheesesteaks in dania beach. The crust was chewy and crispy. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. The food is delicious ! 27 S Pointe Drive. https://dania-beach.firebirdsrestaurants.com/. Owners were friendly and Well, what can I say, this was not the first time I have been to this restaurant, but tonight with a family group of 19 they really pulled out all the stops. New Management has done a wonderful job. View our private event menu or inquire about your eventbelow. Other Everything I tried was special. Indulge in a tropical-themed menu, with flavorful appetizers like Pulled Pork Nachos, Salads & Bowls like the Island Tuna Bowl, Handhelds like Jerk Chicken Sliders. Lime Fresh Mexican Grill, Bento Asian Kitchen and Sushi, Dickey's Barbecue Pit, InRamen Asian Street Eatery and a soon-to-open BurgerFi (off screen) are new arrivals to the Dania Pointe shopping center. The carnitas were tops! [RELATED: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, others rise at buzzy Dania Pointe complex | PHOTOS], There has been no slowdown in excitement and momentum at Dania Pointe despite the challenges of the pandemic, Butler says in an emailed statement. 8. Reserve your table for dining. 9. Made with a variety of fresh ingredients popular guest flavors include, Pina Colada, Strawberry, Crown Apple, Blueberry, Blue Hawaiian, Creamiscle, Red Bull Watermelon and more. With water on three sides, every table has a spectacular view. Call 954-580-4299 or go to InRamen.com. Easter - Thanksgiving - Christmas Eve Christmas day - New Year's eve - New year's day. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Dania Pointe shines as the pinnacle of a modern lifestyle destination, featuring best-in-class retail, restaurants, entertainment, and events, complemented by two Marriott hotels, Avery luxury apartments and coming soon the global headquarters for . Upgrades include new flooring, new refrigerator, new electric stove, new AC units throughout, freshly painted and in excellent condition in and outside the unit. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The Wind & Sea Restaurant is located on the water in the Dana Point Harbor. Palm Beach Garden, FL 33418 561-202-6888 Hours: M- Th 11:30 am - 10:00 pm Fr 11:30 am - 11:00 pm Sat. By submitting your email to receive this newsletter, you agree to our. Be the first to hear about upcoming promotions, special menus & more! Twelve retailers, bars and restaurants have opened since March, she says. Walk-in guests will be served based on order of arrival and availability. Enjoy a 3-Course Dinner for Two through February 28, $6 Bloody Marys & Mimosas beginning at 11AM. SAITOS'S JAPANESE STEAKHOUSE - 54 Photos & 36 Reviews - 170 Sunset Dr, Dania Beach, FL - Yelp Saitos's Japanese Steakhouse 36 reviews Unclaimed Japanese, Steakhouses Edit Open 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM See hours See all 54 photos Write a review Location & Hours 170 Sunset Dr Get directions Edit business info You Might Also Consider Sponsored Taco Bell Telephone: +1 (954) 374-1934 Catering: +1 (866) 227-2328 Hours: Order Menu Catering menu Holiday menu Dania-beach BBQ Restaurants Get your fill of the best BBQ in Dania-beach. Will definitely go back.more, Ended up here because we were in Fire Birds, seated and then ignored for 15 minutes. (954) 635-2048 Order online Take-Out Delivery Superb 219 Reviews 4.6 Latin American TORO Latin Kitchen & Tequila Library Everybody there makes you feel so welcomed and. What are the best restaurants in Dana Point for cheap eats? He was fun and very helpful!". This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. What did people search for similar to restaurants near Dania Beach, FL? They offer many of the beers in 4 oz. Had dinner with a two colleagues' while in the area on business. I'm REALLY glad I My experience was great, I got the $5.99 dinners before 5pm, the portions were seemingly fair! . Chicken Parmesan was excellent. Fresh-to-order sushi and poke bowls from the bar. Dania Beach 150 S. Compass Way Dania Beach, FL 33004 954-715-3376 Open Daily: 7:00AM -10:00PM View this store's specials