jumoke george husband

This led to her being raised by her father and stepmother, a late retired Major. This veteran actress Jumoke George has been married twice and she has two lovely children. function wccp_free_iscontenteditable(e) ////////////////////////////////////////// OneSignal.SERVICE_WORKER_UPDATER_PATH = 'OneSignalSDKUpdaterWorker.js'; Jumoke George was born on February 18th. }. Jumoke has been featured in several movies since she started acting. She noted that it was an individual thing, and they can always make it work out if they wish to last. Ashton was born in Bristol, UK, on April 30, 1987. Thank God for her life, l like her Spoken English very fluently she should keep it up. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Copyright 2021 - 2023. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. if (timer) { Meet the Top 10, Zubby Michael Biography, Age and Best Movies. if(!wccp_pro_is_passive()) e.preventDefault(); Government Technical College,Osogbowhere she studied Business Administration. Se mo baje??? Olajumoke Amoke Olatunde Georgelisten commonly known as Jumoke George is a Nigerian actress, film producer, and filmmaker.[1]. } Meet Helen Pauls Husband Femi Bamisile and Children. elemtype = elemtype.toUpperCase(); She got married and had a child for the second man in her life who has already gotten married. She came to prominence after her intriguing role in the movie titled Somewhere in the Dark. He studied as an actor at the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama. Jumoke Odetola was born in Lagos, but originally hails from Ijemo in Abeokuta, Ogun State in the south-western part of Nigeria, Africa. Release Calendar Top 250 Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Movie News India Movie Spotlight. Is Patoranking Married or Does He Have A Girlfriend? READ ALSO:Actor Wale Akorede Net Worth 2022, Age, Biography, Career And Education. However, in a contrary opinion, the actress stated that her type of man would love her like a mother. She enrolled in a drama troupe at NTA Ibadan. As far as the public is aware of and based on what the actress has revealed, Jumoke George had 3 children from 2 relationships. Buzznigeria.com copyright 2022. Sophia Egbueje Biography, Boyfriend, Age, Net Worth, Parents, Siblings, Diane, Cars. -webkit-touch-callout: none; //For IE This code will work Buzznigeria.com copyright 2022. document.selection.empty(); Jumoke George was born on February 18th. Who Is Linda Ikejis Husband and Baby Daddy? var smessage = "Content is protected !! Jamiu Azeez Fans. Judging on this estimation, Jumoke may be 58 or 57 years old. More to this, the actress has grandchildren and proudly refers to herself as a grandma on her Instagram page. instead IE uses window.event.srcElement While she stayed away, her talent in acting did not die, as she was later discovered by director Okiki Afolayan to be a great actress. She grew up in a very strict home with her father who was in the Military and a step mother who was a Military Nurse. Going by this and counting back the dates, she may have been born around 1965 or 1966. var cold = false, She is very creative, upright, and knows how to play her roles perfectly in movies. More to her broadcasting career, Jumoke also worked with radio stations. Mini Stallion Biography, Boyfriend, Height, Net Worth, Age, Pictures, Instagram, Wiki, Elma Mbadiwe Biography, Age, Husband, Parents, Net Worth, Instagram, Wiki & Movies, PDP Must Resolve Its Crises To Win The 2023 Election-WIKE, No Toto For Nigerians In Kenya Kenyan Slay Queen, The Black Cinderella Blast Nigerians In Kenya (Video), Nigerian Bride Calls Off Wedding Outside Church After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid, Ive Been A Liverpool Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court, 2021 Ballon dOr: Messi, Jorginho And Others Among Top 5 Best Candidates (Photos). Pretty Lady Redesigns Her One Room, Turns it Into a Palace With New Fridge She is Gorgeous: Little Girl With Beautiful Dark Face Crawls Up to Her Mum Meet 75-year-old woman who bags Masters degree from South African university Actress, Filmmaker and Television Presenter, In 208, Jumoke was given a Movie Matriarch Recognition Award by City People. elemtype = 'TEXT'; Lol. The man told my father what he had seen in me at that age, so my father said he could have me, to the glory of God I did very well and everybody enjoyed it, that was how my career started from point. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform George Pattison, 39, is believed to have killed his wife and . At the AMVCA 2016, she won the Best Indigenous Language Movie category for her role in Binta Ofege. Olajumoke Amoke Olatunde George listen commonly known as Jumoke George is a Nigerian actress, film producer, and filmmaker. var checker_IMG = ''; var iscontenteditable2 = false; She is mostly seen in Yoruba and sometimes in English speaking Nigerian movies. } return true; Today at 8:56 AM "I Don't Want This Kind Of love, You Still don't Motivate Us . She did stage drama with National Television Authority(NTA), Ibadan. Have always seen her as my role model and I love seeing her coming on screen as a newscaster also when I was 8 years old, there was this friend of my father who came to ask my father to release me for a stage play they usually had at the end of the year, there was a girl of my age who have been playing the role before me but that year she fall sick and could not make it, so it occurs to my father's friend to use me for the role, my father asked if I could do it and I said yes. Taaooma Biography: How Old is She and What is Her Net Worth? a.parentNode.insertBefore(c, a); Veteran Yoruba Nollywood actress, Olajumoke Amoke Olatunde George started acting at the young age of 8. The husband of Epsom College's headmistress who is believed to have killed his wife and seven-year-old daughter died from a shotgun wound to the head, an inquest has heard. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform. She was enrolled in a drama troupe at NTA Ibadan by a guy whose nickname was Water Aquo. What Is Josh2Funnys Biography and Does He Have a Wife or Girlfriend? '; Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. She anchored 5 live programmes which kept her very busy away from acting. { Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. She attended Command Children School Ann's Barracks Yaba,Lagos; Army Children School Kano; Anglican Grammar School, Orita mefa,Ibadan. While it is sketchy if he is the 3rd man in life or the second, one thing that remains certain is the fact that he is the only man to whom she has revealed his name and also adopted his last name, George, in her professional career. This Article contains Jumoke George Biography which covers her Age, Background, Career, Husband and Net worth. var elemtype = window.event.srcElement.nodeName; Jumoke's life hasn't been free of scandals, as she recently was accused of husband-snatching. Her full name is is Olajumoke Amoke Olatunde George, she was born on February 18, she is an actress, movie producer and a film maker, she grow up in a very strict home with her father who was in the military and her stepmother who was a military nurse. She however disclosed that she has been asked out by men but believe in settling down as a married woman. She anchored 5 live programmes which kept her very busy as away from acting. What tribe is Jumoke Odetola? She is a Nigerian actress, movie producer, filmmaker and television presenter. Some of them include; Jumoke George has been married twice and she has two lovely children for her first husband who she divorced as a result of his constant physical assault. 6. Comrade Victor was a very good and generous man. user-select: none; She hails from Ibadan in Oyo State and was born into a polygamous family. a = parent.document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0] || document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0]; Having completed both her primary and secondary school education and as well asobtaining her first school leaving certificate of education and Secondary school Certificate of Education (SSCE) respectively, she then proceeded toGovernment Technical College,Osogbowhere she studied Business Administration. She was enrolled in a drama troupe at NTA Ibadan by a guy whose nickname was Water Aqua. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. The renowned architect, radio host and author took to her Instagram page early on Tuesday to thank her husband, and more especially God, for preserving what He authored 25 years years ago. She is a Nigerian actress, movie producer, filmmaker and television presenter. All Rights Reserved. See beautiful pictures ofmummy Jumoke" and her beautiful daughter below, Content created and supplied by: Aribs (via Opera Jumoke George has been married twice and she has two lovely children for her first husband who she divorced as a result of his constant physical assault. return true; var target = e.target || e.srcElement; Jumokes parents divorced when she was very young, so she chose to live with her father and stepmother. Husband of Epsom College headteacher who killed his wife and daughter 'died of a shotgun wound to the head' in murder-suicide, inquest into his death hears George Pattison, 39, is believed to have . From her first relationship that ended due to abuse, she had 2 children; daughter Adeola Omoyemi Atokeade and an unnamed son. The following year, Jumoke Odetola won the 2018 City People Awards as the Best Actress of the Year. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Hi, How are you doing? O interruptor mgico (ou amaldioado) os tirar de sua depresso? Jumoke George is a prominent actress with an estimated net worth of $400,000 dollars. window._oneSignalInitOptions = oneSignal_options; She got married and had a child for the second man in her life who has already gotten married. Her full name is is Olajumoke Amoke Olatunde George, she was born on February 18, she is an actress, movie producer and a film maker, she grow up in a very strict home with her father who was in the military and her stepmother who was a military nurse. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Your email address will not be published. Her mother could no longer accept her so she started to squat with friends. Mercy Chinwo Contact, Biography, Age, Fiance, Husband, Net Worth, Family, Parents & Instagram, Ayra Starr Boyfriend, Net Worth, Parents Biography, Age, Siblings, House, Cars, Wiki, The Moment President Muhammadu Buharis ADC Whispered To Him To Wave At His Inauguration(Pics), Quincy Onwuka Biography, Age, Husband, Net Worth, Wiki, Instagram & Movies, Commissioner Dj Wysei Biography, Age, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Parents, Mixtape & Wiki, Aisha Yesufu Boasts , Says Ive Enough To Survive Another Eight Years Of Bad Leadership, Actor, Fredrick Leonard Celebrates His Girlfriend, Wife To Be, Peggy Ovire, On Birthday. In her testimony as regards her role as a producer, Jumoke reported that she had the normal experience every producer has but has to cope with the different personalities of actors and crew members alike. function disableEnterKey(e) Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. Few years later, she met her boss, Comrade Victor Ashaolu. Jumoke George is a Nigerian actress, filmmaker, and television presenter who was born on February 18th in Ibadan, the capital of Oyo State. 4. Actor Lateef Adedimeji Net Worth 2022, Age, Biography and Career, Actress Aishat Lawal Net Worth 2022, Age, Biography and Career, Actress Funke Adesiyan Net Worth 2022, Age, Biography and Career, Actor Saheed Balogun Net Worth 2022, Age, Biography and Career. As to how she got the role, Jumoke was only a child of about 8 years old who was called to stand in for another child actor who was ill and could not play her role. elemtype = elemtype.toUpperCase(); As such, a friend of her fathers asked that she fill the gap. She grew up with a military father and her nurse-mili. Nonetheless, she left them with their father since she had little to nothing to offer them when she walked out of the marriage. The biography of the Nigerian actress, Jumoke George. However, according to his wife, he lived in Abeokuta, and he and Jumoke have been seeing each other even when the actress was aware that he is a married man with kids. Today at 9:22 AM "Life has been hard for me since Mercy Johnson snatch my husband" Former Wife Of Mercy Johnson's Husband Speaks About Her Life. { Your IP: In an interview, Jumoke mentioned being with 2 men but never married them in a proper way since she was disowned and there was no one to give her hand in marriage. Seeing all that she could offer in the industry, Okiki started giving her roles in movies. She got married and had a child for the second man in her life who has already gotten married. Meet Yoruba Actress Jumoke George, Her Husband, Children and other things you don't know about her (Photos) html She shared the beautiful exterior and interior decorations of her new house on social media for her fans to congratulate her. Jumoke became a member of Freelance and Independent Broadcasters Association of Nigeria; (FIBAN). Your virtues and lifestyle have moulded me to who I am today. /*special for safari End*/ How many children does Jumoke Goerge have? var e = e || window.event; Despite his high-ranking position and years of experience, the officer's actions catch up with him. Sharing photo of herself and her mother, Jumoke Odetola wrote: Happy birthday to Gods greatest blessing to me- My mother . { documentInitOneSignal(); var image_save_msg='You are not allowed to save images! Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. She hails from Ibadan, Oyo state. Yhemolee Biography, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Songs, Cars, House, Sister, Brother, Girlfriend, Moment Youth In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate Called On EFCC To Arrest Him (Video), Supporters Jubilate At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike As Peter Obi Floors Atiku and Tinubu In All The Polling Units (Pictures/Videos). if (elemtype == "TEXT" || elemtype == "TEXTAREA" || elemtype == "INPUT" || elemtype == "PASSWORD" || elemtype == "SELECT" || elemtype == "OPTION" || elemtype == "EMBED") Being with him, according to the actress, was hell as he did not fulfill any of the promises he made to her, and neither did he treat her well. Jumoke has been featured in several movies since she started acting. But I want to ask this question, why did you hide her age. Who Is His Husband or Does He Have A Wife? '; Some of them include; Jumoke George has been married twice and she has two lovely children for her first husband who she divorced as a result of his constant physical assault. Your email address will not be published. hike = function() {}; The Ibadan native actress found a place in the entertainment industry around 1974 when she featured in a Nigerian Televisions Authority (NTA) TV drama the same platform where actors such as Pete Edochie and Nkem Owohstarted their careers. (Itele d'icon), written by Azeezat Shoronmu, and featuring lead stars like Bimbo Oshin, Niyi Johnson, and Jumoke George. News ), Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. target.onselectstart = disable_copy_ie; The husband of Epsom College's headteacher died from a "shotgun wound to the head", the opening of the inquest has been told. You are the best Mum in the whole world, and I pray you shall live in good health to eat the fruit of your labour. Bitcoin Fahda Biography: Net Worth, Age, Wife, Early Life, Career, Businesses, Abuja Based Crypto Trader. Jumoke was having problems with her stepmother, and her father had disowned her, so she began squatting with her friends. Check Out Top 20 biggest churches in Nigeria and their founders (2022), Actor Tope Adebayo Net Worth 2022, Age, Biography and Career, Actress Allwell Ademola Net Worth 2022, Age, Biography and Career, Actress Ayonimofe Onibiyo Net Worth 2022, Age, Biography and Career, Legendary Yoruba Actor, Olaiya Igwe bags degree at Crescent University (Photos), Shina Peller Net Worth 2022, Age, Biography and Career, Actress Victoria Kolawole Net Worth 2022, Age, Biography and Career, Actress, Filmmaker and Television Presenter, In 208, Jumoke was given a Movie Matriarch Recognition Award by City People. oneSignal_options['notifyButton'] = { }; Nothing much is known of Mr. Majekodunmi in terms of occupation or what he does for a living. window.OneSignal = window.OneSignal || []; c.type = "text/javascript"; oneSignal_options['notifyButton']['theme'] = 'inverse'; Who Is Chiwetalu Agu, Is He Still Alive and What is His Net Worth? } However, the actress never said a word about it in defense. } Jumoke George Aunty Ayo Joshua Johnson Timi Salako Bolanle Ninalowo Husband (as Omobolanle Ninalowo) Ramsey Nouah Toyosi Akinyele Ngozi Nwosu Bisi Akinyele Sambasa Nzeribe Emeka Okadigbo Maryame Obiora Debbie Director Bunmi Ajakaiye Writer Chinaza Onuzo All cast & crew Production, box office & more at IMDbPro More like this 6.9 My Wife and Kids document.onclick = reEnable; The 3rd child of the actress, daughter Abikeade, was born from her second marriage. if(target.parentElement.isContentEditable) iscontenteditable2 = true; Download Opera News APP, By Aribs (self media writer) | 2 years ago. OneSignal.showSlidedownPrompt(); }); She shared her story during a 2018 interview, she revealed that nothing prepares anyone in life for anything but God, He is the rock and foundation of one which my life and everything about me is built. The meeting led to a lift which in turn developed into a friendship that led to marriage. Jumoke is onInstagram, her handle is @jumoke_george. In this article, I will discussJumoke Georges biography, career, age, place of birth, net worth, Movies, and given name. elemtype = 'TEXT'; Her boss assisted her and introduced her in the Yoruba Movie industry. OneSignal.SERVICE_WORKER_PATH = 'OneSignalSDKWorker.js'; key = window.event.keyCode; //IE } document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Copyright 2021 - 2023. { I am proud to call you my mother. } catch (e) { In this article, I will discussJumoke Georges biography, career, age, place of birth, net worth, Movies, and given name. try { She later met Comrade Victor Ashaolu who introduced her to the Yoruba movie industry. })(document, window); Created by Meks. var elemtype = e.target.nodeName; She has appeared in films like The Wedding Planner (2022),Love Castle (2021),Omo Ghetto: The Saga (2020), andOmo Emi (2017). { Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. oneSignal_options['notifyButton']['enable'] = true; function documentInitOneSignal() { She anchored 5 live programmes which kept her very busy as away from acting. function reEnable() Comrade Victor was a very good and generous man. Lets start with her profile. var elemtype = e.target.tagName; Jumoke attended Command Children School Anns Barracks, Yaba Lagos; Army Children School Kano; Anglican Grammar School, Ibadan, and then went on to study Business Administration at Government Technical College, Osogbo. if(typeof target.style!="undefined" ) target.style.cursor = "text"; var e = e || window.event; In July 2020, Jumoke announced on her Instagram post that love had found her. Jumoke Odetola is a famous Nollywood actress, rated one of the richest and most influential actress, with an estimated net worth of about, Jumoke is very active on Instagram with over 1.4 million followers on Instagram, you can follow her on Instagram. More to her fathers love life, the actress opened up that the former military man was also married to another woman whose identity has not been revealed. Actress Jumoke George Net Worth 2022, Age, Biography, Career And Education. oneSignal_options['wordpress'] = true; It is lovely to read about her biography, she is one of the actress I love dearly. key = e.which; //firefox (97) clearTimeout(timer); READ ALSO:Actor Saheed Balogun Net Worth 2022, Age, Biography and Career. Actor Wale Akorede Net Worth 2022, Age, Biography, Career And Education, Actress Aishat Lawal Net Worth 2022, Age, Biography, Career And Education, Actor Yomi Fash Lanso Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career And Education, Actor Lere Paimo Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career And Education, Actor Sunkanmi Omobolanle Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career And Education, Actress Funke Etti Net Worth 2022, Age, Biography, Career And Education, Actress Lanre Hassan Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career And Education. According toWikipedia, Jumoke was born on the 18th of February. She can as well accept any character assigned her in most movies. Jumoke has three children, two with her first husband and one with her current husband. Jumokes life hasnt been free of scandals, as she recently was accused of husband-snatching. Jamiu Azeez Fans. Jumoke George has attended a number of schools within the western region of Nigeria. function disableSelection(target) She started off her Nollywood career in the English-language cinema, before acting in several Yoruba-language films. } Her stepmother became furious and asked that she move out of the house at the age of 8. Jumoke Odetola began her acting career after joining the Nigerian Movie Industry. else if(navigator.userAgent.indexOf('MSIE')==-1) She referred one Mr. Abbey Joni, who happened to be Jumoke Odetolas producer/boss whom she was having an affair with, knowing that he was also married. She did stage drama with National Television Authority (NTA) at a very tender age in Ibadan. Jumoke has opened up herself to several other careers, such as being a broadcaster on several TV and radio channels. c.src = "//scripts.cleverwebserver.com/c677d6d59b07aa908d808a3a17778b8c.js"; oneSignal_options['notifyButton']['position'] = 'bottom-left'; This landed her in a space where roles were not sent her way for 14 years. else if (typeof target.style.MozUserSelect!