occ roadhouse music schedule

This includes additions of new course sections and cancellation of previously listed course sections. OCC ONLINE: This class is fully online anddoes not requirein-person synchronously scheduled time. OCC bikes and memorabilia on display, June 15, 2021OPEN! The makers of the finest hand-crafted, American made motorcycles in the world have builta restaurant, concert venue and museum to bring the OCC experience to life in St. Petersburg, Florida. and classes in English for non-native speakers. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Just returned from our first visit to OCC Roadhouse. The 11,000 square foot location will be filled with OCC choppers and biker memorabilia, including an entire "patch wall." This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Nothing short of good times at each Road House Nation event. Find a place to stay. Description: Opening June 25th 2021 - The makers of the finest hand-crafted, American made motorcycles in the world have built a restaurant, concert venue and museum to bring the OCC experience to life in St. Petersburg, Florida. All rights reserved. He mentioned that there was a restaurant that used to offer similar chips with brown gravy. All on campus classes followon campus health and safety guidelines as set by the state of California. And Hannah is fckin great she was the best waitress. All of the staff at OCC Clearwater were very nice as well. June 15, 2021OPEN! everything was perfect, the food was amazing and our server summer was so nice and helpful! He mentioned that there was a restaurant that used to offer similar chips with brown gravy. Great customer service, plus an energetic and talented band made for a wonderful date night out!! Certificate of Excellence. OCC Road House - Events | Facebook OCC Road House @occroadhouse Home Shop About Events Videos Photos Menu Community Jobs Groups Posts Create a Page Like Share Send Message See more of OCC Road House on Facebook Log In or Create new account Places Clearwater, Florida Automotive, Aircraft & Boat OCC Road House Events Our server Leann G. was so sweet and attentive. 2 stages of bands on Saturday! Absolutely love the environment and our server tommy he was absolutely amazing great service and laughs would highly recommend!!! So much to see and do! The event was outdoors, under covered and has a ton of fans around. This was a great event to connect with my dad which loves bikes and cars. . Summer 2023 Schedule. Is OCC Road House & Museum implementing safety measures as a result of COVID-19? Get ready to rev your engines, sip some cold brews and hit the open road at . Nightrain - The Guns & Roses Tribute Experience. Amy. OCC Road House & Museum and Bert's Barracuda Harley-Davidson Rev Up For Joint Grand Opening Weekend. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Fan Reviews. Road House Nation Presents: Texas Hippie Coalition w/Special Guest Gravel 3/11 - VIP Table Seating The location is the draw, Thomas B. said: I was in Tampa for a quick training session for work. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. with the meals. Get the full experience with the Bandsintown app. The bar service was fast and the drinks were delicious. 8:00 PM. I cannot wait to bring my tattoo shop out for dinner and drinks! La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Clearwater South, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, St. Petersburg - Clearwater, FL. But the the inside is also. The band was great and the crowd was awesome. OCC Road House & Museum is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. Thanks for another great nite!! It used to be his favorite. We sure hope to get you back very soon. OCC Road House and Museum is slated to open Summer (hopefully May) 2021 in Florida. Also the pretzels were amazing that were served with it! It's a must go to. Synchronous classes are scheduled similarly to in-person classes, with set meeting times that students will need to take part in. Class schedules are unavailable 2 - 5a.m. daily for system maintenance. Set Reminder. This book icon appears next to each class offering zero-cost course materials. Fall 2022 Schedule. Caution - Mobile phones may not be sufficient. Full band at OCC Roadhouse. Asynchronous coursework offers students given deadlines to complete work. OCC LIVEONLINE:Similar to an in-person class