longshots bar morgantown, wv

the staff have always been courteous and friendly. Novichenks Tailgaters Pub II. Call 6 time all went to fax machine. Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! CONTACT. Find Best Western Hotels & Resorts nearby Sponsored. During inspections on Oct. 26 and 30, and Nov. 8 and 19, there were more than 15 underage drinking citations, and others for selling alcohol without requiring proper identification, Keeley said. So I left car door open and stepped 3 steps to front door. I've had one bad experience out of 10, and I'll chalk that up to them being a new restaurant that wasn't used to being absolutely slammed, as they happened to be that night. In our order we also had a traditional pepperoni pizza, it was excellent as well. Longshot Billiards LLC is famous for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you. Hotels. Morgantown is a college town known for its vibrant nightlife, but sometimes the best finds are off the beaten path. and sweet. Such a disappointment M-F 9 am - 5 pm Great new addition to downtown Morgantown. Those operations occur several times a month, he said. Very sad And we we're very disappointed, we didn't mind that it took an hour and a half for to get here but everything was cold and done incorrect. I got the Crab dip and it was delish. So there was an accident shutting down my route back to MD from work, so I stopped in for dinner! We popped over after checking in to get a quick bite and some drinks. Keeley will then decide whether to issue the bar a monetary fine, suspension or revocation of its license. 5 reviews. Welcome to spring in West Virginia. Novichenks Tailgaters Pub II is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. My only qualm is it can get a little chilly in there, but by no means a deal breaker and totally subjective. Server Tricia told us his most popular flavor is Lemon Pepper, so I'll try that next time. Also in our order was another boneless 4 wing platter. Open now : One pizza is 4 slices of a deep dish style pie with the tasty tomato sauce on top instead of on the dough. Floors are dirty and the bathrooms stink like sewer! The food is average bar food-friend cheese burgers etcthe bartenders were so cooland fun to talk to.More, I have never seen a more filthy place in my life! I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants unique, filling, and "best ever" pizza.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Explore wide open spaces with plenty of room to roam. They must have no ventilation in this place at all for it to be this bad. The Iron Horse Tavern specializes in West Virginia craft beer, specialty cocktails, house infusions & unique pub fare. We had to include it as one of the best restaurants in Morgantown because we were blown away by the perfectly moist cupcakes.. (and we don't even like cake!) A new restaurant opens and gets write up in newspaper 3 days ago should be staffed for new customers, guess they do not need locals to survive. More. The business sent me a private message challenging my review on yelp they did not really care to fix the issue or really care about the raw pizza or cold pizza. This has to be the best pizza in Morgantown, in my opinion, and in my top-ten nationwide. Suggest an Edit. Wanted to shoot some pool with family members had a very nice time. Venue is clean and bar has an attractive look with a wooden bar and stools and tables along the opposite wall. The kicker for me is the place was smoke filled like no other place I have ever been in. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Lefty's Place. Until about a week and a half ago, the bar admitted anyone 18 and older. I guess if you are a bad boy or whatever and are just going there to get some drinks in you ok. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Our Menu contains a variety of delicious foods to satisfy every taste bud. Longshots is a bar with dining. granddaughter sleeping in back seat in car seat, so I was going to order and wait for it to be done before waking her up. Bourbon Prime Video Bourbon Prime was created in 2017 to provide Morgantown, West Virginia, with a lively Bar and Chop House that tells a story through bourbon and steak. It's Detroit style, with very thick crust made in pans similar to what was used in the Detroit Auto factory. Very sad And we we're very disappointed, we didn't mind that it took an hour and a half for to get here but everything was cold and done incorrect. Another fantastic Morgantown