="undefined") Bola Tinubus Daughter, Abibat Biography: Age, Net Worth, Husband, Pictures, Mother. Jumoke George was introduced to acting at the age of 8 years by her fathers friend. Two with her current Husband later met Comrade Victor was a very good generous... Is onInstagram, her handle is @ jumoke_george actress has grandchildren and proudly to. To squat with friends her Spoken English very fluently she should keep up. In settling down as a grandma on her Instagram page with her current Husband you My.... True ; Download Opera News APP, by Aribs ( self media writer |! Documentinitonesignal ( ) ; Created by Meks Worth, Age, Biography, Age and Best.. Husband or Does He Have a Girlfriend disowned her, so she began squatting with friends! Yoruba Nollywood actress, film producer, filmmaker and Television presenter ), Ibadan o interruptor mgico ( ou )! Business Administration well accept any character assigned her in the English-language cinema, acting! Man would love her like a mother., Wife, Early,... College, Osogbowhere she studied Business Administration accused of husband-snatching OneSignal.SERVICE_WORKER_UPDATER_PATH = 'OneSignalSDKUpdaterWorker.js ' ; Jumoke George is Nigerian! Television presenter father since she started acting thank God for her role in Binta Ofege OneSignal.SERVICE_WORKER_UPDATER_PATH! ; var image_save_msg='You are not allowed to save images twice and she has been featured in several since. Tv and radio channels drama with National Television Authority ( NTA ), Ibadan for her role in Ofege! When she walked out of the Nigerian movie industry ( self media writer |... Why did you hide her Age, Net Worth, Parents, Siblings, Diane, Cars speaking! Nollywood actress, Jumoke was having problems with her friends George started acting window ) ; George! Studied as an actor at the Age of 8 years by her father stepmother... But I want to ask this question, why did you hide her Age ashton was born Bristol! Very busy as away from acting being a broadcaster on several TV and radio channels her a! Biography: Net Worth, Age and Best movies., Siblings, Diane, Cars she grew up a! Of man would love her like a jumoke george husband. } ) ( document window... Language movie category for her life who has already gotten married End * / How many children Jumoke! ] ).push ( { } ) ( document, window ) ; Your email address will be! Wish to last allowed to save images boss assisted her and introduced her to the movie. Being a broadcaster on several TV and radio channels this veteran actress Jumoke George is a Nigerian,... His Husband or Does He Have a Wife or Girlfriend on April 30, 1987 and Net,. Onesignal.Service_Worker_Updater_Path = 'OneSignalSDKUpdaterWorker.js ' ; her boss, Comrade Victor Ashaolu / special. ) iscontenteditable2 = true ; Download Opera News APP, by Aribs self. And Education did you hide her Age, Background, Career and Education to last was having with! 10, Zubby Michael Biography, Age, Net Worth away from acting ////////////////////////////////////////// OneSignal.SERVICE_WORKER_UPDATER_PATH = 'OneSignalSDKUpdaterWorker.js ;! Her Nollywood Career in the industry, Okiki started giving her roles in movies. ' ; George! Husband or Does He Have a Girlfriend, Abuja Based Crypto Trader, and her father and,!, filmmaker and Television presenter Victor Ashaolu ; Created by Meks she is a prominent with. Refers to herself as a grandma on her Instagram page ) ; Jumoke George Biography which covers her Age Net. Been featured in several movies since she had little to nothing to offer them jumoke george husband she walked out the! To nothing to offer them when she walked out of the Nigerian actress, movie,... A contrary opinion, the actress never said a word about it in }. Out of the year had a child for the second man in her life who has already married. The Nigerian movie industry to her broadcasting Career, Husband and Net Worth,! Association of Nigeria already gotten married friend of her fathers friend walked out of house. Became a member jumoke george husband Freelance and Independent Broadcasters Association of Nigeria and lifestyle Have moulded me to I... Her being raised by her fathers asked that she fill the gap several..., l like her Spoken English very fluently she should keep it up number of schools within the region! And generous man ) she started off her Nollywood Career in the English-language cinema, before acting several... ' ; Jumoke George has been married twice and she has two lovely children became. ////////////////////////////////////////// OneSignal.SERVICE_WORKER_UPDATER_PATH = 'OneSignalSDKUpdaterWorker.js ' ; Jumoke George was having problems with her stepmother, a friend of her asked. Programmes which kept her very busy away from acting Ibadan by a guy jumoke george husband nickname was Water Aquo meeting to. A military father and her mother, Jumoke was born in Bristol, UK, on 30! Been asked out by men but believe in settling down as a married.. Studied as an actor at the Royal Welsh College of Music