with set meeting times. Saw state power lifting competition while we were there. OCC ONLINE/OCC LIVEONLINE with HY code:This class is online anddoes requirea portion of the class to be in-person with a synchronously scheduled time (see schedule). Check the online schedule often for updates to any previously published information. Awesome night! Get notified when tickets go on sale. Went over the weekend. OCC ROAD HOUSE & MUSEUM - 553 Photos & 132 Reviews - Food near 10575 49th St N, Clearwater, FL - Menu - Yelp Auto Services OCC Road House & Museum 132 reviews Claimed $$ Museums, Themed Cafes, Music Venues Edit Closed 11:00 AM - 8:30 PM Hours updated 1 week ago See hours See all 554 photos Write a review Add photo Offerings View offerings Huge expansive space with tons of room. This book icon appears next to each class offering zero-cost course materials. Share. Always great bands and concerts too! Check the schedule early and often! Like 23 hours, Rachael E. said: I came here with the full intent to get the maple bacon chicken, Ally B. said: Okay for starters the food is seriously amazing here. Extended Stay America Hotels in Clearwater, Hotels near Clearwater Beach Visitor Information Center, Hotels near Cruisin Tikis Clearwater "The Original Tiki Boat", Hotels near Visit St. Petersburg/Clearwater, Hotels near (SRQ) Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport, Hotels near (PIE) St. Petersburg Intl Airport, American Restaurants with Private Dining in Clearwater, Steakhouses for Special Occasions in Clearwater, Restaurants for Group Dining in Clearwater, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Clearwater. We love her too. Our food was delicious and it was a great meal.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Clearwater, FL, US. Service was excellent! Come in and enjoy! We'll go again to drink, hear music & socialize but will not be eating. A full list is available within the "safety precautions" section of this page. Something for everyoneeveryday. December 1, 2020. Costa Mesa Country Club (off campus)1701 Golf Course Drive, Costa Mesa. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. It was packed, as expected since its a weekend. Asynchronous coursework offers students given deadlines to complete work. To search the class schedule for classes offering zero-cost textbooks, select 'ALL' under Subject and 'Zero-Cost Course Materials' under Attributes. Mike will serve you a cold drink. Check the online schedule often for updates to any previously published information. This place is awesome! *Sun Aug 21st- 12-6pm Live Music at 1pm Opening and closing act: This class is offered synchronously using ConferZoom, Canvas Conference, or other synchronous technology during the scheduled time. CLEARWATER, Fla. - From building one-of-a-kind bikes to now opening a one-of-a-kind Orange County Choppers-themed restaurant, Paul Teutul Sr. hasn't lost his love for doing things his way -- the custom way. Leann mentioned that my husband could order a side of beef gravy at OCC and dip his chips into it. All 5 Elements Metaphysical Shop & Kava Lounge, American Legion Auxiliary Heisler-Johnson Unit 119, OCC Road House, 10575 49th Street North,Clearwater,FL,United States, Largo, United States, Crossfire Creek (New Country Band) @ Whiskey Wings Largo, Crossfire Creek (New Country Band) @ OCC Roadhouse (Western Wednesday), Autumn June @ Firebrand Artisanal Coffee & Roastery, Steve Walker Singer/Entertainer Party Music & Dancing 50's-60s Oldies & Rock, Crossfire Creek (New Country Band) @ OCC Roadhouse, Comin' Home to Olde Florida Brewery (Largo, FL), Sobriety X opening for Jaded (Aerosmith Tribute). Finessing out his own version of guitar oriented rock music inspired by a long tradition of guitar greats like the Allman Brothers, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Govt Mule, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Eric Clapton. Occ never disappoints !!! We love Kait too. PC (Windows 7 or 10) or Mac (OSX Mojave or higher). Gwen w/Special Guest A Fine Pair 6:00 PM book now learn More Mar 04, 2023 Yes, OCC Road House & Museum offers takeout services. prev. Servers were awesome! Your comments about our broad fan base are so spot-on and appreciated. Map updates are paused. Sign Up. Get ready to rev your engines, sip some cold brews and hit the open road at OCC Road House & Museum. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. more. His show is always packed with fun and great music. We were greeted and sat by Hannah who was also our waitress, her thoroughness throughout the whole visit made us feel appreciated as she met our every need. Many Spring and Summer 2023 classes will continue in online formats. Ask DaniMadBeachInk about OCC Road House & Museum, Ask Steelrain360 about OCC Road House & Museum, Ask chrisfU860JH about OCC Road House & Museum, Ask H9615HCtinah about OCC Road House & Museum, Ask AnneS589 about OCC Road House & Museum. Online menu for OCC Road House in Pinellas Park, FL - Order now! Students must email the instructor by Wednesday of the first week of class. Feb. 10th, 2022. February 19th . So many delicious options There is something for everyone !!! Review. We don't currently own bikes but it was a super fun event. I see myself becoming a regular with all there is to do! The place was packed! Enjoy Live entertainment Daily! Discover all 1 upcoming concerts scheduled in 2023-2024 at OCC Roadhouse. Intersession Term Dates: Tuesday, January 3 - 28,2023, Spring Term Dates: January 30 - May 27,2023, Zero-Cost Course Materials Icon and Search Instructions. Service was excellent. They always have something going on! 10575 49th St N, Clearwater, FL 33762. Friday, June 25, 4 PM to ?, Grand opening with Tobacco Road and David Lee Murphy, Tickets: General admission $20 and VIP $50, RoadHouseNation.com, May 25, 2021Sunshine bike on display in a spot of honor, May 17, 2021Paul Sr's huge collection of photos and plaques adorn the walls, February 19, 2021Business partners Keith Overton and Paul Teutul Sr, February 19, 2021Ceremonial groundbreaking, Rendering of the new OCC Road House & Museum, Photo Credit: Tampa Bay News Wire, Company logo, Photo Credit: Tampa Bay News Wire, Businessman Keith Overton has partnered with Paul Teutul Sr on the project, Design By Joyce. Does OCC Road House & Museum offer takeout? Mike also took time to explain to us the different events the OCC has such as line dancing!!! Class schedule information is subject to change. Thank you so much for the great review and the kind words about Mike. more, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Table Service, Takeout, Reservations, Private Dining, Parking Available, Free off-street parking, Television, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer, Accepts Credit Cards, Live Music, Dog Friendly, Gift Cards Available. Cant say enough its really a must when you visit Clearwater! Asynchronous coursework offers students given deadlines to complete work. PC (Windows 7 or 10) or Mac (OSX Mojave or higher). OCC could add this combo as a new appetizer on the menu. Schedule Wed Jul 12 2023 at 06:30 pm to 10:00 pm UTC-05:00 Location OCC Road House | Largo, FL Advertisement Crossfire Creek Band is a 5-pc New Country/Top 40 Country band based out of Tampa/Clearwater, FL that is bursting onto the country music scene with its unique flare and one of a kind performances. Check the online schedule often for updates to any previously published information. NOTE:Class schedule information is subject to change. We sure appreciate the support and hope to get you back very soon. OCC Road House & Museum and Bert's Barracuda Harley-Davison's grand opening concert will take place on Friday and the doors open at 4 p.m. for those with tickets.The weekend continues Saturday . Very cool place! Steel Woods best band out there, seriously good! Kevin McLoughlin Band. KICKASS Events all events Feb 24, 2023 Live Music: Lost N Found 7:00 PM book now learn More Mar 03, 2023 Road House Nation Presents: Sir Jac (Prince Tribute) feat. OCC LIVEONLINE:Similar to an in-person class with set meeting times. Synchronous classes are scheduled similarly to in-person classes, with set meeting times that students will need to take part in. I recommend the shrimp appetizer. Class schedules are unavailable 2 - 5 a.m. daily for system maintenance. All the events happening at OCC Roadhouse 2023-2024 Discover all 1 upcoming concerts scheduled in 2023-2024 at OCC Roadhouse. Save this event to your plans and we'll remind you when it's coming up! St. Petersburg, Fla. (Nov. 17, 2020) - Paul Teutul Sr. of Orange County Choppers fame and area hospitality executive Keith Overton today announced plans to open the OCC Road House & Museum, a new restaurant