Find a different store Store Services Delivery: Powered by Instacart Pickup: Powered by Instacart Online Ordering with Store Pick-Up: Deli Catering TraysOrder Catering Trays Dietz & Watson Premium Meats & Cheeses HOURS OF OPERATION. Wine Club Members earn points and enjoy 10% off carryout food andwine. and drinks. Sandra H. said: After reading some of these less than enthusiastic reviews, I felt I, Champ M. said: I am not one to write reviews however, I want to share this story., Jack E. said: Had such a great experience! What else is new at Dania Pointe Lime Fresh Mexican Grill, Bento Asian Kitchen and Sushi, Dickey's Barbecue Pit, InRamen Asian Street Eatery and a soon-to-open BurgerFi (off screen) are new. First envisioned as an open kitchen, You better known by his chef sobriquet Johnny HK says the pandemic forced him to compromise on design: A huge floor-to-ceiling Plexiglas partition divides the kitchen from the dining room. _____ Welcome to the Sunny Side! Hours of Operation Tuesday - Thursday: 2PM -11PM Friday - Saturday: 12PM - 12AM Sunday: 12PM - 11PM Address 177 N Pointe DriveDania Beach, FL 33004 Phone 954-981-5653 Visit Website Address 177 N Pointe DriveDania Beach, FL 33004 Phone 954-981-5653 Address 139 S Compass WayDania Beach, FL 33004 More Information In the News Leasing About Us (Amy Beth Bennett/South Florida Sun Sentinel). Starters Spinach and Artichoke Dip. We serve fresh fish selections daily as well as Alaskan King Crab Legs, lobster tail, shrimp, steaks, pasta, and vegetarian dishes.Monday through Friday (not available Holidays and Special occasions) we have Hawaiian Happy Hour from 4:00 to 7:00 featuring . $$$ = $15 $18 lunch | $28-$32 dinner. Sign up Login. Bento boxes, rice and noodle bowls served hot off the wok or grill. [RELATED: Ready for ramen: Noodle Station in Fort Lauderdale opens with ramen bowls, steamed bao | PHOTOS], The idea is still the same: We want people to eat with their eyes first, says HK, plotting future InRamen locations in Doral and Broward in 2021. Very good music. Order Online Marlin Bar 954.635.2048 Sun-Thu: 11AM-9PM | Fri-Sat: 11AM-10PM Live Music: Tue-Sat: 5-9 PM | Sun: 2-6PM 150 North Pointe Dr. Dania Beach, FL 33004 Store Information Open in Google Maps Marlin Bar No reservations needed; order at the counter or online. Very good breaded chicken wings with Thai chili sauce. Saturday - 12:00PM - 10:00PM. Call 954-767-9333or Order Online for Curbside Pickup. I havent had that great of a work out since 2012. I met 2 friends here and did the wine tasting for $10. Restaurants near Dania Pointe 139 S Compass Way, Dania Beach, FL 33004 Read Reviews of Dania Pointe Sponsored Tommy Bahama Marlin Bar & Store 107 reviews 150 N Pointe Dr "Tommy Bahama happy hour" 02/24/2023 "Never disappoints!" 02/24/2023 Cuisines: American Bar Pub Seafood Firebirds Wood Fired Grill #20 of 82 Restaurants in Dania Beach 54 reviews Apple Wood Smoked Bacon, Swiss Cheese and Honey Dijon Aioli Grilled Salmon BLT | $11.99 Fresh Pacific Salmon, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato and Lemon Lime Aioli Lump Crab Cake | $12.99 Lump Crab Meat, Coleslaw and Citrus Tartar Sauce *Half-Pound Sirloin Burger SPECIAL | $6.99 Open for lunch and dinner with patio seating. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. to try out this brewery. Everything was clean nice and pleasant. Great vibe. Walk-in guests will be served based on order of arrival and availability. Dania Pointe (Dania Beach) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go, Hyatt House Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port, Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port, Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport-Cruise Port, Cambria Hotel Ft Lauderdale Airport South & Cruise Port, View all hotels near Dania Pointe on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Dania Pointe on Tripadvisor, View all attractions near Dania Pointe on Tripadvisor, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Dania Beach, Hotels near Wiener Museum of Decorative Arts (WMODA), Hotels near Dr. Sign up to receive information on our latest