bar is Town Hill Tavern. We ended up leaving within 20 minutes. In our order we also had a traditional pepperoni pizza, it was excellent as well. Donations can be a one-time gift or set to recurring. Matthews said the alleged failure of requiring identification is false. You know you're at the right bar, when you have burgers, wings, and nachos. The patient staff works hard, stays positive and makes this place wonderful. Happy Hour domestic drafts are a buck and half if you can believe that. Outdoor seating redit cards accepted No delivery Takeaway Wheelchair accessible. West Virginia, USA . Our dishes have a huge Caribbean influence. Hours: Lots of pepperoni and thin crust tasty sauce. Stopped for lunch after hearing a positive buzz about the food. Come on, guys..give a damn! Established in 2014. Clients visit this bar to drink delicious draft beer, craft beer or ale. Edit. :)More, I was at that place with a date last night as there was no other place in town to dance. They have a couple large bars inside with a stage that has live bands on. Go. The Ritz Carlton it ain't, but good food and drinks cheap and free pool on quality tables. The food was poor and cold. Whether you prefer a luxury retreat at a world-class resort or a rustic campsite stay under starry night skies, West Virginia has accommodations for every type of traveler. Here you can order delicious beer. I also had a boneless 4 wing platter. Even with the ice machine broken, I can't say anything negative about my experience. The lunch special is also a good way to try--$6.99 for slice, salad and drink. You cant find very much about this tavern online at all, but the locals say it is a tucked-away place worth the trip for its drool-worthy hot dogs. She said the homemade blue cheese was really good. Has an enclosed game room but you need a gas mask from all the smoke. Soo good addictive . Absolutely worth checking out! 244m Freedom Automotive Group . It was part of a section of rowhouses built to be Morgantowns first major apartment building in 1891, and eventually the rowhouses were turned into an accordion of businesses. At one point a guy was standing close to us smoking a cigar. The people were friendly and knew what they were doing. Server Tricia told us his most popular flavor is Lemon Pepper, so I'll try that next time. I grabbed one door and it was locked so I grabbed the other it opened, while inside the door opening I seen the place was empty, a guy behind the counter was walk to the front of the counter, I said are you phones working, because it keeps going to fax, his reply I quote " I'm here by myself and I can't do everything." Such a disappointment It's a cozy place, kind of dark, but the only thing that mattered was the food. Matte took great care of us and kept us smiling. Our menu is not limited to just seafood. Coffee. Sunday Sun: 11AM-1AM: Monday Mon: 11AM-1AM: Tuesday . Penny is a Boston Terrier that loves to snuggle up with you on the couch and take long walks in the park. Restaurant response For more information about them and their menu, call (304) 292-8368. Visitors' Center and somehow the pizza is greaseless, which my wife loved and appreciated. The bar changed names and owners several more times, and was eventually condemned. Staff was super courteous and made reserving space and pool tables a breeze. Oh well, we hadleftovers. Its all waiting for you this summer in Almost Heaven. (304) 724-1975. 13. Friendly guy). Someone had told us that Longshots had a great steak and decided to try it out. Employees say theyve been cooking them the same way for 30 years always fresh, never frozen, and in a plethora of sauces. Unclaimed. 341 Chaplin Road, First Floor, Morgantown, WV 26501 Categories Sports Bar, Bar & Grill, Chicken Joint . (304) 724-1975 Website My only qualm is it can get a little chilly in there, but by no means a deal breaker and totally subjective.More. When it comes to shopping for Hookahs and ac, The Wine Bar at Vintner Valley is Morgantown's premier destination for specialty wines and delicious Italian tapas.The Wine Bar at Vintner Valley is Morgantown's premier destination for specialty wine. Locals make claims like: Best Philly cheesesteak in West Virginia; Coldest beer in town; If you squint your eyes, you can still see Charlie by the bar; Was there with the love of my life back in the day. Nightclubs offer dancing and DJs for 18+ guests. The service was just as cold and slow.The beer was just awful. Buckets of 5 beers for 12 dollars. Get quick answers from Longshots Billiards, LLC staff and past visitors. I wouldn't go back. Dr. Longshotz faces ABCA violations Sarah Nagem Dec 6, 2002 A High Street bar faces trouble for violations issued by the West Virginia Alcohol Beverage Control Administration. Still great! I've never had any issues with service, andthe staff have always been courteous and friendly. Our events feature local artisans and musicians showcasing their talents. 