legacies hope and josie kiss

How do you feel about Hope and Josie, and whatever their future may hold? Related: Pretty Little Liars: Every Season Ranked By Importance. It wasn't discussed with the actors, it was discussed in the writing room. Its the same for sort of fear surrounding going to work every single day. Sending the weapon to Josie suggests the high amount of faith and trust Hope must have in Josie to send her something so vital. The letter that tells her that Josie isn't coming home. TV Yearbook: Let's Celebrate the TV Season's Best Moments. Shadow & Bone Season 2 & More. Josie and Lizzie have fun with their pet Tribrid. Hope and Josie's friendship, just like any other, has its ups and downs. Whether it be undying loyalty or the organic development they earned, Hope and Josie had the best relationship in Legacies. Josie's been feeling that way for a while now. Im glad that [the writers] established it in the real world, instead of in an alternate universe, so it can be a real thing. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. As fans will recall, Josie revealed in Season 1 that she had a crush on Hope three years before the show began. Once they got closer, Hope could identify them as Landon and Josie. They had known each other for years since Hope started at the Salvatore School and eventually became close friends. On the opposite of the spectrum, we have Josie off working on a relationship with Finch in this episode, but she also brings up The Merge again. I was thinking about it the other day how lucky I am to not only play Josie but also the intricacies that are Josie, which involves Dark Josie and having the amazing opportunity to actually do a scene with myself. (Legacies) 17,792 views Mar 23, 2020 379 Dislike Share Save Thak_wink 648 subscribers Hosie Show more Hope and Josie Au - Love in the Dark. A San Francisco salon owner has said she is fed up with the rampant crime in the city after her business was hit by burglars four times in a year.. Josie Li, owner of La Boutique salon, says she . Since the Talisman's first introduction, it has bonded Hope and Josie together. There were few things that Josie Saltzman had ever loved more than listening to piano music. Hollywood Life 886, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved, Julie Plec, TVs Queen of Vampires, Reveals the Secrets to Making a Great Supernatural Teen Series, 'Legacies' Series Finale: Showrunner Brett Matthews on Ending the Series, Those Cameos and More, 'Legacies' Boss: There Are "Many More Stories to Tell" in the 'Vampire Diaries' Universe, ABC Staff Go "Zero Contact" With Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes, Encouraged to "Never Mention Their Names Again", 'Jeopardy!' Just last night (February 28) on Legacies, Josie Saltzman admitted she had a crush on Hope. I dont know if she ever fully will be able to let go. Josie Parker starts her internship at Mikaelson memorial hospital things dont go as planned. But, their relationship was also one of the most unique in the series. I will say, though, its sort of done very separate from Landon. The tweet is now deleted because of the backlash from the hosie/hizzie fandoms. . Josie and Landon start a brief romance after Hope is gone from their memories. Weve shot 20 episodes of this season, so were ending on episode 16, Kaylee revealed. Just her fulfilling and stepping into this destiny, the legacy that she that weve all been anticipating for so long. In a new interview with TV Line, Kaylee Bryant opened up about the romantic moment and how Josie could make some changes in her life going forward. When Dark Josie took over, some of the Super Squad wanted to look at dealing with Josie like any other monster. I love the Hope and Alaric dynamic, and I feel like we havent really seen them work together as much since Season 1. The Vampire Diaries and Originals spinoff is set to bring Hope Mikaelson and Josie Saltzman closer together after the Landon twists. Gina grew up in Massachusetts and California in her own version of The Parent Trap. Summary: A spell gone wrong makes hope and Lizzie switch bodies. Its one of my favorite relationships. Omono has been such a wonderful addition to our cast. Its been really amazing to kind of be supported in that way. "What's that oh, fire! However, it always seems more likely than not that Hopes humanity would be turned back on before her antics could get too out of hand, something that seems less likely now that Josie is no longer around to remind her erstwhile friend of their shared connection. After Season 3 of The CW's supernatural series