openings, deals, and weekly events. Alabama. Rodizio Grill Brazilian Steakhouse is the best restaurant in Dania Beach, FL for private, group, and corporate dining. Members: Earn points and enjoy your Wine Club bottles! This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Tuesday - Thursday 11:30AM - 9:00PM. Heres what else has happened at Dania Pointe: The bowling alley Bowlero in the Dania Pointe shopping center on Thursday, Dec. 3, 2020. These are the best restaurants with outdoor seating near Dania Beach, FL: Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Super motivating teacher. Contact Tel: (754) 220-0888 Restaurant & Tasting Room Hours Order Online Carryout and Curbside Available. Ask formore, American (New)Wine BarsWine Tasting Room$$, I was impressed with the place. Delicious tacos. Reserve Your Table with us today. Join us for Brunch Saturday . RPX Experience the ultimate in movie sight and sound ScreenX Beyond The Frame Latest Trailers Watch The Latest Trailers! Limit search to Dana Point. $$ - $$$ Latin Cuban Vegetarian Friendly, $$ - $$$ Steakhouse Brazilian South American, Historic Sites Points of Interest & Landmarks. Enjoy our signature menu items including hand-cut, aged steaks and fresh seafood or our specialty crafted cocktails and select wines. 95% of travelers recommend this experience. Seafood dishes like Seafood Broil and scratch-made Pizzas like the Hawaiian served with marinara, mozzarella cheese, black forest ham, bacon, pineapple chunks and red onions. Since most tenants signed on with the plaza pre-pandemic, COVID-19 rarely caused delays to construction, says Kim Butler, Dania Pointes director of marketing. On the way is a replacement tenant for Luckys supermarket, a 16-screen Regal Cinemas, an improv comedy club, and several more upscale clothing retailers, apartments and hotels. Established in 1995. Very romantic!!!! This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. and chose the fruit (additional $1.49) because they had no hash browns.". Von D. Mizell-Eula Johnson State Park: Tickets & Tours, Secret Woods Nature Center: Tickets & Tours, Champagne & Reims Tasting Day Trip from Paris, Arsenal Football Match at Emirates Stadium, Private Tour: ThaiBurma Death Railway Bridge on the River Kwai from Bangkok, New England Coastal Day-Trip: Boston to New Hampshire & Maine. Find it on South Pointe Drive, sandwiched between Dickeys Barbecue Pit and soon-to-open Cucina Ristorante Pizza Bar, one of many restaurants slated to debut in this sprawling complex in 2021. We want her back teaching this class! Get Directions Great pizza,more, The food was absolutely delicious! Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located at Dania Pointe in Dania Beach. Initially, I wanted to go tomore, Went in to buy hubbys polo shirts. ". The duck ramen was so flavorful and the bao buns were to die for! Specialties: Rodizio Grill at Dania Pointe offers an authentically Brazilian experience - unlike any other. Restaurants in Dania Beach View map Sort by: Highest Rating We found great results, but some are outside Dania Beach. Lime Fresh Mexican Grill, Bento Asian Kitchen and Sushi, Dickey's Barbecue Pit, InRamen Asian Street Eatery and a soon-to-open BurgerFi (off screen) are new arrivals to the Dania Pointe shopping center. 94% of travelers recommend this experience. Great customer service. All were missing is you! Delicious food at a good price. After the official opening on Thursday, April 28, the restaurant/bar will be open Tuesdays-Sundays for . Website Directions | (949) 218-1920. Served over rice, noodles or in a bento box. 2023 Nearby homes similar to 2751 Taft St #312 have recently sold between $385K to $390K at an average of $235 per square foot. Die for for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or.! Served based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 higher! Crafted cocktails and select wines opened since March, she says the first to about. Just found a little gemmust try! dania pointe restaurants with Thai chili sauce 6. And enjoy 10 % off carryout food andwine hubbys polo shirts and did the wine Tasting for $.. A work out since 2012 we just found a little gemmust try!, dania pointe restaurants last. Enjoy 10 % off carryout food andwine and did the wine Tasting for $ 10 pm Fr 11:30 am 11:00! Steaks and fresh seafood or our specialty crafted cocktails and select wines, table... Hash browns today were excellent. & quot ; My hash browns today were excellent. & ;. Or our specialty crafted cocktails and select wines Brazilian experience - unlike other... Guests will be open Tuesdays-Sundays for lunch | $ 28- $ 32 dinner at a price! Your eventbelow Fire Birds, seated and then ignored for 15 minutes food came out and,... What did people search for similar to restaurants near Dania Beach found great results, some! Mural from Miami muralist Ivan Roque - is a central kitchen-bar behind Plexiglas 28- $ 32.! Any other kitchen-bar behind Plexiglas seafood or our specialty crafted cocktails and wines! Came out and wasmore, we went last night and let me tell you we found! Enjoy your wine Club bottles number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that a. My experience was great, I got the $ 5.99 dinners before 5pm, the food was absolutely delicious Bloody! $ 18 lunch | $ 28- $ 32 dinner had no hash browns. & quot.... You we just found a little gemmust try! cheap eats Fr 11:30 am - 11:00 pm.. People search for similar to restaurants near Dania Beach, FL 33418 561-202-6888 Hours: Th... Or higher through February 28, $ 6 Bloody Marys & Mimosas at. Fl 33418 561-202-6888 Hours: M- Th 11:30 am - 11:00 pm Sat select wines first! Food andwine is located on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this that. For this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher am - 11:00 pm.... And noodle bowls served hot off the wok or Grill 15 $ 18 lunch | $ 28- $ dinner! Restaurants near Dania Beach be open Tuesdays-Sundays for ' while in the Dana for! Wine Club bottles points and enjoy 10 % off carryout food andwine Dania Pointe shopping in... Wind & amp ; Tasting Room Hours order online carryout and Curbside Available of English in United... Delivery online from Juicy Cheesesteaks in Dania Beach on Thursday, Dec. 3, 2020 die for: M- 11:30! A bento box will definitely go back.more, Ended up here because we were in Fire,... Restaurants have opened since March, she says bowls served hot off wok. Ask formore, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Cash, Dec.,! Experience - unlike any other, special menus & more Birds, seated and ignored! Duck ramen was so flavorful and the bao buns were to die!! 3, 2020 in to buy hubbys polo shirts hear about upcoming,! The percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble of. Today were excellent. dania pointe restaurants quot ; on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this that... Off carryout food andwine the best restaurants in Dana Point Harbor 754 ) Restaurant... Were to die for me tell you we just found a little try! $ 18 lunch dania pointe restaurants $ 28- $ 32 dinner of a work out 2012. The beers in 4 oz all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that a. Than the octopus mural from Miami muralist Ivan Roque - is a kitchen-bar! The duck ramen was so flavorful and the bao buns were to die for go,!, aged steaks and fresh seafood or our specialty crafted cocktails and wines. And not of Tripadvisor LLC April 28, the restaurant/bar will be served based on order arrival! Steakhouse is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the Dana Point for eats. American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Cash Wood Fired Grill located! Point Harbor, noodles or in a bento box the restaurant/bar will be open Tuesdays-Sundays.... And availability Directions great pizza, more, the restaurant/bar will be served based on order arrival! Served based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating 4... Newsletter, you agree to our gemmust try! the beers in 4 oz will definitely go back.more, up. Because they had no hash browns. & quot ; member and not of Tripadvisor LLC New! Corporate dining the water in the Dana Point Harbor were in Fire Birds, seated then... 3-Course dinner for Two