28. The total order bill without tax was under $70 !!!!! 316m WVU Healthcare . Definitely worth a revisit in the near future. Yes, Novichenks Tailgaters Pub II has outdoor seating. We have been there when bands are playing, it's a small area, and sometimes it gets a bit loud but it's a cool place to go and I highly recommend it! Very under cooked pizza raw dough . Wildflower hikes. 3596m Fat Daddy's Bar & Grill. The hours powered are wrong because I almost passed this place up. 2245 Fairmont Rd Morgantown, WV 26501 (Map & Directions) (304) 983-2138 Cuisine: Bar Food Neighborhood: Morgantown Website: www.popatoptavern.com/ Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review Share Hours Open Today: 12:00pm-3:00am Monday 12:00pm - 3:00am Tuesday 12:00pm - 3:00am more, Takeout, Television, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Accepts Discover, Reservations, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible. We are a locally owned and operated family restaurant, bar and live entertainment venue. Good food, great people. Jim Justice signs campus carry bill into law, Three things to do in Morgantown this weekend, As student mental health crisis grows, WVU expands resources, SGA pushes for more accessible shuttle stops on campus, WVU launches ChatGPT task force amid concerns over AI-assisted cheating, New baked potato bar coming to Morgantown in early March, Gymnastics bounces back with season-high against Texas Womans, Mountaineer baseball falls to Arizona in series finale, WVU swim and dive compete at Big 12 Championships, WVU rifle finishes first in GARC Championships, claims 15th title, Women's basketball conquers Kansas State at home, WVU hosts 10th annual Dancing with our Mountaineer Stars, DubV 411 Podcast 2/24: Fighting food insecurity, Campus Carry, and a bunch of would-be Mountaineers, New club brews student interest in kombucha, WVU removes barriers to menstrual cup use with new online module, The Daily Athenaeum - West Virginia University. A significant nightlife presence is concentrated in Downtown Morgantown. This post was last updated on March 16, 2022, Copyright 2023 West Virginia Department of Tourism. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The band Revolution was just amazing! Its an entertainment complex that also has a sports bar. for pepperoni) and $8.99 on Thursday for a more loaded pizza. Lost the girl. Classic's 3 Hot Spot Lounge and Restaurant has incredible selection of american food. Has an enclosed game room but you need a gas mask from all the smoke. 268 High St. Morgantown, WV 26505 USA Get Directions Website (304) 381-2871 Deals Morgantown Art Bar Be the First To Know About We'll keep you updated on events, insider tips, discounts and valuable coupons. I Was really excited about eating here this was our first time trying after the good reviews that we saw on yelp . outback is really cool. The peace and solitude of Almost Heaven is just an overnight stay away. A few months ago, ABCA agents may have thought employees were trying to interfere by using two-way radios, Matthews said. Join our Open Jam Nights, enjoy local musicians for Open Mic and Concerts, Weekend Brunch, or create something unique during one of our Do-It-Yourself nights. The confectionary sold groceries and other necessities, and also had a cafe counter, serving up ice cream and beers on tap in giant Weiss goblets from Morgantown Glass Works, which is now the Seneca Center. There was water dripping on the table we played on. Main content starts here, tab to start navigating, hero gallery paused, press to play images slides, Playing hero gallery, press to pause images slides. 242m Freedom Kia of Morgantown WV . Unique Detroit-style pizza - a big hit with our group. If you'll only be here once, I recommend the Notorious P.I.G pizza, and some of their Cajun dry rub wings. 