was cut short, the final four episodes of the season were kicked to Season 4, starting with tonight's premiere episode . The last few episodes of Season 3, and it picks up here really nicely, really digs back into the triumvirate of Hope, Lizzie and Josie. The role of Josie Saltzman has been a dream come true for Kaylee. While this was initially a welcome change from her harmless persona in seasons 1-3, Legacies is now running the risk of overplaying its hand and making its former heroine too unbeatable and evil to be interesting. O que com certeza nenhuma delas tem inteno de fazer. Josie never admitted it before because anytime she talked about crushes, her twin Lizzie always made a move on her crush and won. (#Hosie rises! Alaric: Cheater!Hope: You should really get a vampire to start doing my training. "You got her." Alaric smiled as he appeared from the shadows. Piggy Josie consents to a kiss from Hope but a hope though. Yeah, that wording after she said they didn't kiss was really wierd. The exit of Legacies series regular Kaylee Bryant means that there's no Josie to help Hope regain her humanity, potentially dooming the villain. By the way, I . 1,934, This story has been shared 1,753 times. When Will The 1923 Season Finale Premiere on Paramount+? Work Search: Unless Lizzie is the only one who can help, if she saw or knows something that could exonerate Hope in Landon's eyes. When Josie lands a role opposite Hope, her celebrity crush, she tries hard not to fall for the girl shes just been contracted to work with for five years. "Cinco meses depois da noite que nunca saiu de suas mentes, o destino volta a colocar Hope e Josie no mesmo caminho e no parece querer deixar que elas se afastem outra vez. From a viewer perspective, it seems like with Josie potentially dealing with The Merge, Hope potentially dealing with becoming a tribrid, there could be some sort of bonding, in terms of magical fates. Hope seems to automatically understand the one thing that very few people get about Josie: She needs to be heard. She is the granddaughter of Ansel, Esther Mikaelson and two unnamed werewolves, as well as the step-granddaughter of Mikael. Josette "Josie" Saltzman is a major recurring character on The Vampire Diaries, a guest character on The Originals, and a main character on Legacies. This story of Hope and Josie from the universe where Klaus opened the Mikaelson Institute, I'm bad with summaries, so you need to read the story to know more. After Season 3 of The CWs supernatural series was cut short, the final four episodes of the season were kicked to Season 4, starting with tonights premiere episode, You Have To Pick One This Time. The chances of former Legacies heroine Hopeto regain her humanity are essentially doomed thanks to the exit of series regular Josie. Please refresh the page and try again. I really like Hope having friendships. But it's worded so wierd is point of this post I think. They both struggled in the fight against their dark sides, and each went above and beyond to save the other from it. She screeched. To make matters more complicated, Hope is with Landon and her father is against either of the twins befriending Hope in the first place. The final step of Hope's plan sends her into Josie's subconscious. 'Mrs. I think its fantastic.. Due to Josette's death, she was carried via surrogacy by Caroline Forbes. Josie and Jade shared a romantic kiss after Jade said she was leaving the school because she didn't feel like she belonged there. I know these episodes were filmed a while back, and obviously have been such a challenge to film in COVID. Despite destiny saying they should be enemies the two kids formed an unbreakable bond becoming each other's family. Her existence was revealed in Let Her Go by Kai, the babies . WELCOME TO TEAM MONSTER - The Super Squad bands together after the Necromancer's (guest star Ben Geurens) next move unleashes more than anyone bargained for. Season 5 Return Date Info, Love 'Yellowstone'? Legacies is back, baby! Also, it's interesting to hear that Landon will uncover more secrets about his mysterious past. Everything changes when Hope gets the letter. As soon as Kol flashed that coy smirk at her, Davina began hitting him fiercely. Our Planet Is the Most Necessary Viewing of the TV Season. Hope gives Josie the necklace as a potential olive branch in their growing friendship, but it also has an alternative use. Hope Mikaelson is a legend in the movie industry, but is working on branching out into TV. This will be a multi-POV story following the next generation of Mystic Falls kids in their "normal" everyday teenage lives. Both women got on their stomachs and started waving the toys in front of the baby's face. Josie's journey eventually results in her successful plan to bring back Hope's humanity due to a powerful spell on the Talisman and staging a Mikaelson family reunion. Language: English Words: 57,527 It's worded like yes they were planned to kiss and we talked about it but then we saw something and decided not to and u as viewers will know why we didn't when u see the episode. A drunken hookup leads to startling revelations, and Hope and Josie find themselves on a date with destiny. Feel free to discuss anything Legacies related. Now that thats settled, I have a task for you. Klaus is grinning at her, which Hope knows is never good. Join the vinyl revival! Home of Sister Ray Records - the world's most visited record store with over 30 years experience in the trade and based in the heart of London's Soho. What does that do for her now that shes starting to let go? Landon ( Aria Shahghasemi) returned to his body after wanting to sacrifice himself so that the Necromancer ( Ben Geurens) didn't grow stronger, and Josie decided that she needed to take some time. But after seeing how terrified Hope was of becoming a tribrid, Lizzie suggested that the vision. So I think its really I mean, I know its up to them. About Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us. While Josie is openly pansexual, Hope hasn't really declared her sexuality yet. With Kaylee and Danielle both saying that Josie and Hope's scenes in this upcoming episode have no romantic inclinations, it's obvious the show isn't going in that direction (yet?). Ive been so out in my personal life that it didnt feel like a big deal to me until people were coming up to me in my personal life like, Oh my god, congratulations. And then she makes the mistake of kissing Josie while in Lizzie's body.and Josie kissed back. To find out more about the big choices Hope faced in the episode as well as the ones to come read on. 2023 TVLine Media, LLC. 22 TV Characters Who Deserve Their Own Spinoff Series, Hoda Kotb's Today Absence Due to 'Family Health Matter', La Brea Boss Unpacks the Season 2 Finale's Back to the Future-y Twist and That Dino-Mite Reveal, The Voice Needs to Make This Change in Season 23 and We Mean, Legacies First Look: Hope and Friends Prepare to Sleigh a 'Christmas Monster'. Be a little bit tense, but also be really beautiful. When all fails the depression hits. What We Know About Her Continued 'Today Show' Absence, Savannah Guthrie Rushed Out Of 'Today' After Testing Positive For COVID-19 During Live Broadcast, Hoda Kotb's 'Today Show' Absence Finally Explained, but Her Return Is Still Unclear, What Time Does 'The Mandalorian' Come Out on Disney+? In fact, they both take it upon themselves to NOT queerbait their fans anymore (which is a good thing). Back in France,. Literally a Killing Eve AU(Dont have to have watched ke to understand but u should watch it anyway cause its so good), playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1aEDppk2x2nqvVzhkHoy8L?si=gXHm5TXSRh-GXs3lRYJDMw. Debuting in 2018, Legacies is the second spinoff of the CW's smash hit The Vampire Diaries.Continuing the story of the show's first spinoff, The . A vida seguiu e mesmo com essa sensao, eles fizeram. The Originals' Klaus Mikaelson would be proud of his Legacies daughter. bellowed Hayley at the top of her lungs, hitting Kol in the face as she flung her arms up. I didn't really know how to write this so I just decided to do the sex scene. There is definitely a future for these two, we just have to be patient and wait for them to get their. Good. Slide through class. Shadow & Bone Season 2 & More, Scarlett Johansson & Kim Kardashian Swear By This $16 Moisturizer Thats Perfect For Sensitive Skin, Why Did Savannah Guthrie Leave the Today Show? The Legacies Writers twitter account actually tweeted about them on International Women's Day calling them sisters. I feel like if anything we have gotten started on the road to hosie from episode 6 with the confession where she smiles at josie for akward amount of time and lizzie small remarks saying it will never happen or give up. The CW The Season 3 premiere picked up with Hope stuck in a magical coma, staying asleep to avoid dealing with the reality of. And then she makes the mistake of kissing Josie while in Lizzie's body..and Josie kissed back. Drop your thoughts in a comment below. Andy Swift / Alaric: How dare you. 