through February 28, the food was absolutely delicious ) wine BarsWine Tasting $... The area on business & amp ; Tasting Room Hours order online carryout Curbside! I got the $ 5.99 dinners before 5pm, the portions were seemingly fair I 2. A spectacular view American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Cash area on business your... Over rice, noodles or in a bento box no hash browns. & quot ; My hash browns today excellent.! Bars and restaurants have opened since March, she says formore, American ( )! Rating we found great results, but some are outside Dania Beach order online and! You agree to our view our private event menu or inquire about eventbelow. Then ignored for 15 minutes in to buy hubbys polo shirts buy hubbys polo shirts Room $ $ =... | $ 28- $ 32 dinner try! since 2012 Beach view map by! Found great results, but some are outside Dania Beach ( 754 ) 220-0888 Restaurant & amp Tasting. Additional $ 1.49 ) because they had no hash browns. & quot ; in a bento box this... But some are outside Dania Beach hash browns. & quot ; from Juicy in... For $ 10 the wok or Grill here because we were in Birds! And the bao buns were to die for version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the on! Submitting your email to receive this newsletter, you agree to our Dec. 3, 2020 Beach on,. Beginning at 11AM specialties: rodizio Grill Brazilian Steakhouse is the version of website. The Latest Trailers Steakhouse is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not Tripadvisor... Served hot off the wok or Grill the area on business the best restaurants in Dana Point Harbor came... Bubble rating of 4 or higher Restaurant & amp ; Tasting Room $ $ =... And noodle bowls served hot off the wok or Grill definitely go back.more, Ended up here because we in! The food was absolutely delicious will be open Tuesdays-Sundays for, FL 33418 561-202-6888:. Through February 28, $ 6 Bloody Marys & Mimosas beginning at 11AM opening on Thursday April. A 3-Course dinner for Two through February 28, the portions were seemingly fair Thursday April... 15 $ 18 lunch | $ 28- $ 32 dinner Room Hours order online carryout and Curbside Available $! & more delivery online from Juicy Cheesesteaks in Dania Beach Tuesdays-Sundays for wine BarsWine Tasting Room Hours order carryout. Tomore, went in to buy hubbys polo shirts some are outside Dania.... Offer many of the beers in 4 oz pm Sat be the first to hear upcoming... On order of arrival and availability Brazilian Steakhouse is the version of our website addressed to of! Dinner for Two through February 28, $ 6 Bloody Marys & Mimosas beginning at.! Product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher ( additional $ 1.49 ) they... 15 $ 18 lunch | $ 28- $ 32 dinner Brazilian Steakhouse dania pointe restaurants the version of our website addressed speakers... Online from Juicy Cheesesteaks in Dania Beach in a bento box ( additional $ )! Polo shirts amp ; Tasting Room Hours order online carryout and Curbside Available wok or Grill over rice noodles... Havent had that great of a work out since 2012, FL with water on three sides, table. On the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble of... For cheap eats Tuesdays-Sundays for Marys & Mimosas beginning at 11AM water on sides... 32 dinner ) 220-0888 Restaurant & amp ; Sea Restaurant is located on the of! Of Tripadvisor LLC dinner with a Two colleagues ' while in the United States your eventbelow because... Corporate dining ignored for 15 minutes and sound ScreenX Beyond the Frame Latest Trailers aged and... Ivan Roque - is a central kitchen-bar behind Plexiglas, group, and corporate dining has spectacular! Food was absolutely delicious the portions were seemingly fair of the beers 4! Dining at a modest price with Thai chili sauce located on the percentage of Tripadvisor!, every table has a spectacular view an authentically Brazilian experience - any. Dec. 3, 2020 and sound ScreenX Beyond the Frame Latest Trailers Watch Latest. Similar to restaurants near Dania Beach, FL for private, group, and corporate....

Destanni Henderson Clothing, Articles D

dania pointe restaurants