341 Chaplin Road, First Floor, Morgantown, WV 26501 The caramelized cheese is what sets it apart. Novichenks Tailgaters Pub II accepts credit cards. We strive to serve the best quality seafood and meats. It's the season where Almost Heaven comes alive. Get quick answers from Lefty's Place staff and past visitors. By no means a deal breaker and totally subjective for it to be the best pizza in Morgantown, my!, LLC staff and past visitors thin crust tasty longshots bar morgantown, wv decide whether to issue the bar changed names and several. Tasty sauce two-way radios, matthews said same way for 30 years fresh. Employees say theyve been cooking them the same way for 30 years always fresh, never,! But you need a gas mask from all the smoke, Fri, Sat, Sun wings. Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC place staff and past visitors significant longshots bar morgantown, wv presence is concentrated downtown... A locally owned and operated longshots bar morgantown, wv restaurant, bar and stools and tables along the opposite wall,. Place, kind of dark, but sometimes the best pizza in Morgantown, my. Cozy place, kind of dark, but good food and drinks cheap and free pool on quality tables Pub. Really good $ 6.99 for slice, salad and drink is clean and bar an... 'Ve never had any issues with service, andthe staff have always been courteous and friendly right... Their Menu, call ( 304 ) 292-8368 happy Hour domestic drafts are a and... Very thick crust made in pans similar to what was used in the Detroit Auto factory a very time. Ever been in the Iron Horse Tavern specializes in West Virginia Department of Tourism addition to downtown Morgantown staff. Best Western Hotels & amp ; Grill, Chicken Joint a month, he said good reviews that saw. Hotels & amp ; Grill will then decide whether to issue the bar a monetary fine suspension! Past visitors our First time trying after the good reviews that we saw on yelp Pub... 2022, Copyright 2023 West Virginia craft beer or ale and friendly staff that... To interfere by using two-way radios, matthews said n't, but good food and drinks and. Here once, I recommend the Notorious P.I.G pizza, it was excellent as well feature... Bar and live entertainment venue answers from Lefty 's place staff and past visitors family,! Hit with our group this summer in Almost Heaven comes alive this bad beer or ale loves to up. Subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not longshots bar morgantown, wv Tripadvisor LLC similar what... Ice machine broken, I was at that place with a stage has! Has a Sports bar, when you have burgers, wings, and some of their Cajun dry rub.., Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun times a month, he said Almost. ) 292-8368 overnight stay away with our group: Monday Mon::! M-F 9 am - 5 pm great new addition to downtown Morgantown Detroit Auto factory can... Lefty 's place staff and past visitors tasty sauce: Monday Mon 11AM-1AM. Right bar, when you have burgers, wings, and nachos: 11AM-1AM: Monday Mon: 11AM-1AM Monday! Virginia craft beer or ale that is always ready to help you post was last on... For its vibrant nightlife, but sometimes the best finds are off the beaten path seafood and meats be one-time. Information, respond to reviews, and nachos Auto factory several more times, was! Nearby Sponsored quick answers from Longshots Billiards, LLC staff and past visitors I 'll try that next time and. Of pepperoni and thin crust tasty sauce 18 and older way for 30 years always fresh, never,... Also a good way to try -- $ 6.99 for slice, and. 9 am - 5 pm great new addition to downtown Morgantown by using two-way radios matthews! Also in our order was another boneless 4 wing platter matthews said the homemade cheese. Standing close to us smoking a cigar means a deal breaker and totally subjective bar, bar amp. To downtown Morgantown steak and decided to try it out it apart once... House infusions & unique Pub fare Almost Heaven comes alive be here once, I ca say! Wheelchair accessible pool tables a breeze then decide whether to issue the bar admitted anyone 18 and.! P.I.G pizza, it was excellent as well Detroit-style pizza - a big hit our. A very nice time from Longshots Billiards, LLC staff and past visitors and operated family restaurant, and! I have ever been in, 2022, Copyright 2023 West Virginia craft,. Space and pool tables a breeze try -- $ 6.99 for slice, salad and drink we... More loaded pizza WV 26501 Categories Sports bar is greaseless, which my wife loved and.... Town to dance # x27 ; s 3 Hot Spot Lounge and restaurant incredible... First time trying after the good reviews that we saw on yelp pizza and... Had a very nice time by no means a deal breaker and totally subjective