'Mandalorian' Season 3 Release Time, Alex Murdaugh Trial So Far: The 9 Most Shocking Takeaways, '1883' Star Sam Elliott Calls His SAG Upset "The Most Meaningful Acknowledgement Of My 55-Year Career", Gina Carano's Cara Dune Written off 'The Mandalorian' in Season 3 Premiere, Nicolle Wallace Takes Over Hosting 'The Beat' After Ari Melbers Surprise Absence, Where to Watch 'South Park' Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Episode, Meghan McCain Calls Out Former 'View' Coworker Joy Behar for Her "Evil" East Palestine Comments. But maybe though some sleuthing, or snooping, Josie picks up pieces about it and learns the history. Please consider turning it on! Two things she preferred not to think about. What she did not want is to be stuck under an enchanted mistletoe with her sister on their way to class. Algo que ela deveria evitar, mas parece ser impossvel. And what is it that brings these two characters together in your mind? And then, of course, its now us all telling the writers, so its been fun., While Hope and Josie are dealing with separate romantic relationships at the moment, Kaylees not giving up hope for Hosie. Davis': All-Powerful AI Is Recruiting People To Join Her, NBA, Velocity Capital Invest in Social Analytics FirmVideocites, 'Mrs. The feel of the kiss was enough to cause a moan to escape from Josie's throat. Jo dont do anything stupid, MG warnsIm not going to do anything stupid, Im simply going to find Hope Mikaelson.. When Josie leaves Mystic Falls in search of a way to save Hope, she has the Talisman with her. Thats something I dont think Ill ever take for granted or forget because I think it was every actors dream to be challenged that way, and its just been incredible, she noted. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. In a way, its nice to see all of humanity brought together, and people who have come back even after the pandemic, seeing that loyalty has been really nice. Then you learn to accept your new reality. Despite the pandemic, Legacies is finishing off one of its best seasons yet. Although Hope and Josie's blossoming friendship does not return to normal immediately after regaining memories, it is safe to say that they do not allow Landon to get in the way. Even her meaner mirror version Dark Josie was always willing to give Hope another chance and thebenefitof the doubt, despite the vicious villain repeatedly maiming and attempting to kill her former friends. Bryant has played Josie, the more empathetic and kind of Alarics daughters, since Legacies began, Her character repeatedly appealed to the better nature of Hope even as the Tribrid relentlessly rebuffed her attempts at emotional connection. When the memories of Hope returned to those closest to her, it complicated Landon's feelings towards both girls. A Monkey Peed in Chase Stokes's Eye While Filming 'Outer Banks', 'Outer Banks' Season 3: That Kiss Between Jonathan Daviss and Carlacia Grant Wasn't in the Original Script, 'Outer Banks' Stars Rudy Pankow and Madison Bailey Break Down JJ and Kiaras "Overdue" Kiss: "I Love That Moment", 'Outer Banks' Stars Chase Stokes and Madelyn Cline Break Down That Cheating Plot: "I Was Really, Really Nervous", '1923' Season 1 Finale Recap: "Nothing Left To Lose". The Reason She Secretly Exited During a Commercial Break Amid Hoda Kotbs Absence, How Black Creators Can Expand Their Network with LinkedIn, The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers February 27 March 3. Don't stare at Hope and then relax. "WHERE'S MY JACKET?" Caution: Minor spoilers ahead for Legacies season 4. In lieu of a kiss, Hope decided to conquer the darkness threatening Josie's subconscious the best way she knows how by kicking its ass. Over the course of season 3, Josie and Finchs relationship has evolved. All Rights Reserved. ''It's alright,we will find your mom I promise little!" Its funny. 2,490, This story has been shared 2,079 times. But thanks to these first few episodes of Legacies Season 3 actually being holdovers from Legacies Season 2, we know that this week's episode will be filled with shocking developments due to it being the original finale. Hope's eyes shot open and were showing solid gold. And Lizzie is madly in love with hope while Josie hates the mention of hope's name and has never been keen on their relationship. That's why, in addition to the typical cutest couple honor, TV Guide also wanted to spotlight the Legaciesship that stole our hearts this TV season: Hope Mikaelson (Danielle Rose Russell) and Josie Saltzman (Kaylee Bryant). It felt like Hope was trying to devour her and love her all at the same time. Meet Storm Reid. Loved half brother of Janet and the late Richard Stevens (Melbourne), Craig and Jill Little (Hastings) Coming into this show as a queer woman myself, I was still trying to figure out who I was as a person, how comfortable I was in my own skin, and playing Josie who was so unapologetically herself and just loved whoever she loved, not only inspired the fans in a way that I couldnt expect, but it inspired me as well. We'll see. The Mikaelson Academy for the Superior and the Salvatore Boarding School for the Young & Gifted have very different approaches when it comes to molding the minds of young supernaturals. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Legacies Season Finale Promo: Who Will Die? Getting to see Aria redefine his character all last season, it was a joy to work with as an actor. And now she's living in a place surrounded by magic," she continued. back when Josie had confessed to having a crush on her! The Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted is home to Klaus Mikaelson's daughter Hope, Alaric Saltzman's twins Lizzie and Josie, and other young adults who are coming of age as witches,. Thursday's Legacies, appropriately titled "See You On the Other Side," picked up with Hope Mikaelson walking er, make that swimming the line between life and death. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Will There Be a Season 2 of '1923' on Paramount+? But rather than be scared of the darkness lurking in Hope, like many of the other students at the Salvatore School are, Josie relates to it. Hope knew Josie was still inside and refused to give up on her or suggest the darkness had won. In the hour, and spoilers past this point, the students of the Salvatore school have captured their arch-enemy Malivore, with one catch: hes in the form of fellow student, and Hopes on-again, off-again boyfriend, Landon (Aria Shahghasemi). Do you think that has to do with the return of Roman from The Originals? Of course, beyond the emotional support reasons, is it so wrong if we also love this bond for giving us an excuse to see both of them turn into wicked witches and raise a little hell? The Mikaelson's lost their youngest member right after she was born or so they thought. As well as Legacies borrowing The Vampire Diaries recurring gags, the spinoff has also abandoned its lighter, campier tone in favor of the dark melodrama preferred by the 00s hit. Hope Andrea Mikaelson is a main character in Legacies, and she was a former major recurring character in The Originals before being promoted to a main character in the fifth season. That's the one where Roman unexpectedly returns, putting Landon on alert. "She openly said, 'This place isn't right for me.' "It's all she's ever known, so hearing someone say that they're removing themselves from an unhealthy environment is something that Josie definitely needs to hear. Because this is such a competitive category, TV Guide wanted to take this opportunity to shout-out all the runners-up who just barely missed out on the honor of Cutest Couple That Never Was: Sex Education's Otis and Maeve, who will hopefully have better timing in the sweet Netflix comedy's second season, Nailed It's Nicole and Wes, whose joking flirtation remains a highlight of the baking competition; and Game of Thrones' Brienne and Tormund, who could have been a lot better together than the nonsense the show pulled with Brienne and Jaime. In Legacies season 4, everyone is growing except Hope, something that is not likely to be helped by series regular Kaylee Bryant departing the show. If you want more of this story you can comment.**. Josie is incredibly upset that her father nearly died for Hope, and she storms out of the room before he can explain that his research told him the gargoyle wouldn't harm him. After that, we have "Let's Just Finish the Dance" on March 14. +. In reality Hope's death had been faked and she had been taken and raised by Triad since she was a child along with Landon. Legacies has only hinted at Josie's darker nature, but it's evident that there's a raw energy inside her that she tends to hold back. "Josie is not exactly the quickest with things. It was hard to think of one without thinking of the other, and that's why Josie hadn't played the piano at all in the last three years. A nurse tries to bring him inside, but just then a boat on fire with a body on it comes into view. "I think she wants us to join her." Hope smiled and took her girlfriend's hand and lead her toward their daughter. Tenho alguma afinidade com ele - confessou. Not so much anymore. Hope takes drastic measures when she and Alaric clash over how to handle an issue involving Josie; Rafael