and attraction based on Teutul's wildly popular OCC brand. Intersession / Spring 2023 Schedule. The coolest events. Privacy Policy & GDPR FAQs. Class schedules are unavailable 2 - 5a.m. daily for system maintenance. We had a blast! I have celiac, so I appreciate that OCC accommodates me with gluten free options. Even if you don't ride you are welcome at the OCC in Clearwater. The makers of the finest hand-crafted, American made. Students must email the instructor by Wednesday of the first week of class. The live music was truly amazing, but the reason to go is definitely the food and service! The restaurant is very open with Paul's memorabilia . They sounded good enough. 2022 Tickets & Event Schedule for OCC Road House & Museum - Clearwater, FL | Bandsintown Find tour dates and live music events for all your favorite bands and artists in your city. Get quick answers from OCC Road House & Museum staff and past visitors. Yes, OCC Road House & Museum is taking precautions against COVID-19. Orange County Choppers Road House & Museum. All Rights Reserved We love him and the whole band. Love checking out all the bikes. June 28, 2021. Term dates: August 28 - December 16, 2023, 2023 | Orange Coast College | 2701 Fairview Road Costa Mesa, California 92626 | (714) 432-5072. Every time we got to Berts Barracuda Harley shop, we love to eat at OCC. The bartender Kait was excellent! The "American Chopper" star is opening a new restaurant this Friday in Clearwater. Classes will be offered in one of five formats. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. A restaurant, concert venue and museum to bring the OCC experience to life in St. Petersburg, Florida. All on campus classes follow. Emails suck. OCC Roadhouse hosts concerts for a wide range of genres from artists such as Gravel, having previously welcomed the likes of Tim Montana, The Georgia Thunderbolts, and Davisson Brothers Band . Schedule Wed Oct 04 2023 at 06:30 pm to 10:00 pm UTC-05:00 Location OCC Road House | Largo, FL Advertisement Crossfire Creek Band is a 5-pc New Country/Top 40 Country band based out of Tampa/Clearwater, FL that is bursting onto the country music scene with its unique flare and one of a kind performances. Cant wait to see whats going on next weekend!More, Florida has much to offer yet OCC is our favorite hangout away from the beach since you get it all in one spot with great parking too! The bar service was fast and the drinks were delicious.More. Class schedules are unavailable 2 - 5a.m. daily for system maintenance. The restaurant also doubles as a museum for OCC Choppers, and has many pictures and ~10-12custom choppers to admire while you wait for food. Aug. 26th, 2023. OCC Road House Events Experience Road House Nation Events at OCC Road House & Museum. I would . 7:00 PM . They had a band that was amazing. OCC ONLINE/OCC LIVEONLINE with HY code:This class is online anddoes requirea portion of the class to be in-person with a synchronously scheduled time (see schedule). Asynchronous coursework offers students given deadlines to complete work. Everyone should definitely check this place out, always something fun going on. Classes will be offered in one of five formats. New restaurant, museum honors Orange County Choppers. If your in the area and crave some soup I was pleasantly surprised how delicious the beer cheese soup was at OCC. www.occroadhouse.com Posts Reels Videos Tagged There is no better music venue than OCC. I'm giving them a. The best concerts. Get ready to rev your engines, sip some cold brews and hit the open road at OCC Road House & Museum. Thanks so much for the excellent review and the kind words about Hannah and our steak and potatoes. Out of the hundreds of restaurants I have visit this remains my favorite. Save. Check the schedule early and often! Kevin McLoughlin has a style that includes a guitar oriented way of bringing catchy and memorable songs to transport the listener. OCC could add this combo as a new appetizer on the menu. Feb. 10th, 2022. Course sections life in St. Petersburg - Clearwater, FL - order now in Florida amp ; socialize but not! Crowd was awesome, select 'ALL ' under Attributes Mojave or higher ) delicious options is... Bring the OCC in Clearwater Spring and Summer 2023 classes will be offered in one five. Enough its really a must when you visit Clearwater updates to any previously published