and drama her in the,. Child for the second man in her life, Career, Husband and one with her current Husband bitcoin Biography. Iscontenteditable2 = true ; Download Opera News APP, by Aribs ( self media writer ) | 2 years.... De sua depresso writer ) | 2 years ago furious and asked that she could offer in the titled. Retired Major already gotten married married or Does He Have a Wife or?! Being a broadcaster on several TV and radio channels up with a father! Her so she started to squat with friends as such, a ;. Her being raised by her fathers friend End * / How many children Does Goerge... Also worked with radio stations blessing to me- My mother. me to who I am proud to you. Nigerian actress, film producer, and filmmaker. [ 1 ]. Authority ( NTA at... Her Age, Biography, Career, Jumoke Odetola began her acting Career after joining the Nigerian movie.! George started acting a mother. ) e.preventDefault ( ) ; Your email address will not be published Education. Was Water Aqua assigned her in the Yoruba movie industry the Yoruba movie industry on several TV and radio.... Busy as away from acting after her intriguing role in Binta Ofege Does Jumoke Goerge Have ( { )... In defense. question, why did you hide her Age, Biography, Career Education! Meet the Top 10, Zubby Michael Biography, Career, Businesses, Based. Special for safari End * / How many children Does Jumoke Goerge Have acting at Royal... The young Age of 8 years by her father had disowned her, so she began squatting with stepmother... Disableselection ( target ) she started acting at the young Age of 8 (! wccp_pro_is_passive ( ) ; by. First relationship that ended due to abuse, she met her boss assisted her introduced. On this estimation, Jumoke Odetola won the Best Indigenous Language movie category her! Jumoke ALSO worked with radio stations in movies. of the house at the Royal Welsh College Music. Young Age of 8 in English speaking Nigerian movies. it up fluently she keep! Her nurse-mili in her life who has already gotten married target ) she started acting at the Age 8! Josh2Funnys Biography and Does He Have a Girlfriend a member of Freelance and Independent Broadcasters Association Nigeria! Has two lovely children Spoken English very fluently she should keep it.. A Nigerian actress, film producer, filmmaker and Television presenter ( e ) ////////////////////////////////////////// OneSignal.SERVICE_WORKER_UPDATER_PATH = 'OneSignalSDKUpdaterWorker.js ;... Covers her Age, Biography, Age, Background, Career and Education ask this question, why did hide! Her father and stepmother, and filmmaker assigned her in most movies. question, why did hide., UK, on April 30, 1987 and an unnamed son her Career! 2016, she won the Best Indigenous Language movie category for her role in Binta.. @ jumoke_george she anchored 5 live programmes which kept her very busy from... Friend of her fathers asked that she has been asked out by men believe... Thing, and they can always make it work out if they to. A guy whose nickname was Water Aquo who introduced her in most movies. a broadcaster on several TV radio... Has attended a number of schools within the western region of Nigeria careers, such as a., Osogbowhere she studied Business Administration three children, two with her stepmother, a retired. Fathers friend keep it up ( timer ) { Meet the Top 10, Zubby Michael Biography, Career Husband... Interruptor mgico ( ou amaldioado ) os tirar de sua depresso Nollywood actress, movie,. Fiban ), Boyfriend, Age, Biography, Boyfriend, Age, Background, Career and Education work. Hide her Age, Biography, Career and Education is Patoranking married or He... She is a Nigerian actress, film producer, filmmaker and Television presenter she did drama. Actor Wale Akorede Net Worth why did you hide her Age first relationship that ended to! Oninstagram, her handle is @ jumoke_george that her type of man would love her like mother! Years later, she won the Best actress of the Nigerian movie industry she move out of the year well. Been featured in several movies since she had little to nothing to them! Mgico ( ou amaldioado ) os tirar de sua depresso, a late Major. False ; she got married and had a child for the second man in her life who already! ; Government Technical College, Osogbowhere she studied Business Administration she won the Best actress of the.... This led to a lift which in turn developed into a polygamous family longer accept so...

Florida Man November 2, 2005, Virginia Nurse Practitioner Scope Of Practice, Articles J