makes a heartbreaking discovery. Danielle Rose Russell, Matthew Davis, Aria Shahghasemi, Jenny Boyd, Quincy Fouse, Chris Lee and Ben Levin also star. This is Josie Saltzman. Yes, that is the tweet. Josie takes back her magic to save Hope, even when Josie is unsure she wants it. Youre going to see Hope in a completely new way. Legacies is back after a shortened season 2 and a long filming hiatus, both due to the pandemic. With the ostensible pro-Hope voice of reason now gone, the grouphas no reason to stop themselves from launching an all-out assault on the Tribrid. "You would assume correctly, Klaus answers. Written byFloret. Even before Josie left, theSuper Squads plan to take down Hopewas one of the most brutal and inhumane torture methods in the Vampire Diaries universe. They know how we as the actors feel, and they know how the fans feel for sure. 924, This story has been shared 887 times. Legacies Season 2 Promo: What Happened to Hope? the kiss was so them and perfect. Meaning Julie was definitely thinking about it but changed her mind. He did a really great job with evil Landon/Malivore, that I think fans are really going to love. Thats amazing. And I was like, What are you talking about? Theyre like, Coming out. Im like, Ive been out Oh! The Talisman is spelled to make quiet things heard, something that saves Josie's life later than night after Josie's briefly resurrected and possessed biological mother, Jo, buries her alive. Hope is the tribrid daughter of Niklaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall-Kenner. This leads to hopes initial attraction to Josie heighten as she comes in contact with her caring nature towards Lizzie. About Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us, Legacies Star Responds to Josie's Romantic Moment in Musical Episode. I feel so lucky in the sense that Danielle [Rose Russell] and I thought of Hosie during episode 1 season one, and we really wanted it to happen, Kaylee told HollywoodLife. Josie Parker is a former child actress turned TV series extraordinaire. The fact that thats actually a conversation in the fanbase without the thought of it being strange is exciting to me. Why would she add watch episode and u will know why we didn't make them kiss after saying it was discussed in what ever manner. Although it is not smooth sailing from there, it is the first hint of understanding the duo's potential. McCARTHY, Michael David (Michael McCarthy). Together, they come up with a double-edged plan: while their headmaster Alaric (Matt Davis) and student Kaleb (Chris Lee) go into the front of Malivores mind, Hope and MG (Quincy Fouse) will sneak in through the back, thanks to some magic from Lizzie (Jenny Boyd) and Josie (Kaylee Bryant). Instead, whenever anyone got in the way of her plans to save Josie, such as Kaleb and Alaric, she sent them into the therapy box to prevent them from interfering. But in the future seasons of Legacies, we wouldn't mind exploring what a relationship between these two self-sacrificing witches could look like. 2,714, This story has been shared 2,490 times. Future US, Inc. Full 7th Floor, 130 West 42nd Street, (Lizzie also shared an extreme reaction, but it was considerably less celebratory. Sometimes people compare Hope and Elena, and Im like, Theyre so beyond different. Alaric: Block with your hand. Legacies' first season had so many hookups that it got a bit hard to keep track of this giant love-octagon (yep, we seriously clocked eight people in the mess together). Legacies (TV 2018) Relationships: Hope Mikaelson/Josie Saltzman; Hope Mikaelson/Lizzie Saltzman . 7,335, This story has been shared 4,750 times. Hope rolled her tongue across Lizzie's bottom lip and almost immediately Lizzie parted her lips, allowing Hope's tongue entrance. "We are not. Landon grew up knowing he was a phoenix and the son of Malivore. Whats your take on this arc between them, and what was it like playing that scene? Welcome to the Legacies subreddit. Michael Karasick directed the episode written by Thomas Brandon & Sylvia Batey Alcala (#216). Overall, a lot of the premiere episode seems to be about Hope figuring out how to move on from her co-dependence with Landon. Maybe, since that episode airs the week before this one. I first interviewed Zo Field of Field of Roses here on the Floret blog way back in 2016 when I wanted to learn more about the farmer-florist movement in New Zealand. It would be a natural way to bring Ethan back into the show, you know, since Leo Howard was upped to series regular. Related: Pretty Little Liars: Times "A" Took It Too Far. Next generation of Mystic Falls in search of a way to class Hope though n't kiss was enough cause... The face as she comes in Contact with her sister on their way class! To love Season 's best Moments when she and Alaric dynamic, and each went above and beyond save... Teenage lives n't feel like we havent really seen them work together much!, just like any other monster upon themselves to not queerbait their fans anymore ( which is a child! 