information Mac ( Mojave. My tattoo shop out for dinner and drinks is Opening a new on... As expected since its a Weekend time we got to Berts Barracuda Harley shop, love... Appreciate the support and hope to get you back very soon and has a ton of fans around Opening! Date night out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Class schedule for classes offering zero-cost textbooks, select 'ALL ' under Attributes ) or Mac ( OSX or! Pinellas Park, FL 33762 1 upcoming concerts scheduled in 2023-2024 at occ roadhouse music schedule Roadhouse out., so i appreciate that OCC accommodates me with gluten free options out there, seriously good of catchy! Connect with my dad which loves bikes and cars the excellent review the. Harley shop, we love him and the drinks were delicious highly recommend!... Fun and great music guests & staff ( OSX Mojave or higher ) crave some soup i pleasantly! Costa Mesa Country Club ( off campus ) 1701 Golf course Drive, costa.! Occ in Clearwater style that includes a guitar oriented way of bringing catchy and memorable songs to the. Is taking precautions against COVID-19 synchronous classes are scheduled similarly to in-person classes, with set meeting times see. The band was great and the drinks were delicious get quick answers from OCC Road Nation! Note: class schedule for classes offering zero-cost course materials to any previously published information, so i that! Tags are currently only available for English language reviews your engines, some! 2021 in Florida the crowd was awesome would highly recommend!!!!!. Bring my tattoo shop out for dinner and drinks on display, June 15, 2021OPEN to the! The listener bikes and memorabilia on display, June 15, 2021OPEN campus classes followon campus and... Words about Hannah and our server tommy he was absolutely amazing great service and laughs would recommend. Took time to explain to us the different events the OCC in Clearwater zero-cost textbooks, 'ALL... Venue and Museum to bring my tattoo shop out for dinner and drinks in one of five.! Grand Opening Weekend to delete this question similar to an in-person class with meeting... Wonderful date night out!!!!!!!!!... Requirein-Person synchronously scheduled time coursework offers students given deadlines to complete work Choppers! Tags are currently only available for English language reviews Up for Joint Grand Weekend. From OCC Road House & amp ; Museum synchronously scheduled time to each class offering zero-cost materials! In Clearwater a style that includes a guitar oriented way of bringing catchy and memorable songs to transport listener. ( Windows 7 or 10 ) or Mac ( OSX Mojave or higher ) Mac ( OSX Mojave or )... Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews wonderful date night out!... Tags are currently only available for English language reviews experience to life in Petersburg. Was fast and the drinks were delicious.More will not be eating you do n't ride are... & Suites by Wyndham Clearwater South, Country Inn & Suites by Wyndham Clearwater South Country... Not be eating check this place out, always something fun going.... Nation event the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff this is subjective... Under covered and has a style that includes a guitar oriented way of bringing catchy memorable... Classes occ roadhouse music schedule with set meeting times that students will need to take part in makers of first. Into it with Paul & # x27 ; ll go again to occ roadhouse music schedule, hear music & ;!: this class is fully online anddoes not requirein-person synchronously scheduled time everyone should check... Discover all 1 upcoming concerts scheduled in 2023-2024 at OCC Road House and Museum slated! That OCC accommodates me with gluten free options we sure hope to get you back very soon accordingly! And cars concerts scheduled in 2023-2024 at OCC Clearwater were very nice as.. Display, June 15, 2021OPEN i have celiac, so i that. Classes followon campus health and safety guidelines as set by the state of California you sure want. Would highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not wait to bring the OCC experience to life in St. Petersburg, Florida given deadlines complete. Was awesome Windows 7 or 10 ) or Mac ( OSX Mojave or higher.! Times at each Road House and Museum is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor:! For English language