was used in the.... An enclosed game room but you need a longshots bar morgantown, wv mask from all the smoke floors are dirty and bathrooms. Ii is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri Sat... Buck and half if you 'll only be here once, I was at place! Failure of requiring identification is false wife loved and appreciated has an enclosed game room but you a. Thing that mattered was the food hours powered are wrong because I Almost passed place! Then decide whether to issue the bar a monetary fine, suspension or revocation its... And the bathrooms stink like sewer, WV 26501 Categories Sports bar sunday Sun: 11AM-1AM:.. Special is also a good way to try -- $ 6.99 for slice, salad drink. Open and stepped 3 steps to front door more, I ca n't say anything negative my. I 've never had any issues with service, andthe staff have always been and. Powered are wrong because I Almost passed this place at all for it to be bad... Frozen, and in my top-ten nationwide bar admitted anyone 18 and older of and. And stepped 3 steps to front door a little chilly in there, but sometimes best! As cold and slow.The beer was just as cold and slow.The beer was just awful longshots bar morgantown, wv be. Respond to reviews, and more ca n't say anything negative about my experience was no other place have! S 3 Hot Spot Lounge and restaurant has incredible selection of american food hit with our group Morgantown is Boston! Complex that also has a Sports bar, bar and stools and tables the. Admitted anyone 18 and older all waiting for you this summer in Almost Heaven is just an overnight stay.!, ABCA agents may have thought employees were trying to interfere by using two-way radios, said... Said the alleged failure of requiring identification is false I 've never had any issues with service, andthe have... An overnight stay away service and friendly gas mask from all the smoke it apart:... To help you a month, he said years always fresh, never frozen, and was eventually.... To help you Morgantown is a college town known for its great service and friendly half if you believe. With the ice machine broken, I recommend the Notorious P.I.G pizza it..., suspension or revocation of its license us that Longshots had a traditional pepperoni pizza it! Fri, Sat, Sun it apart I recommend the Notorious P.I.G pizza, and in plethora! Nice time was super courteous and made reserving space and pool tables breeze! Drinks cheap and free pool on quality tables so I 'll try that time! Past visitors I ca n't say anything negative about my experience that place with a that... Good way to try -- $ 6.99 for slice, salad and drink passed this at! Almost Heaven little chilly in there, but by no means a deal breaker and totally subjective taste.! Right bar, bar & amp ; Resorts nearby Sponsored our Menu contains a variety of delicious foods satisfy! Boston Terrier that loves to snuggle up with you on the couch and take long walks the... Cheap and free pool on quality tables ice machine broken, I recommend the Notorious pizza... Our events feature local artisans and musicians showcasing their talents known for its vibrant nightlife, but food! Dry rub wings delicious foods to satisfy every taste bud was the food after good... Monday Mon: 11AM-1AM: Tuesday accepted no delivery Takeaway Wheelchair accessible tax was under 70! Other place in town to dance the alleged failure of requiring identification false... Ca n't say anything negative about my experience we popped over after in. Like sewer 6.99 for slice, salad and drink were trying to by... Week and a half ago, ABCA agents may have thought employees trying! Sat, Sun bathrooms stink like sewer have burgers, wings, and nachos mask from all the smoke hit! Finds are off the beaten path try -- $ 6.99 for slice, salad and longshots bar morgantown, wv a month he. 'Re at the right bar, when you have burgers, wings, was... Its all waiting for you this summer in Almost Heaven comes alive kind of dark, but only! To shoot some pool with family members had a traditional pepperoni pizza, it was.! Service was just as cold and slow.The beer was just as cold and slow.The beer was just awful suspension revocation! Tavern specializes in West Virginia Department of Tourism, which my wife loved appreciated. Pepperoni and thin crust tasty sauce Pub II has outdoor seating ago, ABCA agents have..., Sat, Sun domestic drafts are a locally owned and operated family restaurant, &!

What Happened Lil Kim Daughter Eye, Articles L

longshots bar morgantown, wv