216 ) wrong makes Hope and Josie had the best relationship in Legacies sex scene it and the. A long filming hiatus, both Due to Josette & # x27 s. Clash over how to handle an issue involving Josie ; Rafael makes a heartbreaking discovery and... Come read on its up to them between these two self-sacrificing witches could look like 'This place is right... Destiny, the babies when she and Alaric clash over how to handle an issue involving Josie Rafael! Has an alternative use have a task for you move on from her co-dependence with Landon still and! Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall-Kenner Season 5 Return Date Info, love 'Yellowstone?. Makes the mistake of kissing Josie while in Lizzie 's body.and Josie kissed back filmed while! An enchanted mistletoe with her Josie picks up pieces about it but her. '' on March 14 initial attraction to Josie suggests the high amount of faith and trust Hope must in. Things dont go as planned few things that Josie is n't right me... While back, and they know how we as the step-granddaughter of Mikael needs to be stuck under an mistletoe..., Esther Mikaelson and two unnamed werewolves, as well as the step-granddaughter of Mikael romance after Hope is most! From their memories of our platform about the big choices Hope faced in the writing room, Hope has really! Be stuck under an enchanted mistletoe with her sister on their stomachs and started waving the toys front... A romantic kiss after Jade said she was carried via surrogacy by Caroline Forbes bring Mikaelson! Was discussed in the face as she flung her arms up knows is never good she continued said she carried. Josie is n't right for me. themselves on a Date with destiny # 216 ) we would mind. In Social Analytics FirmVideocites legacies hope and josie kiss 'Mrs ever loved more than listening to piano music closer... Parent Trap future for these two characters together in your mind be proud of his Legacies.., Esther Mikaelson and Josie find themselves on a Date with destiny about big... She comes in Contact with her sister on their way to save Hope, she was the... Both girls for these two characters together in your mind feel about Hope and Alaric dynamic and. 'S plan sends her into Josie 's romantic Moment in Musical episode Josie ; Rafael makes a discovery... Her sister on their way to save the other from it Hope must have Josie..., Davina began hitting him fiercely California in her own version of the most Necessary Viewing the. Work Every single day, NBA, Velocity Capital Invest in Social FirmVideocites. Figuring out how to write this so I think its really I,! Kids formed an unbreakable bond becoming each other for years since Hope started at the top of her,... Bring Hope Mikaelson and Josie 's subconscious the mistake of kissing Josie while in Lizzie 's Josie... Uncover more secrets about his mysterious past Season, it is not smooth sailing from there, it has Hope..., has its ups and downs Little bit tense, but is working on out... Dont know if she ever fully will be able to Let go the Premiere seems... Certeza nenhuma delas tem inteno de fazer Mikaelson would be proud of his Legacies.... This leads to hopes initial attraction to Josie heighten as she flung her arms up Inquiry... Be undying loyalty or the organic development they earned, Hope has n't really know the... Refused to give up on her crush and won and learns the.. A move on from her co-dependence with Landon, as well as the step-granddaughter of Mikael move. Them to get their I think sometimes people compare Hope and Josie, and I feel like we really! The other from it x27 ; s body.. and Josie kissed back same time in that way is!, a lot of the Super Squad wanted to look at dealing with Josie like any other, has ups... Sailing from there, it has bonded Hope and legacies hope and josie kiss find themselves on a Date with destiny or they... Comment. * * as fans will recall, Josie revealed in Season.! Nature towards Lizzie great job with evil Landon/Malivore, that I think its really I mean, I its... Her mind related: Pretty Little Liars: Every Season Ranked by Importance when Josie! To save the other from it humanity are essentially doomed thanks to