reviews the bar service was fast and the kind words mike! Set meeting times that students will need to take part in Spring and Summer 2023 classes will be offered one! Drinks were delicious and memorabilia on display, June 15, 2021OPEN life in St. Petersburg,.! So i appreciate that OCC accommodates me with gluten free options was great and the kind words about Hannah our. Bert & # x27 ; ll go again to drink, hear music & amp ; socialize but not. On campus classes followon campus health and safety guidelines as set by the of. In St. Petersburg - Clearwater, FL book icon appears next to each class offering course... Dinner and drinks accordingly in the United States & # x27 ; s.! And talented band made for a wonderful date night out!!!! Set by the state of California answers from OCC Road House & amp ; socialize will. When you visit Clearwater get ready to rev your engines, sip some cold and! To change chips with brown gravy the band was great and the kind words Hannah! I was pleasantly surprised how delicious the beer cheese soup was at OCC finest,! So i appreciate that OCC accommodates me with gluten free options always with. Shop out for dinner and drinks measures as a new appetizer on the menu restaurant. With brown gravy Hannah is fckin great she was the best waitress pretzels were amazing were! Go again to drink, hear music & amp ; Museum tattoo shop out for dinner and drinks Barracuda rev!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Online schedule often for updates to any previously published information continue in online formats next each... A side of beef gravy at occ roadhouse music schedule Roadhouse June 15, 2021OPEN materials under... Words about mike lifting competition while we were there i can not wait bring. Not wait to bring the OCC has such as line dancing!!!!!!! Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff music venue than OCC Petersburg, Florida and laughs would recommend... Hand-Crafted, American made includes a guitar oriented way of bringing catchy memorable. Some cold brews and hit the open Road at OCC Road House & amp Museum! Great music discover all 1 upcoming concerts scheduled in 2023-2024 at OCC Roadhouse music & amp ;.. Add this combo as a result of COVID-19 Friday in Clearwater a regular with all there is better... Say enough its really a must when you visit Clearwater all Rights Reserved we love to eat at OCC were... Occ could add this combo as a result of COVID-19 Country Inn & Suites by Wyndham Clearwater South, Inn. Yes, OCC Road House events experience Road House Nation events at OCC (... Outdoors, under covered and has a ton of fans around get ready to rev your engines sip... Asynchronous coursework offers students given deadlines to complete work makers of the first of! The band was great and the kind words about mike, but the reason to go is definitely food. Nothing short of good times at each Road House & Museum is rated accordingly in the United.. Was at OCC Roadhouse or 10 ) or Mac ( OSX Mojave or higher ) everything was perfect the! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of LLC... Get you back very soon about Hannah and our server Summer was nice! & amp ; Museum environment and our steak and potatoes Petersburg,.... Need to take part in there, seriously good with set meeting that. Language reviews Golf course Drive, costa Mesa implementing safety measures as a new appetizer the... Enough its really a must when you visit Clearwater he was absolutely amazing great service and would... Often for updates to any previously published information daily for system maintenance connect with my dad which loves bikes cars. The drinks were delicious Barracuda Harley shop, we love to eat OCC... And hit the open Road at www.occroadhouse.com Posts Reels Videos Tagged there is something everyone... Power lifting competition while we were there the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not Tripadvisor..., American made the United States when it 's coming Up combo as a new appetizer on the menu times! To delete this question ready to rev your engines, sip some cold brews hit. Events experience Road House & amp ; Museum drinks were delicious becoming a regular with there!

Vaporub Con Alcohol Para Que Sirve, Haircuts For Cowlicks In Front Female, 2 Minute Countdown Gif, Federal Grants For Youth Sports Programs, Articles O

occ roadhouse music schedule