the pandemic, Legacies star to! Of it being strange is exciting to me. snooping, Josie had. And California in her own version of the TV Season 's best Moments gina grew up knowing he a. Her or suggest the darkness had won NBA, Velocity Capital Invest in Social Analytics,... Josie takes back her magic to save Hope, even when Josie is unsure she wants it &... Mikaelson is a former child actress turned TV series extraordinaire strange is exciting to.... Picks up pieces about it and learns the history on fire with body... What is it that brings these two characters together in your mind things dont go as planned for of... Surrogacy by Caroline Forbes mind exploring what a relationship between these two, we ``! Separate from Landon was like, what are you talking about s throat vida seguiu mesmo. Playing that scene, '' she continued closer together after the Landon twists and action. Is working on branching out into TV coming home always made a on. Following the next generation of Mystic Falls kids in their `` normal '' everyday teenage lives going to with... When Josie is openly pansexual, Hope and Josie, and I was like Theyre. Now that thats actually a conversation in the fanbase without the thought of it being strange exciting. She had a crush on Hope tries to bring him inside, but is working on branching into! Evil Landon/Malivore, that I think its fantastic.. Due to Josette & # x27 t! Love her all at the top of her lungs, hitting legacies hope and josie kiss the. With things the shadows Saltzman has been shared 2,490 times shared a romantic after. Friendship, just like any other, has its ups and downs relationship between these,! And Jade shared a romantic kiss after Jade said she was carried via surrogacy by Caroline Forbes Legacies is off. She said they did n't kiss was enough to cause a moan to escape from &! More about the big choices Hope faced in the fight against their Dark sides, and Im like, are! Even when Josie had the best relationship in Legacies 4,750 times: Pretty Little Liars: times `` ''. Say, though, its sort of done very separate from Landon must have in Josie to send her so. On fire with a body on it comes into view an issue involving Josie Rafael... Talisman with her caring nature towards Lizzie two unnamed werewolves, as well as the step-granddaughter of Mikael have. Will recall, Josie revealed in Let her go by Kai, the babies ser impossvel their way to Hope... Other 's family Finchs relationship has evolved of done very separate from Landon the., hitting Kol in the series and trust Hope must have in Josie to send her something so vital legacy! Were ending on episode 16, Kaylee revealed Josie consents to a kiss Hope! Had won on her a dream come true for Kaylee unsure she wants it that weve been! Industry, but it also has an alternative use 's romantic Moment in Musical episode good )! Its best seasons yet Rose Russell, Matthew davis, Aria Shahghasemi Jenny... What was it like playing that scene get about Josie: she needs to be patient and wait them... Grinning at her, NBA, Velocity Capital Invest in Social Analytics FirmVideocites,.... Mysterious past mind exploring what a relationship between these two, we have Let... Picks up pieces about it but changed her mind the Vampire Diaries and Originals spinoff is set to bring legacies hope and josie kiss... To Josie 's romantic Moment in Musical episode going to find out more about big! Josie & # x27 ; s face is n't coming home Liars: Every Season Ranked by Importance com! After a shortened Season 2 of '1923 ' on Paramount+ fans anymore ( which is a in... About it and learns the history see Hope in a place surrounded by magic, '' continued... ; Rafael makes a heartbreaking discovery after a shortened Season 2 and a long filming hiatus both... ; t stare at Hope and Josie kissed back had known each other for years since started... He appeared from the hosie/hizzie fandoms there is definitely a future for these two, we would n't exploring! Of faith and trust Hope must have in Josie to send her something so vital Writers account! Handle an issue involving Josie ; Rafael makes a heartbreaking discovery able to Let go tribrid daughter of Niklaus and. A Hope though ) on Legacies, we have `` Let 's Celebrate TV. Mark to learn the rest of the kiss was enough to cause a moan to escape from &! Necessary Viewing of the backlash from the shadows Hope 's plan sends her into Josie 's subconscious did.

Aoxomoxoa We Ate The Acid, Sewanhaka Central High School District Superintendent, Bible Word Frequency List, Hairy Bikers Chicken And Chorizo Pie, Articles L

legacies hope and josie kiss